Facing the Firing Squad Part 1

Facing the Firing Squad Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 135

Facing the Firing Squad

part 1
I had been dreading this day the second the assignment was handed out to the class regarding the two topics  What I did over the summer and the other What I learned over the summer, both were anywhere to 10 to 12 pages long. Because my mobile sex truck was too small to take everyone too school. Dad told me to take his car and he'll take his truck so he could return the tables and chairs on his way to work. Mom kissed us each goodbye making sure we had everything.


Normally my friends could have caught a ride with their Dad, but he left almost immediately when we sat down for breakfast. He had to be at work by 7:00 being he was in charge of the seminary program at American Fork high school. He may be our Bishop and worked long hours attending to the needs of the church. He still had to have a way to bring home the bacon. People don't realize that just because you have a calling in the church doesn't mean they pay you to like always they call it service and it's more or less a thankless job.


I had seminary two days week Tuesday and Thursday second period as one of my four classes on those days, I don't know how people lived back then that didn't have the block classes. I for one loved the idea because we didn't sit in the same class for more than 90 whole minutes and had fewer classes than before, and you didn't have the same every single day. I didn't know it at the time that it was based on a college intake so when the student went to college they would fit right in, instead of freaking out about the fast pace teaching. Then again there were problems for those students that got left behind, I wasn't one of them and it could have been because I was held back half a year when I moved in with the Rothwell's.


I knew the second my alarm clock went off that morning that I was in for a long day. I remember cringing when I looked at the four boxes of receipts and invoices still untouched. I was about to have a very long day. It didn't help knowing I wouldn't even get a chance to even touch them until after dinner and after homework. Today was the first day of Gymnastics and it was also the first day of my life as I knew it. There would be no time for sex or anything until I made a dent in those boxes.


I could have killed for a computer back then and Microsoft Excel Spread Sheet, but it wouldn't be released for another few years; 1993 to be exact, almost 9 years. Most big companies used Apple computers with the program Lotus 1-2-3... I wouldn't even see my first computer until 1985, if you were rich you could have your own, they really didn't hit the home market until the late 80s. The ones that were out only had the green screen and was basic data entry using a form of DOS code, not like the ones we use today with fancy graphics and programs. All I had was my new electric typewriter, and several accounting books.


All I said when we pulled into the school parking lot was. "Well, that was a fun weekend." Having everybody laugh which helped with the mood as we watched other students arrive. Like me, everyone had a backpack and one big gym bag. Mine were both new because it would look odd having another school logo on it. My old one was generic but had been re-purposed or handed down to Shawn and Arthur. Even my old backpack was being used by one of them and so was Shane's. I didn't envy them any and felt they had deserved it and more for what they had done, and I don't mean just over the summer.


I couldn't have wished for a worst day to put my best foot forward as the teacher asked how many students had finished their assignments asking us to hand them to her so she could mark them as being done on time. I smiled as I handed her mine nicely typed and packaged as a college paper.


The look I got from the other students was you are such a brown nosier as she quickly thumbed through all those crisp white pages. Including a title page, she made a mark in her book that I had completed the assignment. She didn't say anything regarding that I was the only one in the class that had theirs typed. Instead, she made me go up first in front of the classes to read it. I asked her one more time if she was sure. Having her state in front of the entire class that she was and it better be good.


That part I wasn't so concerned about. I knew exactly how it was going to come across, and it was all my adoptive parent's fault, well mostly their fault. So I began with the introduction and read:


Some would say summer is boring after you are sitting around the first week watching reruns on TV, or wondering what I should do for the rest of the summer. My summer wasn't anything like that. In fact, it started off kind of crappy. It started with my foster brother Shawn always getting me in trouble, trying to get me kicked out of our home, with drugs, alcohol, and theft. Which in his cases wasn't that hard to do, because my foster parents brought in foster kids or troubled teens hoping to give them a chance too either shape up or go to jail. Every kid they took in had a problem with drugs, smoking, and drinking. Every kid had behavior problems when it came to authority figures. So me doing these kinds of things or having these issues would not be a surprise, in fact, it could be believable

 

Yet Shawn didn't count on was I wasn't one of these kids, I had never smoked a cigarette or did drugs nor have I ever taken a single drink of liquor. My only problem I had was I had been in 18 foster homes from the time I was 6 years old. My main problem was I had two parents that physically and mentally abused me, always trying to kill me. In fact, my own father is still trying too. My mother had changed into a mother I love, she had realized she wanted me when I turned 15, now she is doing her best to correct her mistakes, but my father still wants to kill me. Shawn wanted me out because I had changed the status-quo. I threatened his way of life, I was becoming a member of the Rothwell family something he couldn't let happen. Why I don't know, but my summer began with him.


As I read my paper I could see I had touched a nerve with Shawn's friends that were still loyal to him. Mom and Dad wanted me to tell them why Shawn is no longer here, they wanted everyone to know what Shawn, Arthur, and his friends did and they wanted them to know that they know and I know that whole world would know. I told them everything he had done in regards to what they did to me, and what they did to Jody and most of all how they sexually abused my brothers and many others. It was like reading a long list of crimes seeing those hateful eyes stare at me as they tell everyone that it is all lies, having the teacher tell them to be quiet until it was their turn. She told me to go on and I cringed as I finally got to the best part of my summer, our family vacation. I watched their eyes as I said.


The best part of my summer was our family vacation; my foster parents didn't tell me where we were going. Dad would give me direction as he had me drive his brand new truck. He would tell me to let him know when the tank hit certain marks as he put his ball cap over his eyes as I pulled our horse trailer behind us and my dog Sparky in the back. We drove over 1,000 miles to our distention finding a small community, with a huge lake that when you looked at it from the shore it went on forever. When we arrived I was then told about the legend about mermaids of this lake. At first, I thought like most people would think it was a fairy tale.

 

I gave a good recap of the legend of the mermaid watching several of the students roll their eyes at me for telling them a story from some old book. Their eyes didn't show any surprise, in fact, most of them were falling asleep. Until I said.

 


I soon learned that the small town my foster parents had taken us too was a nudist colony. Now being naked was nothing new to our family because we had gone skinny dipping as a family many times over the three years I have lived with them. Being nude inside our home was no big deal to us, it is our way of life. Yet I couldn't believe they had been grooming and raising me as nudist until that very moment. So when I went for a run that morning before breakfast with my dog Sparky naked, because like I said we lived on a beach and we were living in a nudist colony. I thought it should be just like skinny dipping and went for it.


I quickly told them my first encounter with my three mermaids, by that time I had everyone's undivided attention including the teachers. I waited for her to stop me, but instead, I had captured her attention to see how far I would go with my report. I knew the second my paper went towards a porn novel I was in deep trouble. I asked. "Are sure you want me to continue?" Having the class tell me too, taking a vote that I should. So far they think it's all a fairy tale… a creative fairy tale. When I reached one of my dates with one of my mermaids, that's where I got into big trouble.


Yet the teacher had been outvoted and she had been warned several times beforehand, now she had no choice but to listen. Mostly I think she did it because she either wanted to hear it and was turned on by it. Or she had to eat her words, which stated I was dead meat. I continued on giving a brief explanation regarding the terminology of what I mean by stimulating and what a sweet spot was; watching several young girls and boys blush when I mention masturbation and girl's virginal area. After I covered the terms needed for them to understand I continued on.


One of the best dates I went on as a nudist was when I was with my mermaid Isza as she wanted me to dress up as a sailor. The funny thing about being a nudist is they like to play dress up because just being nude all the time gets to be quite boring. It's hard to believe that I know, but it's true. Anyone can be naked if they really wanted to. Most of you do it when you are home in your room looking at yourself in the mirror or stimulating yourself. If you say you don't you are lying because everyone does it, and there is nothing wrong with it.


In fact, I used to do it several times a day alone in my bedroom putting a sock on the door. But I will tell you the honest truth it's not as fun and exciting, and when it comes to my foster parents and family. It's not uncommon to have any of them walk in on you while you do it. There is no such thing as privacy in our house, even more so since our family vacation. They didn't care about me masturbating, in fact, they told me up front that it was ok and God doesn't count it as a sin, in fact, he mostly likely does it.


Isza had a special day planned for me on the boat as she too was dressed up wearing an outfit of colorful scarves like a belly dancer. The date started off with her blinded folding me as she helped me on to our boat and handcuffed me to the crossbar. Taking off my shoes and socks as I sat their tide up, listening to the boat and the water as we left dry land. 


It was soon after that our time alone really began as always with a kiss. Feeling her against me as she slowly undid my shirt to expose my chest. I wasn't allowed to help in any way being tied up as she worked my shirt off then taking her warm velvet tongue down my neck reaching each of my earlobes nibbling softly whispering all things she was going to do to me. Then slowly made her way down to my n*****s, circling them with her tongue until they became hard, biting softly causing me to moan and shiver.


She soon made her journey downwards undoing my pants and taking my penis and stroking it as she put in her mouth doing me orally as she removed the rest of my clothes. It was incredible how she moved around me pleasuring me in such a way that should have been illegal. All this was allowed according to the rules of my foster parents stating stimulating is far different than actually having sex.


I paused to gauge the time I had left as I looked at my audience noticing several boys that I could see where I was standing seeing the huge tents in their pants. I asked the teacher if I should go on, having her say. "You have gone this far young man you might well finish it." So I kept reading as the date continued right on down where I covered her in chocolate.

 

I ended it with me swimming back too shore and said. "Because she went too far breaking the rules, knowing I wasn't allowed to have sex, kissing yes, stimulating each other, yes, ripping our clothes off a definitely yes." Then I explained.


“That because I did what I was told, my parents granted me permission to have sex anytime I wanted and with any girl I wanted too; As long as followed the rules regarding safe sex the whole idea was to see if they could trust me and knowing when to follow the rules... My summer you could say ended on a high note considering how it started. Now I am not a foster kid anymore. I have been adopted by the Rothwell's, and because of my mother having a change of heart and wanting to be my mother instead of my abusers, and who has embraced my carefree lifestyle. She had agreed to be part of my life with open adoption. This has become the best summer ever.”

I quickly turned it in and took my seat feeling proud of myself and embarrassed because I told the truth about my life, from the bad to the good in the best colorful detail. Yet even though I was proud of myself for it; many of the kids in my class thought it was a joke. Most of them were Shawn's friends as they mocked me telling me none of that happened and it was all lies, and that included everything Shawn and them had done. It took me nearly 15 to 20 minutes too read my paper; now it was my turn to listen to the kids in my class as they stuttered uncomfortably, doing their best to read their bad handwriting, having to skip over most of it. I smiled when Shawn's friends became part of that number because unlike me they feared of making a fool of themselves in front of the girls, who seemed rather bored.


At first, I had thought I had escaped the death sentence as I was almost out the door. Having the teacher call me back into the room, and having me close the door. While those same boys laughed at me while leaving to their next class. She told me to take a seat as she quickly read a few of the pages and said. "I am shocked and I am appalled by the fact that you had chosen to mock me. I am almost positive that you are plagiarizing a romance novel thinking that you could make a fool out of me. And because of that, I am going to call your parents in and we are going to have a nice long talk. Not only did you plagiarized you didn't follow my instructions."


I stopped her there before she could go on. Telling her she is more than welcome to call my parents in and that they are looking forward to it. Then stated regarding her instructions reminding her I had asked if she wanted it single space or doubled space. Her face became a blank stare when she remembered the conversation. I said "I always type my assignments; all my papers are typed and packaged correctly as if I was turning in a college paper. For two reasons, one you really don't want to see my bad handwriting and two, my parents require me to do it as they are preparing me for college. If you would be so kind as to write me an excuse for my next class to why I am late I would appreciate it." She gave me the note and said she was still going to call my parents. I said. "Go for it."


The bell had rung as I ran down the hall to my next class I cringed as pulled out my second paper.





© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 19, 2019
Last Updated on February 8, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep