Teacher Showdown  Part 1

Teacher Showdown Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 136

Teacher Showdown

Part 1


By the time Adam and I came to the table Arthur and Shawn were just finishing their dinner and putting their plates inside the dishwasher as Dad had our guests take the empty seats at the table. Dad excused himself said, “I will be just a moment putting our two boys too bed so we can have a nice dinner and a good time during family home evening.” There was no explanation given why the basement door was kept locked as Dad unlocked it with the only key too it. When Dad came back he took his seat at the head of the table and as always we took hands and Dad said the prayer; Dad asked my guests what they thought about our tub room and after finding out that we were nudist behind closed doors?


Christy passed down the rolls and said. “Well everyone’s got to have a hobby and my sister and I as well as my brother find it quite exciting to know that there really are nudist living here smack down here in our LDS state and community where it is a rarity.”


Dad smiled as he filled his plate having Adam ask “Do all nudists bathe together as a family and if they do sir why is that your family remains fully clothed as if we are the ones intruding on your lifestyle?” Having his sister Samantha punch him in the arm telling him not too embarrasses us.


Mom quickly stated it was alright to ask such a question. She said. “Normally we are naked, but we tend to frighten people if they open the front door seeing us all standing naked. They would either call the cops or treat us as immoral degenerates. So we put on clothes until we are sure on how the people we invite into our home will react to it. Most the time we were robes so we could still be modest and still be naked after our visitors have left.


“All our friends that are comfortable about us being nudists use the back door in the family room. Sometimes out of respect to our lifestyle they join us and share themselves with us; which means there are no secrets between us as they too show us their true selves that God has created in his own likeness, not hiding behind a mask of lies. And if they have given us their permission, they find us open to a new way of living as we love them in every sense of the word.” Mom didn’t it use the word sex or stimulating as she summed it up using the word love and loving each other. Being at the dinner table was not a place to discuss having sex in her opinion.


Dad on the other hand said was of a different opinion. “What my wife is trying to say we nudist like to have lots of sex and I mean sex with people that are open to sharing partners and relationships.” Watching their eyes opened wide when they realized that Mom and Dad and are open to having sex with each other, with other peoples parents and kids.


I smiled and said. “One of the many reasons why we have a giant tub that needs its own room is because not only do we believe in family bathing. We believe in group bathing with others. When we have their permission we tend to give them experience what it truly means to have a sensual relaxing bath they can only get here in our home or in other nudists homes.” I answer the next questions said. “I know of three die-hard nudists personally, but those nudists live in Santaquin where my mother and my brother Aaron live,” Dad stated there are some here as well I just haven’t met them yet.


Adam asked about my friends here and I said after taking a few bites. “My best friends Charlie, Ron, and Stan, as well as their family, are consider practicing nudist not die hard nudist. Where they only share themselves in our company are when we visit them in their home. By allowing us to be comfortable in our chosen lifestyle, and have given their permission to treat them with our way of life and I like my Dad said are open to sharing partners and relationships to spice up each other sex life.”


Dad said finishing my sentence. “It’s nothing more than having wild sex and sharing ourselves; unlike those that have been having a love affair. We were only in it for the love of sharing ourselves with each other, and not doing it to wreck marriages. We love them and we respect them and we do it openly, not in a seedy hotel somewhere or behind their backs in secret. Nudist like us believes in God and we believe that we should share our love with others.


“We also believe in some of the LDS principles and we believe and have a strong testimony in our doctrine and the founders of our church. We disagree on many things regarding how they see our lifestyle and how the world views us and for those reasons alone we remain hidden behind closed doors and in places so remote that we may be part of the community in the towns we live in.  We do like our privacy to the point we buy large acres of land like this, so far away from everyone that you would need a powerful microscope or a pair of binoculars to see any of us outside sunbathing in the nude.”


Mom had me pass our plates so we could start cleaning off the table and get ready to go. In some ways, I was looking for too the meeting where they either piss their pants or accept the fact that everything in my papers was the truth. Mom asked regarding my homework and I told her the truth that I had finished it at school while I waited for my brothers to get out of Gymnastics. Unlike me it was just going over the basic schedule and when we would be competing. I really didn’t care about that considering I had taken my name off the competing list. Having always to say no, but I had agreed to be a fill in if someone was sick or on the injured list.


I quickly asked Mom and Dad if it was all right if Adam spent the night with us if his parent said he could. Mom and Dad was more accommodating when it came to me having friends spend the night when it was a school night mostly because of my age and how I handled responsibility, even more so when it was a boy my age and not really needing a parents permission to let him do what most boys do other than having sex with me. Well, there is an exception to the rule as Dad had him take a seat on my bed while Mom ran the girls home for a bathing suit.  He asked Adam if he was sure he wanted to be part of our lifestyle. Going into detail that if he was expecting any of his boys to have sex with him. He could forget that was ever going to happen.


He informed Dad he and his sisters were mostly curious to see how a real nudist live, after spending a few nights over the summer with my best friends. That Crawford was trying to get him too get involved with some of Shawn’s friends and their sisters drinking and doing drugs like smoking weed or sniffing cocaine as well as other things that he was taught never to do. Trying to talk him into have sex with boys and their fathers and was willing to pay him for it if he did. He called it a way to raise money for his mission if he could convince him to come back to church. If not he could use the money to buy a nice car or go to college.


He told Dad and me he turned him down flat and he, in turn, accused him of having connections with the other boys that had refused his offer to “true enlightenment.” That everyone else he mentioned on a long list of names, ours being one of them and my best friends. We're just not the kind of people that he and sisters should want to get involved with; calling us devil worshipers that should be removed and burned on a cross of fire for all our sins, and how we are treating two innocent boys for following the true path of spiritual enlightenment that their friends and some of the ward members were experiencing due to his teachings.


Yet he and his sisters were taught if someone says something too tarnish someone else reputation. It was always best to get two sides of the story, before making a choice that could ruin a person’s life. That’s when he realized the moment he came into their home vs. the homes that Bishop Crawford had sent him to befriend one of the boys that lived there or deliver some brown packages that were all empty or had some item inside. How he felt dirty and wanting to get the hell out of there. Instead when he went into my friend’s home and here; he felt the warm spirit and had a feeling of love, not the coldness so deep it took your breath away; like he did when he was in the Bishop Crawford presence.


Well until he met Shawn and Arthur personally after hearing what they had done. He was hoping he and his sisters would find real friends that would welcome them in their homes and hearts; after they had decided to leave the LDS church in Dallas Texas. For how they treated them after finding out that his sisters were no longer virgins because of some drunken boys at their high school and had ganged raped them so bad that neither would be able to have children.


Dad and I had heard stories like that many times where the LDS church treated people cruelly because of some sin they felt uncomfortable with. When God teaches us to forgive and except everyone regardless of what they had done or who they are. We knew it personally soon after Jody was raped and when Shawn and Arthur had been caught in the boy’s locker room have sex with each other. 


Dad took a hard look at him and said “I can guarantee you, son, that we won’t judge you in our home. Or our friends that remain in our circle of trust. I just want you to make certain you understand that we have no secrets here. We don’t hide the fact we are nudists and we don’t hide the fact we like sharing ourselves with others. We don’t drink, we don’t smoke and we never do drugs. We keep ourselves clean not only our bodies but our souls. If you and your sisters can’t accept that, there is the door.


“As you know Shawn and Arthur are not included in our circle of trust and not part of our family anymore for what they have done to this family and to other boys in our neighborhood; all because of Crawford getting his hooks into our boys. I blame myself for not acting sooner when I could have done something before it has reached a point where I have very little chance of correcting that mistake with my son Shawn. I would tell you everything, but there is no time tonight and I would need a promise from you and your family regarding some of our secrets.


“However I am willing to make an exception to invite you into our circle of friends for now. Until I have that promise in writing for being honest and upfront with me as to what your intentions are regarding my son and my family. My son has started his own private’s circle of friends and I have everything you needed to know how too get into that special club of his; me being the gatekeeper because he is my son.


“But the moment we find out that you have had sex with other boys in our circle of trust or got some girl pregnant by not practicing safe sex or doing drugs and drinking alcohol. Trust me I will break every bone in your body and kill you slowly before I bury you where no one will ever find you. That’s not a threat that’s a promise. My next question is are you prepared to do whatever it takes within reason when you are in our home or in our friends home.”


Dad spelled it out, he didn’t mix words and smiled when Adam took off all his clothes inside my room and pulled me into a kiss. He said he was more than willing to do whatever it takes to feel love, and not be judged for liking to kiss boys and having a good penis ever so often, and even more so being with girls that want more than to have sex because he has a penis. He had enough of that in Texas; where every girl just wanted have sex with him because his father was a teacher at their school hoping to get an ‘A’ for doing nothing other than show up to class.


Dad laughed and agreed that all those things were within reason, but he had one problem that he needed to deal with if he was truly was going to be in our circle of friends. As Dad and I looked down at his crotch and his legs finding so much hair we were going to have to use an electric hair clipper before we could shave him completely with a razor. Dad was about to mention the other problem when Mom opened the door seeing Adam completely naked. When all he did was walk past her as if he was fully clothed; the fact he had a hard-on that would give Dad a run for his money, didn’t even faze him. Or the fact that his sisters saw it which said he was well accustomed to it. If Dad and I didn’t know better he was already living our lifestyle, it was his tan that gave him away seeing his pink hairy butt and hips. Even the hair on his back and chest said it didn’t see a lot of the sun.


Mom said. “Ok then, I guess if it’s ok with his parents then he is more than welcome to spend the night and will make a nice addition to our little circle of friends and family,” watching him walk down the hall to the bathroom as if he was one of us.


Mom and Dad didn’t ask about his sisters, mostly because she had already seen they were quite comfortable about being naked in front of us and their brother. Mom and Dad didn’t care about if he was adopted and they weren’t his biological sisters or family. To them, like my Rothwell sisters and my friend’s sisters, a penis was a penis and it was far better than using a fake one. Besides, it takes more than having sex and sperm to become parents and a family all that it was important was the love they share as a family. Something my father and my two sisters never could understand.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 19, 2019
Last Updated on February 8, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep