The Aftermath  Part 2

The Aftermath Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 140-1

The Aftermath

Part 2

 


I watched Mom send Shawn and Arthur’s van drive away, telling them they were sick today. I knew they would wish they were the moment we had left the house for school. And because Mom wanted Adams Mom to go clothes shopping after school, Mom had her take everyone to school on her way to work. Dad had left for work long before any of us had gotten out of bed to make up for yesterday. I guess it’s the price you pay as a grown up. Something I too would learn in a few short years.


School was anything but boring the day after the match. I wanted to hide in a hole so deep that nobody could find me. The moment any of our teammates walked in we were given a high five, a cheer and most of all applause as they cleared the hallway to congratulate us on winning the match.  Everywhere I looked were posters and balloons with our names on it. I didn’t feel that I really earned the attention because of how the match ended and what I had learned during the pointless match. I let my friends take the credit and did my best to blend into the background. Yet when I entered each of my classes it would start up again, having everyone congratulates me and my friends. The room became silent as our challengers came into the classroom. Having the teacher tell us to take our seats.


I gasped when they read how much money was raised for Adam and his family. It was over 50 thousand dollars, plus a gift certificate at Wal-Mart for 4,000 dollars to buy clothes and anything in their store. RC Willy was donating most of the furniture that had been destroyed as well as Earnest hardware and Home Depot were donating everything they would need to fix up their home, and several others like Stringum Hardware and Goods. 


Adam and I were speechless as the list went on and on. I may not have won a big victory in the ring, but my teammates and our small town rallied around the Adams family. The emotion overwhelmed him as he wiped away the tears as he tried to say thank you. Our challengers, on the other hand, were quite angry because all their hard work in the ring or the message they were trying to send went unheard.


Adam and I had uneventful day other than that as we turned in our homework telling us it wasn’t due until the following Tuesday. We shrugged our shoulders and went on our merry way, doing our best to sound grateful. I more so for Adam and his family, and I didn’t want to ruin it for them so I put on a happy face, even though I felt anything but happy. When school let out Adams Mom was waiting, I told her I needed to stop at the bank to cash Moms check. She declined it stating my family has done more than enough and took the check and ripped up right there in the car on our way to buy clothes.


The house was spotless when we came home with lots of new clothes. Adams family nearly hugged me and my family too death when they told them what happened at the school and when we went shopping. The moment we entered Wal-Mart and other clothing stores and appliance stores how they opened the doors and welcomed them in open arms as they helped them shop for anything they had on their wish list.


It was so much they had to put in a huge truck that would be delivered once their house was repaired and ready to move back in. The only things they brought home were several outfits of new clothes. Mom wanted to see them all so she had us all try them on having our own little show, right there in the living room.


The first thing I noticed was Shawn as he growled at us when I noticed his black eye and several new bruises. They cringed in pain every time they moved from one chore to the other. I knew it was my fault for their injuries, yet I didn’t feel all that bad about it. Only thing I felt bad about was I wasn’t the one that caused them.


Mom told them to go out and wash Adams Moms car and they better make sure it glistened or else. She waited for the correct reply but got nothing until she made a move towards them. She yelled at them that when Dad comes home he going to beat the living hell out of them, for disobeying her today and for what they had done. I cringed feeling the monster as it clearly wanting to come out. Mom was angry, and took a lot to make her angry and when it did be prepared to die.


Mom quickly calmed herself and told us that dinner would be ready an hour. And Dad would be home shortly he had been delayed at work due to some new boys entering the halfway house and needed to see to their arrival. I remembered how angry Dad would get when new inmates arrived at the prison he used to work for. He would be so angry that he would take out on all of us. Yet when he took this new job he no longer had the anger inside of him. It was like he was a whole different person. I didn’t know much about the halfway houses.


From my understanding, it was boys that had aged out of the system of foster care that needed a place to go. Or that had been released from juvie after serving their sentence. So it was Dads and his co-worker's job to help them and find a job and become a model citizen. Very few if any ended back in jail for recommitting crimes they were convicted of that got them sent to juvie in the first place. The other boys that made it usually went to college and obtained good jobs and became model citizens in a matter of a few months.


Dad was happy because he was doing something good where he hadn’t been all that successful at home raising foster kids. Yet because of Shawn and Arthur, he and his anger was like a wild storm the moment he found out what they did to earn the privilege of staying home today.


Dad asked calmly if we would all like to go down to Baskin Robbins for some ice cream and run down to the video store to pick out some movies to watch over the long weekend. No one hesitated as we quickly got into the cars, leaving Dad here alone with our two resident bad boys. I cringed as I watched Dad take them out to the fence and tied them to the post while he stripped off their robes. I turned my eyes away from the window as Mom peeled out of the driveway before Dad took his belt to them.


I felt each and every lash when I came home seeing their raw bruised skin where he had taken his belt to them; as they quickly did the dishes by hand instead of the dishwasher. The fact they were both naked had no effect on us because we were all accustomed to it. Or getting accustomed to it when I watched Adams parents blush seeing them naked and cringed when they saw their backs.


Everyone knew why because Mom had told Adams parents what had taken place and from there. Being in our home with no secrets everyone soon learned what had taken place. Like me, they wanted to see justice for what they had done. But most of us felt this wasn’t the way to accomplish it. Yet no one had an answer to how that justice could be accomplished. Other than sending them both to jail, but knowing they would be killed within days or months by the inmates didn’t sit well with any of us.


Adams Mom asked me if I was sure my mother would be ok with Adam spending the Labor Day weekend with me, and what he would need to take with him. I said. “It wouldn’t be a problem, that my mother liked having my friends over, and he wouldn’t need more than the clothing on his back, being he was the same size as me and our homework.” They knew my mother as being one of us and supported our lifestyle. So clothing would be optional when we were at my mother’s house or Bishop Earls home. 


I had told Adam regarding her sexual desires when it came to anything with a penis. He shrugged his shoulders and told me it didn’t bother him even though he hadn’t had sex with his own mother as of yet. He knew my friends had several times over with theirs and that included their sisters, and they didn’t see it as a problem just another way of showing them how much they loved them, he said. “It was no big deal, it’s not like we could get them pregnant. In fact, I am looking forward too it.” Telling me. “Your mother looked hot and I can’t wait too lick her like an ice cream cone and cover her breasts in chocolate.” I rolled my eyes because, in my opinion, she didn’t look that hot compared to his mother and my adoptive Mom.


Yet she had her own beauty because she was my mother. Aaron and I always told her she looked like a hot babe, or movie star because it was our way of telling her we loved her and wanted her to feel special; unlike my father and my two sisters always ragging on her. I wasn’t sure if Becky still was, but I had no doubt that Susan and my father were. To set their minds at ease I had them call her.


I knew without a doubt my mother would have no problem of me bring one of my friends home with me. The only thing I was concerned about was Adams safety regarding my father's temper. My mother said he won’t be a problem because the police officer would be parked outside during the times I would be home. Which was true, and Dad informed them of my special watch as they had watched him put on me. Telling them the second I pushed the panic button I would be surrounded by policemen in a matter of minutes. Providing I didn’t kill him first.


They have all seen my ribbons and my trophies and some of my kickboxing matches that Dad had recorded that won those trophies and ribbons. Adam and his family looked at me knowing I had gone easy on them in the ring of Justice. I could have easily hurt them and put them in the hospital if I really wanted too. To me, there was anger and then their real anger the kind that can’t be controlled. The kind my father has nor has he ever wanted to control it unless he had too.


After everyone was satisfied regarding Adam spending the weekend with me at my mother’s house, Dad slipped in a video more appropriate for my brothers to watch. I had chosen to go to my room and closed the door and locked myself in. I wanted to finish Stringum’s books before I went to my mother’s house. I groaned when Mom and Dad came to find me telling me they would much rather have me in the family room with everyone else. 


Mom closed my books and unplugged my calculator. Telling me I was being rude to our house guests. I knew Mom and Dad were right, but that didn’t mean a hill a bean to me when it came to my job. For once I didn’t have any homework and I thought that this would be a perfect time to get it done while everyone else was preoccupied.


I slipped back on my waist robe because it still made Adams parents a little uncomfortable seeing us all naked. Yet they had relaxed some walking the house naked when they didn’t think anyone else was up at night. And every now again they would just leave their robes open until they realized they were naked in front of us. Adam and his sisters, on the other hand, were quite comfortable in our lifestyle and it didn’t bother their parents seeing them naked, then again why should it? They have seen them naked from the day they were born, except for Adam, but they had changed his diaper many times and bathed him as well as going on family skinny dipping outings. It was just us they had a problem with.


Mom and Dad or my brothers didn’t stimulate them in front of Adams parents, because how uncomfortable it made them feel watching. So we accepted the fact that we wouldn’t and we would be modest enough around them. Until they were comfortable enough to openly share themselves with us. Even though they asked us not too, we simply ignored them and covered up anyway.


I waited for Mom and Dad to tuck us in and close the door before I quickly sprung out of bed and returned to my work. Adam and Jared were fine with that as they stimulated each other when they were supposed to be sleeping; telling each other only to the brink because Mom and Dad didn’t give any of us a dose of horny pills. I didn’t have to know what was going on in Mom and Dads room hearing the four of them having sex. Ever since everyone went back home except for Adams family, Mom and Dad shared their bed with his family. Letting my brothers have the mattress in the family room as Adams sisters shared their bedroom.


They still weren’t keen on the idea of having them sleep with us, sex yes and stimulating them yes, bathing with us yes, but not the other for now. Giving us the excuse we would spend all night having sex and would fall asleep in school. So Mom and Dad had been rationing the horny pills, saving them for the weekends. I had no doubt my mother would have insisted on us taking them and having sex all night long. School was school and she didn’t see it as important as my Rothwell parents did and it showed in my sisters and my brother’s grades.


I quickly finished typing up a quick report and noting the bills that needed to be paid. I still didn’t have access to the checking account because Stringum had thought I would have been too busy with everything starting at once. Yet he should have known me better how hard I would push myself. It seemed like a waste of time to climb in bed so I placed another piece of paper inside my typewriter and started my assignment “What freedom means to me.” Even though I had been given free passes just like my friends have. I had learned a long time ago it was better to have a butt load of extra credit when I truly needed it because of my life and how fate was always cruel to me, more often than not.


Five pages were easy, I didn’t need Mom or Dad to read it, but I did anyway hearing them in the kitchen talking. I had three hours before I had to get up and get ready for school, so I moseyed down to the kitchen. Mom smiled at me asking me why I wasn’t in bed I said. “I couldn’t sleep because I was worried about going to my mother’s house.” They knew that this wasn’t a lie because I was and Mom and Dad knew it happened every time I was scheduled to go to my mother’s house.


I quickly handed them a 7-page paper and asked if they would go over it. Mom didn’t ask any questions she knew I would do it regardless if I was told it wasn’t necessary. She too believed like Dad did that it’s better to store nuts in the tree for a bad winter then finding out that you didn’t and starved to death.


Mom and Dad were good when it came to their red pin finding things I missed and things that made no sense or needed more clarification. Mom and Dad said, all in all, it was really good and told me to make the changes and I would be good to go. I quickly made the changes and took a shower all alone enjoying the peace and quiet. The idea of being totally alone and not having to hurry was a breath of fresh air. I was quickly dressed as the house was in a total rush mode like it was every morning.


Mom and Dad would normally have given us a note saying we were sick or call the school, but when it came to Shawn and Arthur they simply didn’t bother. Arthur would be lucky if he even graduated being a half-wit that belonged more in intuition then living in a home and going to a school like everyone else.


Shawn, on the other hand, was a whole different matter. The only note he got was to tell each of his teachers that Mom and Dad would like his homework doubled, telling them they were going to easy on him.  Dad said he would be calling his teachers if he didn’t hand in the note and wanting a signature from that they had.


Shawn knew Mom and Dad would, there wasn’t a single doubt in his mind and he Arthur didn’t dare cross them so soon after the beating they got.  Shawn growled past me as he and Arthur went to the bathroom to brush their teeth, Shawn said. “You are so dead; if I was you I would watch your back freak.”


I smiled and tripped him and leaned over and said. “You’re the one that needs to watch your back.”


I had a feeling that I would regret those words seeing the look he gave me. I didn’t think any of it at the time as I ignored the threat. I had enough to worry about being that after I got home my mother would be waiting for me.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 20, 2019
Last Updated on February 8, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep