Echo’s Of Summer  Part 2

Echo’s Of Summer Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 133-1

Echo’s Of Summer

Part 2

 


Remaining quiet seemed liked my best option until West brought up my mermaids again asking me if I kissed them like Cindy and the other two girls did. I wanted to slap my best friends really, really hard as they kept getting me into hot water, having Stan say. “He not only kissed them but made love to them, as I have heard his brother Jared and Jason tell us; that their echo’s screamed across the lake as he made love to each of them.


“I would have to say after seeing their pictures in his book of love; that I really, really envy him having three them every single night and then having them each separately. I still don’t know how he did it when I can barely handle one girl at a time. Then there was his best friend Dillon. Man oh man he taught this young stud how too really do things to us that I never once imagined was possible until he did the same to each of us.”


My adoptive Mom said. “And to think he was once a shy boy, now he anything but shy around a pretty girl. I have too handed to my husband that when it comes to lovemaking he’s the best and taught my little tiger everything; anyone in the mood for some cake? Sorry, it’s not homemade, but store bought.” My adoptive said picking up our plates as my two brothers gather the glasses. There was no way Mom was going to let Shawn or Arthur near her china.


Dad had me go get my book while Greg and my friends take down the tables and rearrange the chairs into around circle. Having Jody and the rest of the girls pass around the cake and the ice cream; Dad was just explaining how I had met these mermaids at a nudist colony, not more than a month ago. I waited for the excited voices to tell Dad how could he done this to me and our family, but instead he had their attention.


He had that strange book in his hand that told the story of the mermaids and the lake.  I took a seat next to him, hoping to avoid being thrown down on the grass by Fran ripping my clothes off like she wanted even though it did sound fun and exciting, I was trying to be a good boy today.


Kevin and Zane, as well as their mothers, were all into it as Dad read the story; they too have yet to see my book. Mostly because grandma was doing her best to ignore them when they were having dinner with Bishop Earl that night. I noticed quickly that Bishop Sakes or Bishop Lanwall weren’t all that surprised by it; most likely because they knew how I was raised and all about the Rothwell’s carefree lifestyle.


I cringed when they both opened my book waiting for them to go nuclear because everyone in it was naked. Dad pointed to my three naked mermaids, having Dad pull the picture out as he passed it around the circle because it was the biggest one that I had that was hanging on my wall. Hank had to ask. “What was it like always being naked around naked girls?”


I cringed and said. “Like being fully dressed, but cooler.”


Dad corrected him and said. “Yes, that was true after you became accustomed to it. But if I remember right you boys had a hard-on the size of King Kong every time you saw a naked girl you wanted to hide behind a towel or even afraid to even get near one.  Until we made you realize that fun you would afterward when that mermaid wouldn’t leave you alone and brought other girls with them from all over the beach.


“After you kissed one, and she had her hooks in you, I never saw you, boys, again. The only way we knew you were alive was by their screams as they screamed your name. What was it they called you?” Dad opened one of their letters and read them. Having the girls giggle when he said “Too my little spider. From Nora, Isza, and Fiona.”


I noticed all my best friends and Hank and West all had tents in their pants. When they saw them together side by side naked as the day they were born.


I waited for the noose around my neck to get tighter as they turned the pages finding more girls and more girls, each with their name on the back, each with a letter telling me all the things they would like to do to me.  I was a dead man and I knew it as I waited for the leaver to be pulled to hang me. Yet Bishop Sakes and Bishop Lanwall didn’t seem surprised or angry because I had been with a girl and it wasn’t kissing or dancing inside a church building. In fact, they were amazed and Bishop Sakes said. “So I guess it’s safe to say young Eric here is no longer a virgin.”


Dad grinned ear too ear said. “Not even shy around a naked girl anymore, in fact, you could say his three younger brothers aren’t that shy either and it is safe to say that Jared, not a virgin either. He hasn’t been with as many girls as Eric has, but give him time; most likely when we go back next summer he will be breaking his own records.”


Yep I was in serious trouble and I knew it was all my fault, I couldn’t just have three mermaids I had to have a whole slew of them. Now that I was home I was in bigger trouble as all the girls looked at me like rabid dogs. Watching them lick their lips as they imagine me naked.


Bishop Earl smiled at me and so did his wife, sending Greg to go his car and bring copies of the contract that us boys have signed to be in my Night Owls club. As he reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet took out his membership for Stringum’s Garden Club and handed it to Bishop Sakes as he read the script stating he was a member; Informing of the rules within the club.


Greg came back with several copies as Mom took the seat on the other side of Dad. Bishop Earl said. “I brought the contracts as you requested over the phone regarding Eric’s little club and the main club he and we all belong too.”


I watched as their eyes read the rules of my little club, and waited for someone to go nuclear but instead, Bishop Sakes took out a pen and signed on the dotted line on each of his kid’s contract. I said. “Are you sure you want to do this? Because it would mean no mission for Hank or West the second they had sex the church wouldn’t allow them to go.”


He said pulling out his checkbook for the membership fee for each of his three children and gave it Bishop Earl considering he was our treasurer. Bishop Sakes passed each of the contracts to his children for them to read and sign and said. “How many boys do you think that are out on the mission field serving a two-year mission that hasn’t been with a girl sexually son?


“If I was to guess I would say more than half; I know for a fact that most Bishop turns a blind eye when a boy really makes up his mind. Sure they say they were planning on going ever since they been baptized and raised in the church, but the real choice isn’t made until he turns 19. That’s 3 years for my boys, 3 long and lonely years.


“When I was 16 I had lots of sex, the moment I kissed a girl and become more confident in myself and was able to handle any situation. I would like to think I lost my awkwardness around people because I had, and noticed quickly the boys that hadn’t been having more of a hard time approaching girls, woman or people in general than the boys that had sex than the ones that hadn’t. In fact, it would be safe to say that they are the ones that bring more people into the church.


“True there are those few that have always been confident in there ability to talk to people, but I find the ones that were shy and had a very little confidence in their selves are the ones that either grow up out there or come home because they couldn’t make a go of it due to their inexperience’s with not being able to understand themselves or other people.


“So yes I am sure, because I trust my two boys and my daughter to obey these rules to your little club, and Bishop Earl and I have talked about bringing it to the boys and the girls that are struggling to find friends they can trust.


“Even more so because of the damage that has been done either by Shawn and his friends or Crawford, I have a long road ahead of me and I see it's going to be nothing but hardships. All I can do is do my best,


“Starting with you son. I am asking for you to become a mentor in scouts as an assistant to your Dad. As I am calling him to be the new Scout Master for our ward and in charge of the church, basketball team, and baseball. And making sure our boys are passing and blessing the sacrament correctly each week.”


Dad choked as he said. “What? You want me to do what Bishop?”


Bishop Sakes nodded and said. “What better ways for me to keep an eye on you? To make sure our young boys don’t make the same mistakes like your son Shawn and his friends. After all, I would have not only have a hero that has saved people from drowning and saved a girl from being raped. I would have his Dad as well for teaching this young man to become the hero that he is. All I ask is you think about it and pray about it. Then give me your answer.”


Dad said as he looked at Shawn and Arthur and stood up. “I don’t need think about it, and don’t needed God to tell me that I would be a fool for turning down a man that has integrity, a man that my family has trusted with our secrets, a man that has been by our side when we needed someone no matter what it is or how long we have needed him. So the answer is yes.


“I don’t know where I am going to find the time, but I will and I and my son Eric will make you proud.” I felt those chains around me getting heavier as Dad committed me to a calling, without consulting me first. If he would have I might have said no. Yet in the months to come, I was glad that I let Dad decided for me.


Dad and I were given the calling, but it still had to go before the ward for their approval. I always felt that it was a waste of time as it was automatic that we would be accepted. The ward would simply raise their hand regardless like sheep following the lead sheep. Yet it was the rule of the church to be sworn in and then having the Bishop and his counselors bless you with the calling as they put their hands on our head and confirm it, stating that God himself has given his permission.


I hated the fact that it was time to say my farewells to my friends and even more so to my mother and my brother. Yet they didn’t belong here, they too had lives of their own. I did my best not to feel anything as I tried to remain strong, watching them leave one by one. Aaron too had decided to go with the Earls instead of returning home with my mother. Wanting just one more day where he wouldn’t have to worry about my father, and who could blame him? He hugged me as hard as he could as the tears flowed freely between us. Not knowing when I would see him again was like the hardest thing to do was letting him go.


Everyone was gone except my mother, Greg, Chad, and Cindy as well as Ronda and Clara and my sister Jody. Plus the two boys Hank and West, Having Hank and West asking permission if they could spend the night with me; watching their father grin from ear to ear telling them they could if it was ok with my Mom and Dad and if they had they their homework done. I saw the hurt in Fran’s eyes as she pouted. The moment she did and whispered in her father's ears she was granted permission, but her father wanted to have a more private conversation with his children and me. Regarding the rules and how far I had gone and how far I wasn’t going to go,


My three Santaquin friends had decided they would hitch ride with my mother. Mostly because my mother like them wasn’t ready to go home and my mother suffered from night blindness and the fact that Bishop Sakes had given permission for his two sons and his daughter to spend the night here with us stated they wanted to be here to experiences their first time and make it special. I knew what they wanted and Mom and Dad had agreed to it. Yet at the same time, I was or we were reminded that bedtime was at 1:30. It was just pasted 8 now and the stars were starting to light the sky as we made our way into the house.


Mom and my mother took a seat on the couch in the living room with my best friends and I finished the dishes as we waited for the Sake boys and their sister to return with their things they would need for tomorrow for school, and while Dad put the two bad boys to bed for the night. Telling them they better have their homework done or he would beat them like a rug. Homework always came first regardless if Mom and Dad worked you too the bone, it still had to be done, and the threat was very real when it concerned Shawn and Arthur.


I was little surprised that Bishop Sakes brought a sleeping bag and said he too was spending the night so he could guarantee I would follow the rules. Mom and Dad shrugged their shoulders as if it was no big deal. It’s not like he didn’t know about our lifestyle. True he has never gone skinny dipping with us or been around our house to see any of us naked. Yet he not once said he was concerned about our lifestyle when Mom and Dad had told him up front that we were LDS nudist over supper tonight.


Dad simply said as he asked. “You do know Bishop?” Having him correct him telling him to call him Greg now that he was here as a father and not as our Bishop as he removed his socks and stripped down to his boxers. Then took those off too right in front of all of us and slipped on a house robe. He waited to see the surprised look on our faces, finding nothing, but admiration from us, well except his children watching their eyes become big as basketballs.


Having him say. “What? You knew they were nudist, and you knew up front before we even arrived here for dinner. You signed on the dotted line stating you wanted to be apart of the club and its not like you didn’t beg me to let you join for the last to find out what was like to be a true nudist then tonight begging me let you spend the night just so you could have sex to see what’s it like to be with a nudist.


“Well as your father I am telling you, run wild, kiss each other, have wild sex. I am just here to make sure you follow the rules and remember no means no. so what’s first? And I have been told by Bishop Earl that you Rothwell’s give one of the best sensual baths and massage as if you had died and gone to heaven. I only have one rule and it is no having sex with your sister that part I am totally against. I don’t care so much if you… Now how did Bishop Earl put it stimulate each other?


“Because you do it anyway to yourself and don’t you dare lie to me and tell me you have never masturbated before because I know for a fact everyone does and everyone that comes to me fearing they are all going to hell because they do. When the fact is every, man, woman, girl or boy including the Gods animals do it. I myself do it several times a day to help me relive the pressure I am under.

 
“Now I am ready, in fact, more than ready to have several sexual relationships with several women. After reading the Bishop handbook and asking if single parent Bishop is allowed to date other single woman and have hot sex with them afterward, finding out that there is no rule on the matter as long as it is as consensual.


“So now that you kids are now old enough to be doing it on your own I am putting myself out there and plan to have lots of relationships who know I might find someone. Besides within two years, you will be old enough to start living on your own and attending college and thinking about marriage. I won’t be a hermit living alone when you are gone living your life. So get naked, have wild sex, I simply don’t care how many boys or girls you sleep with as long as you practice safe sex. Because if you don’t I will cut it off and feed it too you.”


Dad said. “Greg, you do realize that your daughter Fran is still a virgin and most likely haven’t seen her brothers naked or any boy or a man like us without our clothes on?”


I watched him open his robe and slid it off as it touched the ground. Watching his daughter blush as she looks down as he growing arousal, he made it harder as he stood there stroking it and said. “Now she has, Fran dear I’ll break it down for you. Boys have penises and girls have inside plumbing, we all pee, we all s**t, we all have sex, and we all masturbate. The only difference as you already know is girls or women have breasts and we guys only have n*****s and our plumbing is different. You knew that because everyone knows that, regardless if you haven’t seen a boy naked.”


Fran nodded said. “Yes Dad, I knew boys have penises, but it is quite different seeing one then knowing they have one.”


Her Dad shrugged his shoulders and said, “Well then, now you have seen one up close. Any more questions regarding the difference between boys and girls and how they are built because it has been a very long day for me and you kids needed to be in bed by 1:30.


“Oh I am quite aware of the fact that Fran is still a virgin, but she begged me tonight that she wanted to be with a boy that has integrity after hearing about Eric saving people from drowning and saved a girl from being raped and not wanting to take the credit. Even now I knew him and watched him grow into a fine young man. I knew I was making the right choice knowing he will treat her with respect. Unlike some boys, I know in our ward and in her school having many of them gossip how sweet it was taking ones virtue away. As if it was nothing as they con-sensually raped them just so they could spend that year telling their buddies how he had sex as if it meant nothing to them.


“So yes I am allowing your son to treat her special, make it a special moment, not a conquest, because I know him, better than he knows himself. I know all his secrets. I know for a fact that he won’t toss her away like so many boys would after one night of making love to any girl.”


My mother said to Greg, Chad, and Cindy that she wanted to be on the road by 10:00. So I said. “Then I guess we'll have to rechristen the tub first. But you do know Bishop that once they enter those waters they will never be the same again?”


All he said was. “I am counting on it.” Picking up his robe and said. “Come and get me when they are ready for their first bathing experiences,” Walked into the family room turned on the TV my mother followed him.


The last words I heard were. “So Bishop, how do you feel about having consensual sex when it comes to lonely housewives like me?” Closing the door behind her, I cringed knowing I didn’t want to know, what my mother was up too. Dad shook me out of my thoughts asking Greg, Chad and I to load the tables and the borrowed chairs from the church house into the back of his truck.


I nodded told Hank and West to wait in my room. Jody said. “Hold Up boys pick a flavor,” as she explained the edible bubble bath to Hank and West I grinned as they both blushed to see her bare breasts and naked body.


Greg said. “Welcome boys to our world.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 19, 2019
Last Updated on February 8, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep