Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Labor Day Confession  Part 1

Labor Day Confession Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 141-1

Labor Day Confession

Part 1

 

 


One thing about having a pool in your high school is that it gets used a lot, other than used for the public and swim meets. It also had a downside where if you weren’t part of the cool crowd and had a body that marked you as a shrimp without muscles or if you had genetic defect like having dark hairy legs or hair on your back. You would get teased a lot.


Unlike Jake no one bothered him because he that defect because how big he was, knowing if he really wanted to he could rip you limb by limb like a piece of chicken. He got teased for it and because he wasn’t as smart as the rest of them, and the fact he been held back three times didn’t help matters.


Today he was being teased for quitting and siding with the enemy. Yet all I had to do was growl as remind them that I could have taken him and any of them in a matter of minutes. They soon shut up and left him alone, knowing if they even came near me or my friends not only would I rip them a new one, but look good doin it, And 
I had a whole list of friends on my side that would. Now it seemed I had Jake as well.

Yet that was to be seen considering he only joined us because the rest of them refused to have anything to do with him. No friend of theirs was an opportunity for me and my friends too correct a mistake. We didn’t judge a person on anything other than morals and how they treat other people.


True we really didn’t trust Jake, but we were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Mom and Dad have told me even my enemies can become my friends once you find out why they hated you in the first place. Sometimes it could be something small and over time it would get bigger. Like Jake, he just found out that people he trusted most. Were not the people he thought they were? Even worse it was his own friends that had been sexually abusing his little brother and it all started with Shawn.


Crawford was just as much to blame as his friends were Jake told us everything his brother said regarding Crawford had invited his brother over to his house for some ice cream after a quick game of basketball for mutual. He not only raped his brother he’d been having other members of his club do it as well calling it the way to sexual enlightenment of becoming a man.


I wanted to throw up as I pictured Jason running down the hall of the church house without a shirt and his pants unbutton because Crawford tried to rape him inside the Bishop office. Again I questioned how many other boys have been raped because of Shawn and because of Crawford. I asked if his parents know about it. He quickly shook his head said “They think the guy walks on water. I did too until I learned that and when I asked about it, hearing rumors. I was told that it was all a lie. Now I am positive after my little brother told me everything. He had me promise not to tell anyone or our parents. But after learning that your brothers have been raped by Shawn and them; I don’t doubt anything that Crawford might have been responsible.”


I asked if he was willing to tell his parents anyway because a secret like that only festers and cause not only the person that it happened too but can affect how they will perceive anyone that says they are your friend then find out they are not. I said that as a warning to him as well. Because I didn’t trust anyone that came to me so quickly afterward and was willing to bear their whole life story to us because he asked me to forgive him not more than an hour ago.


In some ways, I still didn’t trust my mother because of a lifetime of abuse. He told me had to think about it. Once again I didn’t have the proof because word of mouth does nothing more than saying it could happen, not that really did happen. The only thing people would believe is if they saw it with their own eyes. I knew the courts and how they would see it. I have been there too many times not too.


Even though I didn’t trust Jake fully nor did I have the time to really get acquainted as a friend and not as a nudist other than being a friend. I invited him to come home with Adam and me telling him I would really like him to apologize to them and tell them everything he has told us. If didn’t that was fine too, telling him Adam and I wouldn’t be home instead Adam and I were going to be at my mother's house for the Labor Day weekend.


I told him if he wanted to talk all he had to do was call me or come and see me. I wrote down my mothers address and Bishop Earls address as well as his phone number. I didn’t think anything of it. Thinking he would just blow us off and find a way to go back to his old friends and his old life. Like I said I have a hard time trusting people.


School ended and we went our separate ways, that’s what I thought until I found Jake waiting by my truck with my two brothers chatting up a breeze. Adam smiled at me said. “I told you he was for real.”


I nodded said. “Maybe or maybe not.” My brothers climbed into the back with Adam because of how big Jake was.


He said. “My parents took my car privileges away until my grades come up and I make an effort towards getting that clean slate Coach Brady promised.” I nodded and kept driving and said. “You know I wasn’t kidding about my family being nudist.”


He shrugged his shoulders and said. “Then I guess we are both in for a shock.”


I pulled into the drive noticing my mother's car wasn’t here, I started to worry because how my father likes to beat on her when he didn’t have me to pick on when he’s angry. I wasn’t sure if I should have Jake wait outside until I knew everyone was modest.


Adam opened the door yelling that we were home, with Jake right behind him. I cringed when Jake had gone inside having Adam and my brothers telling him that Mom doesn’t like shoes in the house. I watched as he shrugged his shoulders and did like wises. It was too late to back out now as Mom came into the living room.


I cringed again because she was naked and so was Adams Mom, they were breathing hard; which said they had been most likely stimulating each other, or worse seeing Dad coming in from behind him with a huge hard-on, covered mostly in chocolate and the same with my baby brother.


Mom acted as if was just another day in our house of nudist. As Adams Mom quickly hid behind the door partway as she grabbed a robe to cover herself, Having Jonathan quickly tell us that we were just having a human chocolate sundae. He looked so cute wishing I had a camera, wanting to lick the rest of the chocolate off him. Mom said. “So… this little awkward son, considering this boy is the same boy that you beat last night.”


I smiled and said. “Mom meet Jake Olson, Jake this is my adoptive Mom and this is my Dad,” which needed no clarification considering I never call my father Dad. Or father for that matter to his face I only use the word father as a description of a person.


Mom and Dad shook hands, Mom pretends not to notice him looking at her naked body. I noticed he had a huge tent in his pants that really wanted to escape. Like I said I think my adoptive Mom is kinda hot. And that went for Adams Mom. Jake just stood there staring as he watched my brothers and Adam strip off all their clothes and put them in the laundry to be washed including their gym clothes.


I broke the ice as Jake stood there wondering either to run or make the best out of it. I asked. “Where’s my mother? I thought she was going to be here when I came home?”


Mom looked at me and Jake said. “She called and said she be here after supper, she had some errands to run but she said to be ready to go when she got here she said mostly likely around 8 or so.”


I breathed a sigh of relief knowing it wasn’t my father's fault. Mom said. “You did tell the poor boy about us being nudist?” Noticing he still hadn’t moved other than shake hands


He nodded that I did, but said. “He didn’t believe him… ma’am.”


Mom said. “Surprise, now if you don’t mind I have supper to attend to. Are you staying for supper Jake or do you needed too call your parents or shout look they are real? Because son once you have seen it all there is no going back.” She turned around and went into the kitchen. Hearing Mrs. Tomas state the obvious how much bigger he is up closes, hearing Mom shush her, as we walked through the kitchen. I watched as Jake turned his head to take another look.


Mom faced him and said. “Son, please tell me you seen a naked woman before?” He nodded and didn’t say anything. I whispered in Mom's ear about Jake's tour to the janitor’s closet.


She looked at him up and down and said. “Well then young man this isn’t anything new is it?” Mom placed his hands on her breasts letting him get a good feel then she lowered his head into a kiss. He didn’t shy away like I thought he would. Mom released him and said. “You know son it’s quite rude to stand in a nudist house and being the only one not sharing themselves. So I all ask again. Are staying or do you needed to call your parents first? They have already stopped by and apologized for what had happened, between us.”


He gasped and I gasped Mom pretended it was no big deal, said. “We as good christen people forgave them of course, but I and my family and Adams family would like an apology from you and will put this nonsense behind us,” Jake said he was sorry and Mom kissed him again and patted his cheek asking him again if was staying for supper.


He nodded and said. “I’ll call my parents and tell them.” He still couldn’t keep his eyes off of Mom… and Dad was really enjoying his view of Mom and Mrs. Tomas that decided what the hell and hung up her robe. Mom didn’t say anything and neither did I so did like wises considering it was my home and everyone else was and if Jake was staying he might as well get the full Rothwell treatment.


Dad said. “Give him a quick tour of the house son, then will sit and talk.” 


I nodded starting with the family room, and showed him the washroom explaining “Mom prefers us to leave our clothes in here when we come home from school so she can wash them, or our bedrooms.” He didn’t say anything I just let him take his own sweet time.  He looked at me and everyone else noticing he stuck out like a sore thumb. I watched him swallow hard and we kept walking. I showed him the big tub room and our bedrooms. I told him he can call his parents if he would like and I would close the door.


He nodded and picked up the phone in my room and I closed the door for his privacy. When he came out he was naked. No one said anything as he walked into the kitchen Jake said. “His Mom and Dad said. I could stay for dinner, or as long as I wanted.” Dad stood up and invited him into the family room. I was about to help in the kitchen when Jake said he rather if I stayed with him. Dad nodded and closed the door so we could talk without the whole house hearing.


Dad made himself comfortable, having us take a seat on the coach. Dad smiled as Jake blushed noticing Dads arousal, he moved just enough to so he could hide his, and then realized that we were guys. Being naked was no big deal when you with your own kind. Dad said. “So I understand that from your parents that your brother was raped by my boys Shawn, Kelly and them for a very long time.”


Jake nodded Dad said. “You know we could have saved us all this trouble if you would have come to me sooner? I realize that you didn’t know until last night according to your parents. Come on son it’s been little over a year and you didn’t realize that something was going on?”


Jake said. “He asked but every time he did Shawn and they said it was Eric’s fault and his friend's fault. Yet I want to set the record straight I had no part in butchering any animals or has my Dad.”


He said. “I even went to Bishop Crawford who said it was his way of true enlightenment that I should join them instead of looking at as a bad thing and asked me to remove my clothes right there in the bishop's office and offered some white powdery stuff as he made some lines on the desk with it and sniffed some of it up his nose. 


"He told me it would make it so I didn’t feel anything except Gods love as he shows me the best way too true enlightenment. I refused as he drugged me with some sort of needle when he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck and jab me with the needle.


“I was out for I am not sure how long. All I know is my shirt was off and my pants and boxers were down to my ankles and felt his fingers lubricating my butt with something. I jerked awake as he was about to place his penis inside my butt, but I surprised him and turned around and grabbed his wrist and tossed over me a move I had learned in wrestling. I grabbed the phone off his desk and hit over the head with it and fled his office and the church house, looking for anyone to help me, but the place was empty and dark.”


When I told my family what Crawford said and what he did they didn’t believe me.”


I saw the hurt in Dads eyes. Dad didn’t like to admit that he too was taken in by the man. But he said. “I too used to think he was a man of God and he walked with God. Then I come and find out that not only was he not a man of God he was a child rapist and he tried to rape my little boy in his office after we wouldn’t believe him that Shawn and they had been raping them for over a year. And Now Shawn and Arthur and that boy Danny have raped my youngest boy Jonathon as well as my youngest daughter Jody.


"Now Shawn and Arthur are pedophiles and its all my fault for not listening to my boys thinking it was just them trying to get each other in trouble. So son we are not all that different, are we? We both have been lied to, by the very man we should have been able to look up too for guidance.”


Jake nodded and Dad came over and put his arms around him as he let him cry on his shoulder telling him all the bad things that he was forced to do because he believed that we were the cause and if he didn’t do it they would have targeted his family and possibly even killed them. With all the strong ties that Crawford had he couldn’t take that chance. Now his life and his family’s life were in danger and nobody is willing to help them, and they have no place to go.


Dad said. “Crawford’s not the only one that has friends in high places.” He said. “I am going to make a few phone calls and see what he could do. But I am warning you, you better be telling the truth because I am about to put a lot online for you and our family.”


Jake said. “Its Gods honest truth Mr. Rothwell, or I wouldn’t have be here now talking to you. I was told by your son Eric and his brothers today and Mr. Brady and Bishop Sakes that you are a man to come too when in a boy like me is in trouble. And as God is my wittiness I am in it deep, and so is my family.”


We were quietly disturbed by Adams sisters as they came into the room only to say. “Sorry, but  your wife wanted you to know that Shawn and Arthur were home and your wife said you wanted to know the moment they came in the door.” They giggled as they saw Jake naked sitting on the couch with me and Dad. Having Samantha say “Hello again, I didn’t expect you here so soon Jake.” He blushed when he noticed they were both naked as Dad and I watched his penis come to full attention.


Dad laughed as he noticed having Jake trying to cover himself, having Dad take his hand away. Reminding him it impolite too hides the fact that he was aroused by a naked woman.


He nodded said. “I was invited to dinner, and wanted to see you if guys were telling the truth.”


Christy said. “And?” Taking a seat as Dad moved back to the chair. Christy started to stroke him watching Jake's eyes roll to the back of his head. She stopped waiting for his answer having him to ask what the question was. They both giggled. Samantha said. “The question was silly boy did find that we were telling the truth?”


Jake said. “Yes, and I want in.”


Dad laughed. “Well son, normally I would have to talk to your parents asking for permission, but according to my knowledge of the law, you are 18 and an adult and able to make your own decision providing if it is really what you want. Because once you sign on the dotted line you can’t go back or tell anyone unless we as a group say you can.”


Jake nodded replacing Samantha’s hand, only to have her tsk at him saying. “There far are better ways than just a hand job silly boy, how about a nice soothing bath so we can groom you? Then we can really get acquainted.” 


Dad said. “I guess I don’t have to ask if you are gay. Or prefer only boys now do I son?”


Jake moaned. “No sir, but I do like a good penis and a good cuddle and lots of kissing if that’s ok? But no sticking your penis inside me, if you do I will kill you.”


Dad said, “not a problem because I would personally kill you if you do that to any boy. Have you? And want the truth. We keep no secrets among us.”


Jake said. “No Sir,” looking Dad directly in the eye. “I have been asked a couple of times and some have tried when Crawford told them to get me to side with them, they ended up with missing teeth and broken bones.”


Dad said. “We all like a good penis son and lots and lots of cuddling and kissing. It's one of our benefits packages after joining our little group.”


Jake nodded and leaned back so Christy could really get into it. Jake wasn’t the brightest kid on the block having him ask. “What do mean girls by a soothing bath and grooming me? I brushed my teeth before coming over here and put on deodorant after I showered during gym class.”


Dad rolled his eyes and said. “He’s your friend, you can explain that one to him,” and got up and left the room, yelled; “Shawn, Arthur family room now.” Shawn and Arthur came in as we quickly left the room.


Shawn growled when he saw Jake, Jake was quiet as his eyes narrowed in on Shawn he walked up to Shawn and punched him in the face making his nose bleed and then kneed him hard in the groin bring him down to his knees, he said. “If you ever come near my house or my little brother ever again, I will rip your dick off and feed it too you. You can tell your gay friends and that gay f*g Crawford that I am coming for them.” He did the same thing to Arthur.


Dad stopped him from killing both of them telling him they are not worth it. “Trust me, son, they’ll pay dearly mark my words. I’ll make those phone calls son after I deal with these two perverts.”


Jake said. “Gross, now I do need a bath.” Smearing their blood all over his chest and then gave me a silly grin wiped some on me. Pulled me up by my arm and said “I am going to lick you and Adam and these girls like a spoon full of pudding. And clean the bowel afterward. You promised me hot and wild sex. Now didn’t you or do I need to sign that damn agreement to get me some?”


Dad shook his head and said. “Knock yourself out,” yelled. “Mother, these boys needed a double dose of those special pills.”


Mom smiled and until she noticed the blood on her pristine clean carpets yelled. “Shawn, Arthur. I just had those carpets cleaned.”


Dad said. “Don’t worry mother these pigs will be cleaning all night, they won’t be eating tonight.” 


Shawn looked at us and said. “You are so dead and so is your family.” Dad slugged him in the stomach. Dad told the girls to make sure the doors closed and the curtains on the doors are shut. No one asked why as I cringed making my way quickly down the hall. Taking deep breaths opened the tub room and turned on the radio as I turned on the water and the jets. So I couldn’t hear their screams, I don’t know I bothered because this room was sound proof.


When Adam came in he too was covered in blood and said. “I couldn’t resist, and your Dad said I could anytime I felt the need. Since it was his fault to why my house was trashed.”


Jake came in right behind him telling him; “you want names to all that did it? All you have to do is ask, but it can wait? I have been dying to have some hot wild sex ever since I saw your sisters naked today, all I could think about was how I wanted to take their breasts and make love to them.”


Christy climbed in and said “Is that so big boy? Well, then you got to earn that first. Where’s the bubble bath?”


Jake said. “Sorry I couldn’t think straight the moment I saw you two naked.”


Christy rolled her eyes and climbed out and said “Ladies choice and I am in the mood for?” Taking a taste of each one, “some of each.” Making the water extra bubbly and adding three beads of orange flavoring; and laid out the grooming kit, having Jake climb out so she could shave his mink coat. Adam and I laughed when she pulled out the electric hair clippers, climbed on top of him telling him it’s all got to go.


He swallowed hard and said. “Do it, if it gets me what I want then shave it all, I didn’t like it anyway.”


Samantha came in passing around orange sodas with two doses each of the horny pills. Adam and I swallowed ours as Christy placed them inside her breasts and said. “Come and get it, big boy, if you want hot and wild sex. If not then too bad because we're all horny.”


She leaned over so he could and he didn’t hesitate as they fell into his mouth asking. “So what did I just swallow?”


We all laughed. “You’ll find out.” All I could say for being slow Jake certainly wasn’t shy once he knew what was behind the curtain. Samantha placed one of Adams new condoms on Jake and rode him hard as she shaved him. He died and went to haven as she let him stimulate her while her sister shaved the back of him.


When they were done with phase one he noticed what those pills were capable of as he stood up looking down at his penis seeing it was getting hard again. He gasped as he said. “Already?” Looking at the clock, everyone laughed.


Adam said. “Welcome to the club big boy, now get in here so Eric and I can have a turn grooming you.”


He slipped into the tub as the girls sat on each of his sides letting him have as much breasts as he wanted, said. “Those gay f**s have no idea what they are missing out on.”


Samantha said. “You want some more?” He nodded and cupped a breast as Adam and I shaved his legs and clipped his toenails, moaning how good it felt; then moaned even more as Adam sucked on his big giant toes, letting the girls shave his chest as they kept him hard for me and Adam.


Then it was his turn to have both me and Adam as the girls shaved us preparing us for our big weekend. Adam smiled at his sisters as they took turns riding him as he played with each of their breasts as Jake took turns until Mom called us telling us our dinner was getting cold.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

33 Views
Added on May 20, 2019
Last Updated on February 8, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep