Facing the Firing Squad  Part 3

Facing the Firing Squad Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 135-2

Facing the Firing Squad

Part 3

 


I didn’t need to hurry to class this time because it was now lunchtime I only had two classes to go before school was out for me. I took a seat next to my friends at the table taking out my book for my next class for a quick review. Finding four more pairs of panties with their names and phone number telling me how they would like me to lick them like a lolly-pop.


Once more I had no idea what these girls looked like so I whispered over to Ronda and Clara regarding my new found treasure. Having them tell me what a lucky guy I was that girls are willing to take them off during class and slip them inside my backpack. Neither of them knew the girls personally or wanting to ruin the mystery, somehow I knew they were behind it as they wouldn’t make eye contact with me as they read the names and gave me a silly grin. That grin stated it was going to be an interesting year; I quickly ate my lunch feeling a slight quizzy. Most likely from the mystery meat on my tray that looked like meatloaf, but tasted anything but. There were rumors about the lunch ladies cooking us road kill. I didn’t believe the rumors, but I did question it a time or two.


I was on my to my next class when I was pulled into the janitor closet by two girls; watching one of them lock the door with inside latch lock, which said that this room was not only used as janitor closet but one of the schools make out rooms. The girl near the door said. “Hi, my name is Christy and this is my sister Samantha we were in your English class and social studies.” 


I nodded and said. “Hi, girl’s is there something you wanted?” Smacking my self in the head knowing exactly what they wanted and it was an Eric burger and some french fries. Yet neither of these girls was of the six girls that had left me their panty gram. Man, I was in trouble.


Samantha giggled. “You silly boy, you know what we want and we intended to get it. We never had a nudist boy here in school before and a very cute one at that. Here let me help you with that.” Samantha said taking my backpack off my shoulders.


Only for me to keep it on holding on very tight and said. “I am sorry girls I don’t have time right now as you know I was on my way to gym class.”


I started to leave only to be pushed up against the wall as Christy kissed me while using her hands to lift up shirt, but with my backpack on she couldn’t take it off. The bell rang giving me a 15-minute warning that I needed to be on my way. Samantha said. “Damn if only we had more time,” moving her sister out of the way so she could have a turn to kiss me and replace her hands under my shirt to feel my rock hard abs. and well-muscled chest underneath my shirt.


I knew if I didn’t get the heck out of there I would be late for class. So I pushed her back away from me and said. “Listen, girls, like I said I really don’t have the time. My parents are strict about me being on time to all my classes, but if you really like to continue our “discussion,” your more than welcome to drop by my house anytime you would like and perhaps I could tutor you or we could “study” together.” I quickly ripped a piece a paper out of a notebook and jotted down my phone number and address. Then made my move towards the door, regretting that decision and cringed and dropped my backpack, pulling Christy to me and gave her a breathtaking kiss then released her and did the same to her sister. I watched them wobble for a minute and quickly unlocked the door.


Dad had said ‘always leave a girl wanting more if you want them bad enough.’ And what 16-year-old boy would turn down two very beautiful girls.  Damn, I was right, I didn’t have the time I did over the summer. Part of me wanted to ditch class and stay inside that closet. Yet I had promised Mom and Dad no sex during school or at school, besides I didn’t even know their parents and both would be going against the rules.  I made a mad dash to my gym locker and quickly changed and made it right before the bell rang announcing I better be in class or I would be late.


Most boys looked forward to gym classes because they liked sports, I on the other hand really had no interests in them and the ones I was in were all for two reasons only: One to stay in shape and two: being able to defend myself against my parents, now it was too protect myself against my father. I didn’t do it for the love of the sport, so I hated gym class. I hated it more because I used to get teased a lot when I was told to take off my shirt in class or when I showered with the other boys. When they saw all my cuts and bruises curtsy of my parents.


Yet things are far different these days because I wasn’t afraid having someone see me without a shirt or being naked in public anymore. It now set me apart from the other boys as they see what was hiding underneath my shirt, finding those rock hard abs, and smooth muscled chest and arms as well as my dark deep tan lines telling them I worked out a and spent almost every waking moment of my summer naked in the sun. I smiled watching the cheerleaders look over at me licking their lips when they see us boys taking off our shirts when we were selected into team’s, shirts and skins. I used to dread that part but know it was no big deal and I had nothing to be ashamed of.


School and Gymnastics was just another day at the grindstone like I said I won’t be going into a normal day of school unless it was important enough to mention that something odd happened to me.


Man, was I glad that school was out for the day more so after turning those two papers but the moment I walked in the door with my two brothers having my little brother charge at us seemed normal. The fact he was naked said Mom was still trying or had given up trying to get him to wear clothes or least a pair of shorts and kids underwear. Now that he was almost one hundred percent potty trained; only have a few accidents every now and again. Yet when he is naked that never seems to happen.


Arthur and Shawn were doing household chores in those awful brown robes, at least they were both wearing a pair of girl’s panties without the hole in them and Arthur was wearing a clean fresh diaper. I knew the moment they saw us they would growl angrily some hostile name. I had gotten quite used to it and just said. “Good to see you to girls, where’s Mom?” Having her answer that she in the kitchen with Dad. I left the two doing their chores as made way into the house. I stood shocked seeing the two girls Christy and Samantha and another boy I didn’t know. I quickly took a seat as directed, I was a little amazed to see everyone still fully dressed. Yet then again I shouldn’t have been with new guests in the house.


Dad asked the first question, “Son these two girls say that you invited them to dinner tonight and their brother Adam.”


I swallowed hard and tried to remember our conversation, I quickly said. “Yes, Dad I…” watching the girl’s mouth word please taking their hands into a prayer as they begged me. I didn’t want too feel like a fool so I said. “Yes Dad, you said for me to bring a date tonight for family home evening.” Putting the ball back into his and Moms court as they try to deny it or insult our guests.


Dad looked over at Mom and she nodded and said. “You did say that dear, how you were wishing that our son would be open to bringing more friends to church.”


Dad sighed and said. “Well, then I guess it settled, but next time I would like a little more notice ahead of time.”


Samantha and Christy were twins both turned 17 over the summer, both had long dishwater blond hair and green eyes that shown bright compared to the darker ones I have seen that were either close to being blue or brown. Both on the cheerleader team or would be soon as they were in the process of joining the senior year squad and like me were brand new students being recently moved from Dallas Texas over the summer and would be in my new ward. It was like looking at double mint twins from an old gum commercial, with the same hard jawline and cute pudgy nose and both very attractive.


It was hard to believe that Adam was their brother because he didn’t resemble any of them. He was the same age as me and had just turned 16 and was a juror in high school; broad shoulders and long legs as he stood a few inches taller than me in his stocking feet at 5 foot 8. Unlike his two sisters, green eyes his were blue with dark brown hair with a slight blond tint to it. He couldn’t have been more different with straight angle face and hard straight nose compared to his sister’s pudgy nose. I learned later on that he was adopted when he was six years old, soon after his parents were killed in a car crash and his grandmother was too old to take him in and raise him.


I was about to get up and change my clothes when Mom said, “You should have called first so we could tell you that your teachers called regarding your two papers and would like us to be at the school at 7:30 tonight. So Dad and I decided because it was family home evening and we are at the school already that we might as well have a family swim night and go out for some ice cream. Dad said that it was your turn to give a quick lesson so we are hoping you are prepared to give one, considering you have invited your guests to join us for dinner and family home evening.”


Mom got up and whispered in my ear “payback is a b***h.”  I caught the look in her eye as it said two can play at this game. The problem was I didn’t say anything about dinner or family home evening. Then I wanted to put my head through a wall as I recalled what I said. It was come to my house anytime. Man, I was in deep trouble. Dad told me to give them a tour of the house since they were my friends and would most likely be here a lot. I was curious too why they brought their brother though until it was known why after the grand tour.


I did what I was asked and gave them the grand tour. Having Shawn and Arthur stare at them telling them I am a gay f*g and not into girls, having Christy answer. “I know all about you Shawn and you too Arthur. It’s all over the school what you did in the boy's locker room and what you two did to your sister Jody and your three brothers.” Christy reached over placed his hands on her breasts having them fall to his side instead of cupping them like most boys would when given permission.


I watched her pull down elastic on his panties; exposing his penis just enough to see if he had gotten aroused when she had him play with her breasts. Then let the elastic snap back catching it in between the elastic and his skin and said: “I guess the rumors or true, you don’t get aroused around girls anymore.”


Shawn growled. “And you believed those lies?” Samantha reached down his panties and cupped his balls; which stated these two girls were anything but shy or afraid of touching another boy’s sexual area.


I knew it hurt as she squeezed them hard enough watching his face cringe in pain that said it hurt. She released him and said, “not even a boy anymore; with such a small penis and pair of small marbles that you might as well cut them off.” I watched her brother Adam cringe reaching for his crotch as his sister kneed Shawn in the groin, and said. “And that’s for letting your sister get raped while you stood by and watched and didn’t stop it.”


Christy slapped both their faces as Dad stood in the doorway of the family room and watched them physically and mentally abuses Shawn and Arthur.  Not bothering to help them instead he told them to set the table for dinner. Letting us by him as he whispered in my ear to make sure I show them tub room and reminded me no sex until they have had a chance to meet their parents. I knew the rules, but I was concerned if they didn’t know the rules and would put me into a compromising position. I was also surprised by the fact that neither of even cared that my baby brother was naked. Then again he was 3 years old so having a boy his age running around without so much as dipper on wasn’t anything to be concerned about if you had changed a few diapers in your lifetime.


Once I opened our newly prized tub room. I watched their eyes open wide when Samantha said. “So it is true that you do bathe as a family?”


I nodded it was giving her my new standard line. “We are nudists and most nudist homes I have been in over the summer have a tub just like this one.” I was about to say more than changed my mind because I didn’t want to get their hopes up then dash them. Like Mom and Dad said no sex until they have talked to their parents. Christy asked which room was mine as I opened the door having them noticed the keypad and the vault type door. I knew there were would a question about why my door was built differently than the other doors of the house. For the moment I didn’t bring it up, because I had just met them.


Once more their eyes opened in wide as they looked at my huge bed that would and has slept 5 too 6 people comfortably. It was almost obvious why I needed such a big bed. Christy closed the door of my room and leaned me up against the wall and this time I had nowhere to run as she kissed me. Instead of putting her hands under my shirt she and her sister removed it. I was then manhandled roughly as Samantha quickly undid my pants. Having me stop her and said “I am not allowed to have sex until my parents talk to your parents. And besides, I don’t think your brother Adam would like the idea of you having sex in front of him.”


I saw the hunger in their eyes as they trailed their hands and fingers up and down my chest as they both took turns kissing me and licking me like a piece of candy. The fact their brother was here watching us said I was in big trouble; even more so when Christy giggled. “Adam darling would be so kind to tell Eric that you have been looking forward to having him play with you like his three best friends Stan, Charles and Ron; the second they let you in on their little secret. When you boys spent the night at a slumber party at Charles house during the summer; and how they told you that after he came home from his family vacation how he was now the best kisser and could make a boy such as you the happiest boy in a nudist home. When he bathes you sensually and stimulates you beyond anything you could even think was possible and because of that they are now and he or among the hottest ticket in our school and our new ward when it comes to him teaching you all about girls.”


My mouth dropped when my worst nightmare was coming true that not only was I becoming popular with the girls I was also becoming quite popular with the boys as well. To think today of all days because of my two papers I had written I was in way over my head. Adam walked over to me as the girls made room so he could demonstrate how bad he had been waiting for his chance.


He leaned me against the wall and kissed me, taking every last breath as he pulled me to the bed, having his two sisters remove his shirt. While he continued our slow strange a dance as they began stripping us of our clothing. That by the time Mom opened my door were all down to our boxers and the girls were topples with only their panties on. Mom said. “Eric T Rothwell, we told no sex until we have spoken to their parents.”


Christy said. “Yes Mrs. Rothwell, he told no sex, but he didn’t say we couldn’t stimulate him or us.”


Mom said. “Well then, I guess that’s ok then, but I am afraid that’s just going too have to wait. Dinner is on the table and we are on a tight schedule. So if you wouldn’t mind washing up for dinner.” Mom closed the door and I saw the hurt and the hunger their eyes. But Mom was right we didn’t have time for this.


I quickly dressed in some nice ordinary clothes putting my dirty ones in the hamper. I really wished I had the time to try each of their breasts and spend some time with each of the girl’s sweet spot as well as having an Adam snack. I knew the rules and Mom and Dad were quite strict about them, regarding me having sex with any girl until their parents had given us both permissions to do so.


All I could do is bathe with them and stimulating them to my hearts desire and that didn’t include sleeping with them. Yet I still would like to have their parents tell me that too was ok instead of finding out later that it wasn’t as they have a nuclear meltdown because I had bathed naked with their daughters. On the other hand, I didn’t have to have permission to have Adam spend the night with me and Jared and we both have an Adam snack and everything else in between and they wouldn’t freak out about me taking a bath or shower with him being we were both boys. So I asked Adam if he would be interested in spending the night with me; providing our parents both say it was ok. He answered me with a kiss that said he was more than willing.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on May 19, 2019
Last Updated on February 8, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep