Teacher Showdown  Part 3

Teacher Showdown Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 136-2

Teacher Showdown

Part 3

 


Dad opened the door finding another two boys and their parents waiting in the hallway. They both growled at me. “F*g it,” having their parents glare hatefully at us. We didn’t know them personally nor did we want too. We ignored them, but Mr. Tomas and Mr. Brady didn’t, Mr. Brady said. “We will be down in a few minutes, save us a nice spot in the pool.” I looked back as the two whispered something in their ear. One of them smiled and the other one had complete terror in his eyes as they looked at me.


Then one that smiled at me yelled. “See you in gym class you freak. My friends and I will take you on any day of the week.”


His friends said. “Yea,” but didn’t sound like a convincing threat.


Dad and I walked back to my challengers. Dad said. “Let’s put your money where your mouth is.” Dad opened up his wallet pulling out a crisp 50 dollar bill and said. “If you can beat my son in a wrestling match, I will give you this nice crisp 50 dollar bill. If he beats you then you will have to buff and polish the gym floor for a week.”


Mr. Brady and Mr. Tomas said they take that bet, adding two more fifty dollar bills. Adding painting the graphite offs the walls and the lockers and a 5 page typed paper on ‘How to Win Friends & Influence People’ by Dale Carnegie; which was one of the books we could choose to read and do a report on out of the list given to us in social studies.


Mrs. Hothner opened her purse adding another fifty said. “If he beats you not only will you boys have to do all that, but I want a paper on the Effects of Bullying and I also want it typed and with a minim of five pages; an apology in front of the class to him.”


The boys smiled at me as they looked at the pile of cash equaling 200 hundred dollars, but the boys wanted to sweeten the pot. Stating if I lost I would be doing those assignments and they would get a free pass in both classes as well as the 200 hundred dollars. The deal was struck; with a handshake as they wrote the terms of the agreement in writing with all our signatures. Placing the money inside an envelope and locked inside a locked safe.


I felt the pressure on my shoulders the moment I signed on the dotted line realizing I hadn’t competed in wrestling in over a year. Yet Dad and everyone else had high expectation of me. True I was in very good shape and I have won lots of matches and have the trophies and the ribbons to prove it. But it was my rep on the line if I lost. The guys slapped me on the shoulder telling me they have faith in me. I tried to smile, but the idea of letting people down frightened me.


Since I was already dressed for the pool I just walked right through the locker room and removed my shirt and flip flops and added them to our families stuff, dived in next to my brothers and my new friends. Getting hard-on quickly seeing Samantha and Christy in their bikinis wanting to very much take their tops off and make a nice meal out their breasts. I also noticed their brother Adam had decided to leave his shirt on.


I didn’t understand what the big deal was. Because it’s not like we haven’t seen him naked before, and he only had little hair on his back compared to his chest and legs, and I have seen a lot worst. He only asked if his Dad signed the paper letting him join my little club of friends.


When I said he did he sighed with relief and said “Promise me that when we get back to your house that I will never be embarrassed again and you will shave every living stinking hair off me, and keep it off. I have tried to, but my sisters say it’s not that bad and I shouldn’t be worried about a little hair. I look like a damn gorilla and I hate it and everyone teases me at school because of it.”


I pulled him into the corner of the pool as I kissed him and lifted up his shirt and he let me take it off and toss it into the corner were our clothes were. I said “I never want to see you worry about what people think. The hair is nothing; if you want it gone I am more than willing to shave it all off and as long as you’re my friend you will never have to worry about it ever again. And as your friend, I will never make fun of you for it or any part of your body. Not because of what people think, but because they are not important. But most of it is because I really want to lick you like a Popsicle and kiss every inch of you, and I don’t want to get hair in my mouth when I do it. Or my friends and family do it.


“You should know up front that if anyone ever makes fun of my friends I will kick their a*s. You have seen my trophies and my ribbons in my room. I didn’t get those because they having a sale on them. I earned every one of those. Many of my friends compete with me so if you needed back up all you have to say is kill. And smile as you watch them hit the floor wishing they never bothered you.”


He pulled me closer wrapping his arms around me and kissed me. For just a moment we left the world outside. I didn’t care about how many people saw me kissing another boy. I knew he needed me to be with him and if that meant kissing him in such a public place I didn’t care.


As he was holding me he asked about his sisters regarding if his Dad let them join our little club I smiled and said. “Not yet but he will, my Dad only brought one membership contract with your name on it. He signed everything else so I have no doubt that he and your mother will sign it. You still needed your Moms signature and Doctors signature stating you are of sound mind or crazy wanting to join a bunch of nudists. Saying in either case you are in good health and don’t have STD or some incurable illness that says sorry friend no sex for you, because once you are a member. Those days of masturbating by yourself in your room or in the bathroom are done, you will have more sex then you can possibly handle and be the envy of all those morons that teased you.”


I kissed him again deepening it and I felt him moan when I released him. I saw his eyes look towards his shirt wanting to put it back on. He swallowed hard and dove deeper in the water so only his neck and head stuck out. Man, I thought he’s really had a rough life to be that self-conscious. Then again I knew exactly how he felt because I too had hard time of shedding my Eskimo suit and it wasn’t because of hair problem it was because of the bruises and how my parents thought of me.


I joined him watching his Dad jump in using a borrowed school swimsuit even he had a hairy chest and some on his legs but it was a normal amount compared to Adam. I smiled, even more, when Mr. Brady jumped in with us seeing he too was covered in hair like Adam. He joined us in a quick game of water basketball, guys against the girls.


We were the last ones out of the pool as we hurried to the locker room. Even though Adam was self-conscious he didn’t hide in one of the stalls to change his clothes. He gasped when he saw my Dad and me both naked and completely hairless. I didn’t want to embarrass him so I hand him my shirt considering his was wet from the pool he hesitated then declined it putting a towel over his shoulder and rolled up his borrowed trunks after ringing them out in the shower. I didn’t say anything I knew better so I just pretended that it was not a big deal and it wasn’t, not to me or my family.


I put his wet clothes and shoes inside my gym bag with mine, letting him say goodnight in his own way to his family. Having his sisters warn me as they kissed me that I better treat him real nice or they will hunt me down and kill me. Like any good brother or sister would. I knew my own biological sister wouldn’t, in fact, they pay the person for killing me instead. Instead, I watched what I could never have if I lived with my mother. How they hugged him and kissed him on the cheek as they said goodnight.


None of us boys wore shirts after going to the pool. It just seemed stupid when the weather was warm and we only be undressing the second we got home. Not so much in the winter time as it would be freezing cold and if you did your teeth would chatter and your toes would turn blue if we didn’t wear shoes and socks. I should know I have tried it on a dare and even made snow angels in the nude.


We all rode in one car as Adam took his place next to me, having my two brother’s sit on the other side of me while my baby brother rode shotgun. Like all baby brothers his age he always full of questions hearing him ask. “Is Adam going to be nudist like us Dad?”


Dad said. “That depends if he really wants too. Once he realizes what a life-changing experience he going to have once Eric and Mom shave every inch of him.” I watched Adam swallow hard as he looked down at his crotch, I didn’t say anything when he looked at me. I give him a silly grin and mouthed “everything” placing my hand over his crotch he swallowed several times.


I then whispered in his ear if he had changed his mind he hesitated then shook his head and said. “Yes Jonathon, I am all in and looking forward to it. I have tried the other and it just sucks. I am ready to join you, crazy wild people.”


Jonathon said. “Then I can’t wait to cover that giant penis in chocolate and lots of whip cream.”


Everyone in the car laughed except Adam, as he asked me in my ear if he was serious. I whispered back. “One of our odd favorites is chocolate covered penis, and girl’s sweet spots and breasts.” I had to remind myself when he gave me that strange look that never heard that word before. I wanted to leave it as a mystery for now as I fantasized covering his sister’s breasts and sweet spots in lots of chocolate and whip- cream. Mom drove us to the Baskin Robins ice cream shop and we all got out, we always go here at least twice a week. So we knew they wouldn’t care if came in with our shirts off and barefoot, considering we were one of their top customers.


Even though we were told to stop at Adams home for his sleeping bag and a change of clothes; Mom didn’t bother with it because it was just seemed pointless and it was 10 o’clock night. There was no need to bother his family with such trivial things when he wasn’t going to need a sleeping bag and I had enough clothes in my closet that would fit just fine being he wore the same size in everything that I did including his shoes. Not to mention the second we got home we would all be naked.


I didn’t ask if he needed anything because most boys our age mostly sleep naked or in our boxers. I watched him watch his house go by; I asked if he needed anything to be polite. He heisted then shook his head and said. “I am guessing I won’t be needing that sleeping bag or a pair of PJs?”


Mom shook her head said. “Nope, you wanted in our crazy little club so you are going to get the full treatment and I am looking forward to skinning that fur coat of yours and licking that giant nightstick of yours and I just can’t wait to do the spider with you and my sons and my husband.” I watched his eyebrows raise learning a new word as he waited for us clarify it for him, but Mom didn’t and I didn’t either.


Mom pulled into the drive she sighed with relief finding everything as we left it. It still worries us that when nobodies home that we weren’t as safe as we used to think. Dad made a quick run through the house and the back, checking everything as he turned on all the lights before he came back out. We didn’t say anything we just pretended it was just a normal thing.


Dad let Sparky out as he raced passed him finding me as he barked happily around me, waging his tail. I had introduced him Adam earlier to Sparky and he liked the extra attention as he got his ears scratched and rolled over for a belly rub. Yes we know he spoiled for a dog.


Mom said. “Bedtime boys in ten minutes,” meaning Jason and Jonathon hearing them go


“Oh Mom, we want bath too.”


Mom said. “Sorry boys not tonight maybe next time.” It broke my heart to see them sad. So I whispered in their ear if they are still wake after we have had shaved Adam they can help me give him a massage. I watched their eyes and faces light up as they tore to their bedroom and got ready for bed. Jared used to have the same bedtime but since he shared a room and a bed with me when I don’t have whole flock of girls and my friends.


Tonight it was just me and Adam so Jared was more than welcome. I didn’t ask Adam if it was ok, but he knew Jared and I shared my bedroom and being there was only one bed it didn’t take a genius to know that he would be sleeping with us. Like Dad said he wanted in our crazy club he was about to get the full treatment.


I opened my door having her remind me to make sure I put our clothes in the washroom so she can wash them in the morning. I said, “I all bring my brothers as well so they can brush their teeth and get ready for family prayer.” Mom nodded and kissed me on the forehead then rolled her eyes remembering Adam, that he was now one of us and really kissed me this time. She smiled when he gasped and until she pulled him to her and kissed him this time lingering just a little longer.


He wobbled a little as he licked his lips. He said. “Man I really liking crazy nudist, can I try that again. Mrs. Rothwell?” Mom pulled him close again and repeated the kiss this time going even deeper. He moaned as he took his hand placed it behind her head deepening his kiss.


This time when they both released they both wobbled a little. Adam had the biggest grin on his face as he looked at her with wanting eyes. Mom said. “Clothes remember boys?” Went into the tub room and ran a bath shouting. “What kind of bubble bath would you like Adam?”


He said. “Bubble bath?”


Mom came out with three bottles. Having him taste each one as we watch him hesitate until he finds out how good they taste warning the flavor is quite strong because it becomes water downed when adding to the water. He picked raspberry delight Mom said. “Excellent choice.” When she left I said. “I forgot to tell you were into the kinky stuff like flavored bubble bath and oils and lotion. It makes us and you taste even better.”


He said. “Ok that’s something never thought about. Your friends never said anything about bubble bath or flavored anything. Then again you haven’t been home a lot since you came back from your vacation and I was kinda not all that well… comfortable with taking my clothes off because of my problem. And they didn’t have a solution other than using hot wax and ripping the hair off me. One try was all I needed to know that wasn’t going to happen it hurt like hell, and as much hair I have on my body. That wasn’t a possibility.


“So I stuck with just leaving my shirt off and letting taste me until they stopped because of it, but got plenty of them, and after seeing you and your Dad as well as brothers naked tonight at the pool. I wanted to really lick you all like Popsicle ever since the girls and your boyfriends said you and your family taste like heaven.” I pulled him into my room and leaned him against the wall. I gave Jared a wink as he helped me undress Adam. Dad came into the room he was already naked.


Dad said. “My turn boys, Mom said she wanted him primed and ready.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 19, 2019
Last Updated on February 8, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep