Question Never Answered.  Part 2

Question Never Answered. Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 143-1

Question Never Answered.

Part 2

 


By the time I had the sandwiches made having Adam take Sparky out so he could stretch his legs and do his doggy duty if he needed too. Mom had put on a robe taking a seat next to Billy at the table. Paul joined them at the table completely naked and had more hair then either Jake or Adam had on his chest, legs and crotch and little on his back, not a lot just enough to notice; asking Billy if it was really was his first time with a woman, and other things that were none of his business. When he asked if my mother let him have sex with her or did each of us orally, including me.


I took a seat letting Adam and Jake share the shower; and said to Billy. “He doesn’t have to tell him anything what we did in my bedroom. Because he wasn’t a nudist, and he didn’t sign any of the contracts that allow us to talk about our nudist activities. In fact, he should consider himself lucky to see us naked in the first place, and most likely wouldn’t have if his wife didn’t give us her permission for us to do so, in her presences if we choose too.”  To her, naked boys wasn’t a big deal after all she has three boys of her own and a husband.


Paul and us knowing there is a big difference of being naked with your own sex is nothing more than shaking hands or showering with boys in a locker or room. it becomes way more complicated when it's your first time being naked around girls. Unless you are from one of those schools were boys and girls shower together I have seen pictures from Japan or Germany, that show boys and girls mingling together naked as they bathe together. Once more he was trying to get under our skin, digging away with questions that shouldn’t even concern him when he had refused to be a part of it or keep our secrets.


The only reason Paul was interested in the first place because he liked the idea of having sex with anyone he liked and his own wife had given him permission to do so as long as it was just sex and not some secret love affair and she was present even though she wasn’t interested of having consensual sex with someone else that wasn’t her husband, which should have been a clue to her husband Paul that she really didn’t like the idea of having sex with someone else’s wife. She did tell my adoptive parents that she wanted to remain neutral, and not participate, that she needed time to decide regarding her two oldest boys Robert and Michael. If she was willing to let them participate until she could guarantee that no one was going to rape her little boys.


She didn’t have a problem of them stimulating themselves or each other or her husband. She had a problem with everything else regarding being with other boys and girls most of all.  So she did not sign either of the contracts. Paul didn’t even want to consider it because didn’t like being bound by rules of a governed society. Yet he wanted to participate. Having everyone in the room tell him that wasn’t going to happen until he gave up the idea of only doing it for the sex or sign on the dotted line and obey the rules that we have set as a group. So he said no two both contracts, so we are saying no to him because we set those rules for a reason.


It made him angry, not angry like my father, he was angry because he didn’t get what he wanted and that was too see some real live nudists, more so nudist girls, and women. Dad told him all he had to do was go to Salt Lake City and find a strip club or a prostitute because none of our members wouldn’t even consider having sex with him without the contract and without the proper statement from a doctor saying he was healthy and free of diseases; Paul even tried to slip Dad some money too look the other way, having him refuse it.


Yet Paul was a horn dog and something said she got tired of him nagging on her and she gave in setting her own boundaries, on who he was allowed to have sex with; meaning no sex with young girls under 25 or 30. Telling him if she finds out that he had, their marriage was over and that included if he got girl or woman… married or not pregnant. He could look all he wants, but never touch without her permission, as they argued constantly regarding it. Before we even left for my mother's house, and now he was trying to test those boundaries and our rules to see if any of us would break them, Starting with a 10-year-old boy that hasn’t been a nudist more than a couple of hours from his first time being one of us. 


His wife came into the kitchen after slipping on a nightgown, she said. “Paul you have no right like he said to ask them any of those questions because you had refused to sign their contracts. Now either leave them alone and come back to bed or I will make you go home this minute without us. You’re being rude, and insulting, I am not going to allow you to insult them or their nudist friends any longer. Sorry boys for his rudeness by the way I like the fact that you are willing to share yourselves with me, even though I am a little shy, so please forgive me if I don’t.” She said grabbing Paul by the ear and hauling his naked hairy body back to bed.


Hearing him say. “Did you noticed they don’t have any hair on their body?”


Jennie said. “So what Paul? Have you considered the fact the reason I don’t lick you like ice cream cone or dip you in chocolate sauce, that I don’t like getting your hair in my mouth?”


Paul said. “But the hair makes me a man. Not a little boy anymore.”


She said. “Oh please, its just hair Paul, if you hadn’t noticed I shave my legs all the time and my sweet spot as well as my breasts hair and armpits, so tell me am I less then a woman because of it because you certainly never complained about it.”


Paul said. “But I am man Jennie, and men are supposed to have hair, not a woman.”


I walked over to entryway and said “My Dad and many nudist fathers like Bishop Earl and Officer Kenly all said the same thing, Paul until my adoptive Mom shaved each of us of our hair. If you ask them if they had any regrets of losing the hair. They would tell you they would do it again in a second. In fact, now they keep it off them, telling me and their wives that they have never had better sex with the hair than they do without it.


“I’d let you try it, tasting each of us, but I can’t and neither will they because you didn’t want too sign a simple little contract and reap the benefits from it. The only thing you will be able to do is to look at us all naked, no touching, and no stimulating us, nothing including having sex. Because they believe of having open sex with each other's wives and husband when it is only sex, not some secret a love affair or procreation. Everything is consensual, we are not prostitutes having sex for cash, and we keep ourselves clean and healthy. We go to the doctor every three months for a complete check-up, we take vitamins so we can stay healthy and do whatever it takes to avoid sexual viruses. We practice safe sex using condoms and the girls take birth control pills and vitamins.


“Just because you decided on your own to choose to be naked and share yourself with us doesn’t mean any more than being naked to us as if we were in a men’s locker room. It means you are off limits, we don’t trust you because we don’t know you from Adam and because of that, we do not know if you keep your self clean, or if you haven’t been too a doctor telling us that you are healthy and free of diseases. Each one of us had to provide a signed document from the doctor every three months or we are not allowed to participate, other than sharing ourselves with each other. Meaning no stimulating each other or having sex with girls, even kissing is questioned or licking any part of our bodies. But most of all we do not trust a man that says he’s only wants in for the sex. Sex is only part of the benefits package, meaning the other 95% cent has nothing to do with sex.


“Everything we do is for love, love for each other, and God on how he created us differently making us all different. To us we don’t care about color, race or genetic defect, or what a person’s body looks like, we only care what’s in their hearts. Everything else is just packaging. Being a nudist is not always about sex. Even though we really, really like sex at our age having overactive hormones. We like to cuddle, and we like to kiss. And we like sharing our selves, showing each other what God has created, showing we care about each other, respecting each other, always asking permission before we do anything. It doesn’t mean a hill of beans that we signed a contract; it just means we are held to a higher standard because of it. It says you are in my circle of trust and I know without a doubt that you won’t ever hurt me.”


“I’d invite you over Paul to Bishops Earls house tomorrow, but I don’t want you to insult them or my other nudist friends. Nor do I want to embarrass you or when you become aroused if you have chosen to take off all your worldly clothes, telling us you are not hiding any secrets and you are not lying to us. For that’s how we perceive people like you dressed behind a mask of cloth. I further don’t want to embarrass you, when you see many of my nudist friends are girls, and my ‘boy’ friends I have brought with me. Who are planning to have mind-blowing sex, swim naked in their pool and sit and soak in their hot tub and have a nice sensual, stimulating bath together as the girls bathe us and groom us completely smooth again, so they can lick us like an ice cream cone, as well as our ‘boy’… friends and their parents.


“I don’t want you to keep insulting us as we sit outside after church for dinner out on the Bishop Earls patio naked, or going about our lives doing everyday things that most people do. Like, clean our houses, mowing lawns or gardening. Doing household chores, or playing sports or going horseback riding or riding bikes. We live just like everyone else in this world. We go to church; we go shopping and go for walks. The only differences between us and everyone else is we do all these things naked as God has made us, The moment he created Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden they weren’t born being fully clothed and neither were we unless that has changed? I would love to see a newborn come out fully dressed in an Armani suit.


“So I warning you to leave us be, or go home if you can not control yourself or behave yourself in their presence; because you should know if you don’t know by now having my mother tell you. I am deadly when I am angered and in a fight. Just because you are bigger than me, doesn’t mean I can’t kick your a*s. And when I am done, my other nudist friends will be waiting in line. We protect each other; we look out for sexual predators and when we find them, God help them, so goodnight. By the way, I keep my door locked at night. I am the only one that has a key, so don’t even think about it to see what me and my friends are doing inside my bedroom.


“You could have joined us but instead you insulted us, not only once tonight, but the moment you walked into my Rothwell home. Then forcing your kids to take off their clothes and paraded them in front of us, then trying to force a 10-year-old boy to tell you about what he did inside my room. And if you think you will be able to get him alone. Think again, I promised his parents that no harm would come to any of them. I promised Billy’s parents that he would never leave my side or my friend’s side, he goes where I go and where they go I go.” I quickly turned around and left them to their privacy as they began to argue again about what Paul had done that caused me and my friends to be insulted.


Jake, Adam, and Billy hugged me for sticking up for them, all I said. “You are my best friends, nobody has the right to insult you, degrade you or even question you regarding our lifestyle choices.”


I closed the door hearing my mother, argue with Paul telling him she had warned him if he insulted me or my friends, said. “Trust is earned Paul, it took me almost two years for me to get him to trust me. Even now he and his brother don’t trust me, always excepting me to repeat my mistakes. He and his brother have nightmares almost every night because what I and his father have done to them. I count my blessing and consider myself lucky that he has let me be a part of his life, and lets me even near him, and doesn’t flinch when I touch them. Yet the moment I get angry or raise my voice and start yelling at his sisters or his father.


“I have a 99 percent chance that he will see me as a threat and kill me. So I am warning you don’t push him unless you are prepared to die. The Rothwell’s have trained him into a trained killer. If he doesn’t kill you I will because the next person in line will kill me if I don’t. Then God helps you because there are a lot of people in his corner that will and trust me when they are done with you nobody will ever find your body. Hell, they might even bury you alive, and I am not joking it has happened.”


I closed the door. Locked it and climbed into bed as Sparky made his self comfortable on my bed. I turned and kissed Jake and turned to my other side and kissed Adam having him put my arm around him and having both of them snuggle close to me knowing I was completely safe in my room and in their arms.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on May 20, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep