Finding The Truth  Part 3

Finding The Truth Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 142-2

Finding The Truth

Part 3

 

 


Paul pulled into my mothers driveway right behind her car, finding a police car already sitting in front of the house. He gave a heavy sigh and said. “And you are worried about the State interfering with your life, Linda. What do call having your own home watched 24/7 by police the moment your son enters your home?” Mom didn’t say anything as she opened the door for us as my friends and I gathered our stuff. Once more it felt I was climbing the gallows. As I removed my shoes at the door as a force of habit, watching my friends do the same. Watching my mother handed me my key to my room.


I told them my room was at the end of the hall and had them follow me as I slid my key into the door listening to the locks retract as if I was opening a bank safe. I said. “I am the only one in the house that has a key to my room when I am home,” I told them where they could put down our things, putting my shoes inside the closet then went back outside and collected Sparky allowing him to do his business.


I looked at my watch as I waited for Sparky seeing how late it truly was. It was a little past 11 pm and it seemed we were the only ones home until my father started yelling at my mother, asking her. “Do you know what time is? You should have been at home hours ago, and why in the hell are they here? It was supposed to be just you and that filthy immoral beast, not a whole gang of them.”


My mother said. “Jim don’t! We have had enough drama for one day. There was a fire in near his home and the street was blocked off until they had it under control, you knew I had a late class and I needed to use the lab to finish my homework. These boys have nowhere else to go because it was their house that had burned down, I was asked if they could stay with me so their parents could attend to things and not worry about their safety, so get off your high horse and either go back to bed or get out. I am too tired to deal with your crap tonight.”


My father said. “Fine, I was just concerned about my daughters being home alone.” Then he turned and noticed Sparky and me he started in on me and said. “God damn it, Linda, you know how I feel about him having pets in my house. They smell, they mess all over the house and ruin our furniture. You either call the pound or I will.”


Mom said. “Get over it Jim, because his dog is well behaved and I insisted he brings him with him from now on.”


Mom pointed to the door having him stare and snarl at me and my friends telling us this discussion isn’t over and to make sure his daughters are at the church by 9 am, Mom said. “My pleasure, they will be one less thing I will not have to deal with besides their attitude and yours.” My father was about to say something more when the front door opened as two police officers came in asking my mother if she needed any assistance. She said, “No, the problem is just leaving, but thank you.” My father growled as he grabbed his duffel bag, which was new and which said he wasn’t staying any longer then he had too. I gave him a military salute, having him snarl angrily at me. I knew I was being a smart a*s but simply didn’t care.


Mom closed the door and locked it and sat on the coach which was brand new since the last time I was home as we watched her wipe her face with her hands. Asking us boys if we were hungry because she was, we nodded that we could eat. Which was a dumb question considering were always hungry?


Mom put two large stores bought pizzas in the oven telling us to make ourselves at home. Having us take a seat on the couch and flip through the channels, having Paul ask. “So boys, I am a little confused regarding the fact I was on the impression that you were nudist.”


I said. “What’s your point, Paul? You thought the moment we were told to make ourselves at home meant that we were so supposed to take our clothes off?”


He nodded saying, “yes.”


I said. “You’re still here and your families still here, neither you nor your family signed a contract stating that you wanted in our little club and or willing to keep our secrets private. We are obeying the rules of modesty because. One: We don’t trust you. And Second: We do not run around naked unless we have been given permission to do so, around people that are not nudist. Are you giving us permission to do so Paul? Or are you just making fun of us again?”


Jennie’s Paul’s wife said. “He does have a point, Paul. You didn’t see the need or want to sign the Rothwell’s contracts, so they see you as a threat, and I thank them for choosing to obey their own rules. Even though they more than welcome too if they want too; they feel that we are a threat until you prove that your not. I am more than fine to let them do whatever they like. It's not like our kids haven’t run around in our house or our back lawn in there birthday suits running through the sprinklers since the day they were born and other things. What was the word Linda you used instead masturbating?”


My mother said. “Stimulating, themselves or each other.”


Jennie said. “That’s it, even though we would prefer if they only did so in the privacy of their own room. Unlike the Rothwell’s and their friends, as Linda has told us on numerous occasion that they do so in each others company or when they sometimes bathe together in that big tub we saw at their home. I am not exactly comfortable about the idea of family bathing or group bathing or stimulating each other or sharing themselves in that way.


“Yet is their custom not ours and I really don’t see the harm of family nudism. It is the other things I am more concerned about. Regarding what they allow there older children such as Eric under the age of 18 and their younger boys to do; regarding stimulating girl’s and woman and having actual sex regardless if it is safe sex with them. So either leave them alone or find yourself sleeping on the coach. Because I refuse to share a bed with you if you keep insulting them with questions that you have no right to ask in the first place. Now make yourself useful and go help our children get ready for bed.”


Paul said. “Fine, but I am just curious dear. I have never met a nudist or even considered them being LDS or even living among us. I had been told that they all lived in foreign countries or on a private island somewhere. So I apologize if I offended you boys, for being nosy.” We nodded as we remained modestly dressed as we waited for our late night snack.


Paul had to ask one more question. “I noticed you boys didn’t bring sleeping bags or pillows nor blankets, does that mean you will be all sleeping together in one big bed?”


I nodded and said. “Yes, and when I close my bedroom door and lock it from the inside we will be completely naked, as it is our custom and our lifestyle. And if you want too know we might, if we choose too. Stimulate each other, but it all depends what kind of mood we are in after a very long and stress full day.” He gasped as he looked at us and stormed off to fulfill his wife’s request.


Mom announced the pizzas were done setting paper plates and silverware and placed three cans of orange soda in front of each of us. I asked Mom if Aaron was home she said. “No, I didn’t dare leave him here alone with your father, so I  had him go home with Timothy to spend the night not knowing how long I was going to be since the Kenly’s were going out of town for the weekend.” Mom put two more pizzas in the oven so everyone could have a late night snack.


Mom and Jennie rolled their eyes as their three boys and their daughter came upstairs completely naked right behind parading them in front of us as if they were sheep. I knew what Paul was doing; he was trying to see if he could embarrass us. No one said anything as Paul said. “What?” As his wife stared at him with eyes that said that they were going to have words and they weren’t going to be pleasant.


Paul again said. “What? I am just trying to make them feel at home you said it yourself dear that they see us a threat and I am showing them that we are not a threat and we don’t need some contract to say what we can do or can’t do.”


His wife was about to say something until I said. “You misunderstood, what I was trying to tell you. Paul, so I will ask kids one question.” I said to Robert, “Robert was it your choice or Dads choice to have you take off all your clothes and come up here naked?”


Robert looked at his Mom and Dad and blushed his mother said. “Answer him, Robert.”


Robert said. “Dad told us too.”


I asked the same to Michael getting the same answer. I said. “My point exactly." Paul still had no idea what the difference was so asked Adam and Jake if I or adoptive parents ever forced them to take off all their clothes or did they choose too of their own free will, and did we make them sign any of the contracts that hold us to obey the rules of our agreements?


Adam said. “No, you nor your family or your friends forced me to do anything. I was told up front what would mean to sign the contracts; I did so of my own free will.”


I asked. “And how long have been a practicing nudist?”


He said, “counting today I would say almost a week, and I have never regretted it.”


I asked Jake the same question he said. “Today was my first day of amazing experiences. I did so on my own and nobody forced me to do anything, in fact, I asked to be part of it. Your Dad explained to me before I signed one single contract if it was really what I wanted. I said more than anything, mostly because of I wanted friends that would treat me like a person and not dumb animal or sex toy where they believe sticking their dicks inside mine and my brother’s butt and call that a good time. Then again the wild sex benefit package was a huge drawing card as well. I thought it was a win, win situation where I could have both.”


I asked if his brother Billy was part of our little club Jake said, “No”


And Billy said. “Yes I am, because Mom and Dad said I could if you were and you said you trusted Eric and their family and their friends not to rape me like Shawn his friends did and Mr. Crawford, and I would never ever have to have anyone stick their dick inside me ever again. Because they promised me that will never happen. Does that mean I have to take off my clothes because they did Jake?”


Jake looked at me I said. “Only if you really want too, if you don’t want to you don’t have too.”


Billy said; “no, not in front of the girls,” seeing Susan and Becky coming into the kitchen.


Susan snarled. “Oh, it’s you? And you brought more immoral freaks with you. I am surprised that you and your friends are still wearing clothes; then again I see you have already forced others to join your little immoral club of perverts. Considering I see none of your w****s are here unless you have them in your bed tied up or outside on the back lawn. I see that you have changed your preference when it comes to little boys and little girls. Not that you weren’t going to hell in the first place. What’s next on your list, having sex with our mother? Or little old ladies from the local rest home?”


Mom said. “That’s enough Susan I will not tolerate you disrespecting our guest's young lady. And Paul this was really unnecessary, once again you have taken things out of proportion. Boys I apologize for his rude behavior. It wasn’t our intention to make you feel uncomfortable in my home; Robert why don’t you take your brothers and your sister back downstairs and get ready for bed.” Robert and Michael breathed a sigh of relief and hurried back downstairs. This time when they came up they were dressed in their PJs except Michael and Robert only wearing their boxers at least they were decent.


You would think Paul would have learned his lesson as he sat at the table said. “So, let me get this straight? Your two friends Jake and Adam are newcomers to your little group?” They nodded as we quickly finished our pizza. “You like girls obviously for the sex as Jake here said is part of the benefits package. Yet you also like to masturbate together as well as each other. And that includes girls.”


Mom and Jennie said about the same time. “Stimulate Paul, they don’t use that word.”


Paul said. “They can put a fancy name on it all they like it's still masturbating,” and continued on with his questions, Or in our case insulting us or trying to embarrass us said. “And according to the Rothwell’s you boys believe in kissing, not only girls but boys as well, as well as doing each other orally, and other things I have only imaged doing to my wife and your mother.


“Yet you do not call it having sex unless one of you put your penis inside each other's butts. My question is why not considering you have done everything else? And mostly I am curious to know what’s it like kissing another boy and doing all those other things I have mentioned. Providing I am permitted to ask those questions. Since I haven’t nor plan to at the moment to sign a contract. I am only asking as a parent with young kids in the house if I should be concerned.”


I got up to leave having my friends follow me. I said as I was about to turn the corner. “There is a big difference between doing any of those things. So I will answer your question with a question. When you kiss your wife what do you feel and why did you kiss her in the first place. When you have answered the second part of the question ask me again why my friends and I like stimulating each other and why we like kissing each other. The first part of your question I will answer honestly.


“Because of my contract states, I have too because we are open to do so at my Rothwell home and in my mother's house or any of my friends houses and if we like to out in public. Kissing another boy or guy such as you is like kissing a stick of dynamite, without the big bang or the sizzle compared to a girl or a woman such as my mother. Well, maybe not my mother for the sizzle part or the big bang and that goes for my Rothwell sisters and my Adoptive Mom. And yes, I and my friends and my adoptive family have and we are not ashamed of doing it, it is part of our customs as being a nudist.


“Everyone does it because if we don’t, it is considered rude and we would insult them when we have given our permission to share ourselves with each other. And no we don’t have a contract if you are wondering. When we visit other die hard nudist colonies like the one I spent my last two weeks with over the summer. It is assumed that you are willing to participate in all things and obey all rules outlined in my Dads contract. The contract is only as good as the people that have signed it.


“It allows us to practice our nudists customs here or any state we choose to live in as it our right to be part of any religious group and if we find friends that want to join they usually find us after all like you Paul they were curious, and found they liked it and found they felt closer too Gods love and their family sharing their love with each other. This is what being a nudist is to us; feeling love, wanting to be loved and wanting to share their love with each other. And the other answer I am not going to answer because you know the answer why we do not stick our penis inside boys or guys butts.


“So Goodnight, and if wouldn’t mind I would like to kiss my mother goodnight and I would appreciate it if you would move your van so my mother can take me and my friends to work in the morning.” I walked up to my mother and asked. “Is ok if Adam and Jake kiss you, Mom?”


Mom smiled and said. “Absolutely.” I nodded to my friends and they came back in Adam went first as the Cranny’s and my two sisters watched.


Paul gasped expecting a simple kiss on the cheek, not a full-blown kiss. Leaving my mother week in the knees, When Jake released her he said. “Mrs. Shepherd you have very nice breasts.”


Adam agreed and they said the same thing to Paul’s wife. I kissed my mother the same way as they did, and whispered in her ear that my friends would very much like it if she gave them each massage. Loud enough for Paul to hear, as he gasped; “what the hell, Linda you said nothing about…”


Mom said. “Sorry Paul, it's part of the benefits package that I get when I signed on the dotted line.”


I pulled Adam close to me and told Paul. “Just so you know that everything I said was legit and not some lie.” I wrapped my arms around Adam and he did likewise and pulled each other closer. We kissed and hearing the Cranny’s gasps and Susan said. “Oh give me a break, I have seen them do that a million times, the worst part is when they are naked and doing it.”


Paul said. “They do it naked?”


His wife said. “Paul, what did you expect that they only did it with their clothes on?” Mom and Jennie giggled as Paul and everyone watched me and Jake kiss.


Mom kissed Billy on the head and Billy asked. “Do I get a massage too?”


Mom said. “Of course you do, your parents said I was allowed to if only you asked.” I groaned inward because I had been outvoted once more because Billy parents had told me personally that had signed the whole family up for the whole benefits package and it was all my fault for introducing Jake to all my friends and having the girls give Jake a private tour of the janitors closet.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 20, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep