Finding The Truth  Part 2

Finding The Truth Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 142-1

Finding The Truth

Part 2

 


By the time we had the table reset and the food reheated, Jake had finished bathing and dressing his brother and both his parents had taken a nice long shower and dressed in a clean robe; we all sat down one more time to eat. Dad had us start again as we gathered and hands around the table and said the blessing once more. This time we had more to be grateful for as Dad gave an extra blessing, asking God too help the Olsen’s, with the choices they would be making in the coming days, by the time Dad finished with the prayer nearly everyone had tears in their eyes more so the Olsen’s and my adoptive Mom; having Mr. and Mrs. Olson say thank you to all of us for not turning them way in their time of need.


Dad nodded said it was the least he could do is ask God for help; which confused Paul Cranny the most, having him ask another stupid question. Regarding our lifestyle, he said. “Let me get this straight you believe in god and believe in Mormonism and the LDS church, yet you are nudist? Isn’t that a contradiction in regards to what the LDS church believes in according to our faith?”


Dad said. “No, not really, in fact, God is at the foundation of our beliefs, just because we are raised as nudist doesn’t mean we don’t believe in God, and there are more LDS nudist then you realize living here and abroad. In fact, we feel closer to God because we are nudist. Just because we have chosen to be nudist doesn’t mean we don’t have faith in his teaching. It’s the world that thinks we don’t believe in the holy trinity.


“The part you are having the most difficulty with is the fact you view us being naked as nothing more than sex orgies or a brothel. You couldn’t be further from the truth. Anyone can take their clothes off and have sex if they really wanted to, but to us, we aren’t truly naked, we see ourselves as Gods children and created in his image. No lies, no masks to hide our true selves behind, nothing but who we really are. Being naked to us is sharing how God made us.


“When you understand that and get passed the sexual nature, you will understand. Yet doesn’t mean we don’t have sex, it means we aren’t required to have sex just because we are naked. It’s just not that important or a big deal when it comes to nudity. We are desensitized by someone else nudity. For us it is like they are fully clothed, but not of the worlds clothing but in Gods and the way he made us.”


Paul seemed even more confused when he said. “So sex is not important, well that’s a first for me because I like having sex as often as I can get it. So my question is how do you handle seeing the opposite sex, or do you even get aroused at all if you say being naked means nothing to you?”


Dad said. “Again you think being naked is all about sex, but when you learn that has nothing to do with sex other than sharing yourself with each other. You’ll never understand what sex truly is, so when you ask if we are afraid of being aroused by the opposite sex the answer is no. its human nature. We just let it happen and are not ashamed by it, but embrace it as something completely natural that happens when a boy or guy sees girl or woman that his mind says he really likes. It’s viewed as a beautiful thing, not something dirty, not something to be embarrassed about. It just says you love the person and want to share yourself with that person.


“But don’t misinterpret the facts what nudism is. There is a big difference in being aroused by a beautiful woman and actually having sex. It just means we believe in sharing our love with each other, Man woman or child makes no difference. We never force anyone, we always ask for permission and we never hide the fact we would like to have sex or share our selves with them. We respect each other's wishes if they say no. then the answer is no.


“Everything from stimulating each other, the actual act of having sex, everything is consensual. If it is not then it is rape and if you rape another person after they have said no then. Then it is a crime against God and is a crime in our community, and our beliefs and against the law of the state you live in, I guarantee you will find yourself in prison before the day is over before you rape someone in our community our friends here that have embraced our way of life.  We do not take rape lightly, either if it is man, woman, girl or boy or child under the age of 8 or 100.” Dad said the word stimulating assuming my mother had covered our terminology, yet she did have to whisper in his ear what it meant, watching his eyes bulge.


“For instance there are rules and with rules there are consequences. A boy or man should never have sex with each other, or a brother having sex with his brother. If you want more clarification regarding this you may ask, but not at the dinner table. If you want to know more regarding what we consider sharing our love with each other means. My wife and I will be glad to sit down with you and you can ask all the questions you like. You won’t embarrass us, which I have feeling that you are trying to do sir. To see if we are real or if we are like you think we are as nothing but immoral beings and willing to have sex with anyone just because they are naked.


“I am sorry, but you’ll find that LDS nudist firmly believes in what is right and which is wrong. Our bodies are not for people to view as sex objects if that what you were hoping for. Then you are more than welcome to go to some strip club or go find a prostitute that is willing to sell their bodies and souls for cash. We are not for sale, and we are not going to strip down and go naked just so you sir can have your jollies. We have principles and we do not break the rules in what we believe in or the laws we have to govern ourselves. We have been taught and we have taught our children and our friends that have embraced our lifestyle to follow those rules and obey the laws we have set before them.


“Everyone here except for Mr. Mrs. Olsen has signed a contract stating they are willing to follow our way of life, our rules that we have outlined in our contracts. They have each signed a contract stating there are no secrets, among us. Each contract is bound and governed by our laws of this state. Allowing us to practice our way of life in peace, as long as we do not force ourselves or our way of life on anyone; we do not hide the fact that we are nudists, we are upfront about it. You might have noticed the sign posted on our property in big bold letters, which states that this is private property.


“We always tell people up front the moment they walk in our front door our invited to our home that we are nudist. It is their choice either to leave or accept the fact that might catch a member of our family or friends living in our home, living in our chosen lifestyle because they were unaware that we have outside guests. To allow them the chance to cover up so we do not embarrass them further unless they are unconcerned by it, after been given the warning. I sure Linda has told you that up front before you even entered our house.”


My mother nodded and said. “She did several times, but they insisted on meeting you in person. Too learn for themselves if it was true and were curious to meet an actual nudist family, more so an LDS family practicing nudism.” Yet I caught that there was something more behind it and knowing my mother and her appetite for sex when her own husband has refused her. I knew sooner or later my mother and I was going to have to have a serious talk and I wasn’t looking forward to it.


Dad nodded said. “Then we will continue this discussion in the living room. While my son and his two friends gather what they needed to spend the weekend with you. Normally I would invite you to spend the night considering how late is. But as you can see my family has our hands full and is not prepared to have any more guests tonight. So please excuses my bluntness Linda, I give you my warmest apologies. You have caught us not at our best moment. And I seriously do apologize.”


My mother and her guest said they understood and followed them into the living room. My mother told me to put our things in the blue van parked outside in the driveway and making sure I had everything I needed for Sparky. I was shocked when she said it and said. “You know Mom how Jim feels about me having a pet?”


My mother shrugged her shoulders and said. “It’s my house son and my rules. If he doesn’t like it he can go to hell. It’s been too long since we have had a dog in the house or even a cat, and I miss my little dog Frosty. I just haven’t found another one to replace him, maybe having him home with us might make things a little easier son on both of us.” Somehow I doubted it, but with the Olson cat and their dog here, it would be a nightmare waiting to happen.


My adoptive Mom had found enough clothes for Jake to see him though for a couple of days, and we would be going shopping for groceries tomorrow so it would give us a chance to buy Jake some more when we were out. Bishop Sake’s told my mother that Bishop Earl’s wife would be by to pick us up after work to take us shopping for clothes for Jake. And any extra food we might need for three growing boys over the weekend.


I saw the hurt in my mother’s eyes when it stated without words that no one trusted her with large sums of money. Dad said that I needed to be home by 5 pm Monday and if she had a problem to give him a call and he would come up and get us. My mother said she would that she and Jennie Cranny had early morning class at 8 am on Tuesday so that wouldn’t be problem considering she would be spending the night at her house to avoid the early morning traffic.


While we waited for my mother and her guest we gathered our things and I put Sparky inside his dog carrier along with enough food to last me until tomorrow. Adam and I helped my brothers clear the table while Jake said his goodbyes to his family listening to the hurtful sobs as his mother and his brother said their goodbyes having his brother cling onto him, begging her to let him go with him.


Jake asked if it was ok having his mother say. “It might be best if he did, and you’re Dad and I have agreed the best place for him would be with you, not here with us. Not until the people that are responsible are caught. I have given the police a list of all the people that have been responsible for all the vandalism. And they will be contacting you as well in case they need more information regarding their whereabouts and they think it is best that you and Billy are not here roaming the streets with a target on our heads.”


I knew the reason why because they didn’t want Jake and Billy too know that they had nowhere else to go right now. And he needed his brother more than ever. I was just concerned regarding my mother and her rules regarding our lifestyle when I am home visiting. So I grabbed the bull by the horns and said. “You do realize Mr. and Mrs. Olsen even though my mother isn’t a die hard nudist like my family here is. She has agreed to it to let me and my friends that are nudist to be free to live as nudist as I do here and in my friend’s home here and in Santaquin?”


She said. “Yes son, I am quite aware of that fact. I only ask that you make sure that you obey the rules that your adoptive parents have outlined in your signed contracts regarding your lifestyle as a nudist. In fact, I have signed the same contracts allowing both my sons to participate according to your rules and guidelines; trusting you and your friends not to break the rules like those heathen boys that have raped my little boy and who have tried to rape my oldest son, because if you do my God help you. I am doing it because my son trusts you and your family, to keep both my boys safe from harm.


“I have warned your mother if I find out that they have been harmed in any way. She will not only lose everything she holds dear, but she also will never see the light of day. And that’s a promise. Bishop Sakes has called Bishop Earl too make sure both my sons will be free from harm and will be putting your father on notice. And I have been informed that a police presence will be outside at all times while you are home. And have told Jake to check in every night before 9 pm so we both now your all safe.


“So even though I am not comfortable about the idea, at the moment, I will not hinder you or your family to live the life as you have chosen. So it really doesn’t matter where my boys are they will be exposed to your lifestyle and when you visit us, you will be allowed the same privileges until we say no and remove ourselves from it. According to Bishop Sakes, you are a man of your word and so is your adoptive parents.


“My husband and I, only wish we had known that before we got entangled with people that we thought were our friends, had the wrong intentions from the beginning. Now finding out the real truth and not just rumors on what truly is going on here in our neighborhood and our church. That Crawford is nothing more than a charlatan, a criminal, a child molester, pushing drugs on to our children calling it his way of truly finding god’s enlightenment. And now has seen fit to try to murder us in our own home, for discovering the truth and exposing it.


“Perhaps if we had, our little boy might have never been raped and Jake could have had friends that really cared about him instead of using him for their own purposes, becoming the bully that everyone feared, not a boy that has heart of gold. Now give me hug young man so we can attend to putting our lives back together. There isn’t much we can do until we talk to our insurance company in seeing about purchasing the house at the end of the street that used to be the Nile's home. And he’s willing to make us the best offer, but your parents have offered their home to us for the time being. And their protection.”


I quickly gave her hug and she kissed me on each cheek and hugged me again telling me to make sure that I keep a good eye on both her boys. I gave her my word that nothing would happen to them when they are with me, promising her they will never leave mine and Adam side. She hugged me again and released me and gave one more hug to Jake and Billy as the tears flowed down hers and his Dads cheeks as he too pulled me into hug nearly crushing me. Once more I was saying goodbye to the family I loved, and it was tearing me apart as I did my best to feel numb but not succeeding. Not that it matters because it was ok to cry and feel even though my father was against it.


I hated to watch my home fade way as we drove around the corner, stuffed inside like a can of sardines with two back seats as Paul and his wife took us home. Something seemed off about the guy the moment he started asking about my lifestyle. Asking me how many boys I have stimulated? And how I stimulated them? Or if I have had sex with any of them?


My mother squeezed my hand and said. “Paul now’s not the time; I believe his Mom and Dad have answered all your questions, regarding my son and his friend’s lifestyle. I have warned you without a signed contract that my son nor his family or friends are under no obligation to tell you anything more than already have. Your lucky that they were willing to tell you anything at all. Perhaps you should consider yourself lucky, knowing the Rothwell’s they are very strict when it comes to their way of life and I told you that several times that if you want anything from them it comes with a price and if you’re not willing to pay it. Then they are under no obligation to tell you their darkest secrets.”


Paul said. “I know Linda, I just find it strange that you need a contract regarding laws of a group of people that are not really part of our society in general that have their own sets of rules and guidelines just so they can practice their own religion as if it were behind closed doors and they wonder why people have put a target on their backs.


"Even the contract you have signed with them regarding your son so-called adoption. Is nothing more than a piece of paper, which allows them the option for him to be adopted providing you do something to cause him harm; yet never to be enforced until then so they can collect money from the state and still claim him as their son when he really isn’t. Until either of you break the rules of their contract. How they get away with it is beyond me.”


My mother yelled. “And what do you expect me to do about it, Paul? It was either that or loses him altogether, always having the state looking over my shoulder. Always having to worry if he skins his knee or finds a single bruise I can’t account for. You met my husband and you know how angry he gets, and how he takes that anger out on me and my two boys. All they have to do is say one word, and I would not only lose him. I would lose both my boys and my daughters. Spending the rest of our lives in jail, but because I have signed their damn contract and play by their rules. The State leaves me alone; I have no one coming to my home to see if we have been good parents or if we need a spanking to keep us in line like little children.


“My son is looked after; he is loved, and has a family where I have nothing to offer him. He’s well fed, he’s well clothed and he has bright future, he will have chance to go to college whereas his father will be nothing more than a common janitor, with no education other than a high school diploma. Not even my daughters will be able to accomplish more than that because of their grades and because they been told by us that school is not important it is who they marry that matters. So yes I signed every piece of paper just so I could have a chance to still be in my son’s life, instead of never seeing him again.”


Paul was about to say more until his wife Jennie said. “Leave the poor boy and his friends alone dear. If they don’t want to discuss their personal life then they shouldn’t have too, and frankly, it’s none of your business. I don’t know why you insisted on coming unannounced unless you were hoping to see them naked.”


Paul said I was just asking “dear” to see if they were legit. I wanted to know why their damn contracts were so damn important when I don’t need one to do whatever I want and when I want.”


I growled angrily and said. “My Mom and Dads contracts are meant for that very thing, sir. It keeps us in check, it keeps from not doing what we want when want just because we can. We sign those contracts to hold ourselves accountable for our actions and nothing more. So you can either respect my adoptive parent’s wishes or take us back right this minute. I can provide my own transportation to and from my mother’s house if need be, but will not let you insult them or my friends.”


The rest of the drive home was in silence as I wrangled my anger inside of me. I didn’t like this man, something inside me said he is not a man I should trust, he made me feel dirty, and it was like being in the presence of Crawford. My mother apologized for his actions, but the apology should have come from him and not my mother. So, for now, I let go until I was able to speak to my mother alone.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 20, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep