Making Hard Choices

Making Hard Choices

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 131

Making Hard Choices

 


It's not that I haven’t made hard choices before, but those seemed nothing to the ones I am about to make from this point on. I needed to really look at my life and see where I was going and, what I really wanted. Just because I was 16 almost 17 didn’t mean a hill of beans, it all came down to I wasn’t a child anymore, hell I was barely a teenager.


Dad was right life is cold, cruel and hard. I knew that better than anyone. All I had to do was look at myself in the mirror and trace the fading scares of my tormentors, the very monsters in my life.


I dug deep inside myself as I sat in Greg’s room long after my Dad had left me. Thinking of the decision I needed to make. I made a quick inventory in mind of all the things that were important to me and of the things that just seemed important and weren’t anymore. I didn’t like the idea of sacrificing anything, but I had too or I would end up running like a rat in a maze trying to find my way out and never finding it.


I cringed when I finally made my first decision and it was how much time I was willing to spend having sex, and with who. The other decision had to do with school and my sports advents. I didn’t really compete anymore for the ribbons and the trophies, and I had nothing to prove to anyone.


I sighed as I came out of the room and took a seat in front of Mom and Dad. I said. “How would you feel if I gave up being on the swim team, and only doing Gymnastics and Kickboxing? And no other sports, no church ball or baseball, and not even try out for the wrestling team and cut back on a few other things if need be.” Mom and Dad sat there staring at me as if they have never seen me before as if I had grown up all at once and I wasn’t their little boy anymore.


Mom was the first to answer as she got up and sat next to me, taking my hand. She only asked if I was sure about my decision. I nodded I was stating “I would give up Gymnastics and Kick Boxing, but I need those to protect myself from my father. Swimming I could do on my own, I don’t need a team to swim laps or race to see who the fast is. Gymnastics would keep me in shape and limber enough to fight.”


Dad tried to convince me that I could give up Kick Boxing and trade it for wrestling instead. I told him I would have to think about it, because how violent my father could be, he didn’t agree that it was still a problem anymore, but it was my decision and he told me he would support me in whatever I chose to do.


True it would have been easier to turn down the job offer and keep my sports instead. Yet like he said I couldn’t mow lawns forever and shovel snow to help pay for my gas and going out on dates. Working as ranch-hand was seasonal at best, because of my age and because of school. Either way, I would still need a part-time job to help pay for the things I would need for school and I couldn’t be a kid forever, besides I needed to put money away for my own car because the truck wasn’t, mine it was Shane’s, and as well as college. The money in my untouchable bank account would only be enough to get me started if I was lucky it would pay for two semesters of college, and nothing more.


Mom sighed because she wasn’t sure if I could get a refund back for joining the swim team, but considering it had only just started. There was a good chance that I could rather than waiting until it became something I would have to make the choice later to give up or quit my part-time job or keep both. School was never the option when it came to sacrificing an education, just so I could play sports. So they both agreed but wanted me to keep my options open regarding the wrestling team, and church ball and baseball. As well as not quit the swim team unless I really had too.


Telling me they will find another way where I would still have time for my new job and other things if we took some of my chores away instead. Telling me things will be a lot calmer, now that school has started and that including spending all my free time having sex will be strictly regulated towards the weekends and not all night after this weekend. Because I wasn’t sure how a person would go about setting a time limit.


It’s not like asking the girl you are with and say “I only have 3 hours to have sex” and set a timer and have it go off and say “that’s it, until our next session.” Somehow I don’t think they would consider that very romantic.  But nothing said I couldn’t choose when our date started or when it ended. I still couldn’t see my way through the maze, but Mom and Dad said I would, to trust them. If I have to cut things, we will, but not until it was necessary. Trust was a big issue for me because I never took things on faith alone.


Football was never considered. Dad knew I hated that sport because how stupid I felt it was to chase a pigskin and get beat up on purpose and would tease me because when it came to getting beat up. Kickboxing was just as violent. I didn’t see it that way because unlike football, it didn’t give me the skills to protect myself from my parents and school bullies.


Right before we left, I pulled Greg aside and asked how he would feel about if we didn’t start our date tomorrow until 3 pm considering the girls would be spending the night with us anyway and give us both a chance to do homework. I thought he would be mad at me for even suggesting the idea, but instead, he felt relieved because like me he was wondering how he was going to manage to get it done. True his paper wasn’t due until Tuesday, and he only had one where I had two. We still needed the time to do it, because just like my home, his parents had the rule that homework came first, chores second, before anything else.


When it came to my mother she wasn’t as strict about making sure it was done and it showed with Susan, and Becky’s grades, even Aaron's marks said he wasn’t a straight A student, but they were better than his two sisters, Seeing more “D” and “C-” then “A’s” or “B's” which was more a rarity than their “D's”. Neither of them were planning on going to college, both had the idea that their husband or prince charming was going to sweep them off their feet and atomically become rich, or have a good job, and very nice house the second they got married, basically, a pipe dream that never happened.


Greg too was trying to figure out how to add a part-time job to his already busy schedule; because of early morning band practice and drivers Ed when it came to the driving part. True the driving part was the least of both our concerns, knowing how to drive and could do the course blindfolded, but either way it was still required until you passed it off. Plus the on the road test neither was a problem for either of us. I also knew that Mr. Stringum would take that into consideration and would give Greg the time off if he needed it. School always came first with Mr. Stringum and I told Greg that.


It was almost 5 pm before we started to head back to my Rothwell home. I only made one quick stop to an office supply store after cashing the big check. I cringed when I did it because it stated I had officially accepted the Stringum’s job offer adding my 500 dollars to my own personal savings account. I didn’t want my mother knowing about either of the two checks, and Mom and Dad agreed with my decision regarding the job and not telling my mother about it or the money, knowing her spending habits. Dad said if she asked regarding my unscheduled stop he would tell her that he had ordered the typewriter and I was just picking it up and some of the supplies I needed for school.


There was no needed to tell her more than that because the typewriter would stay in my room, and never go home with me, besides I had spare sitting in my bedroom closet at my mother’s house, even though it was used and it wasn’t electric. Neither of us was willing to make another stop there and take the chance of running into my father.


True I could have defended myself, but why anger the monster more then you had too. My mother had already called Evan telling him not even come near the place, making sure to stop at Officer Kenly place to pick up Becky’s clothes that she wanted to wear; after informing them that my father was on the warpath because of Susan squealing on her, and she didn’t want to deal with him until she came back on Sunday or Monday afternoon.


I had overheard that she had planted a nice surprise package in each of their rooms for him to find. Several kinds of fake penis and tons of porn magazines; with a note on the table stating she had made an appointment with the doctor at 4 pm Monday to prove to my father that they both lost their virginity by over using a fake penis or by being too rough when inserting a tampon, not by having sex with a boy, again I knew Mr. Stringum was behind it.


Dad said she had put some of the money back into their checking account using it as proof that money was never missing. Stating she held it out to buy school clothes and pay bills. If my father should ask me I know nothing regarding it; which was sort of true, when I didn’t know she did until that following night. Personally, I would have come clean and showed him the receipts and the tapes she had on Susan. She earned that payback, but it wasn’t my fight, it was hers.


Time was not on my side as I quickly stopped at the office supply store and load my cart with everything I needed that I could remember, like paper for the typewriter and lots of white out. It was hard too chose what typewriter I wanted because of all the bells and whistles some of them had, the more they had the more the price went up. I decided on the one that was best for my current needs. I didn’t need a lot of fancy things that would only distract me. I chose one that I had used in school and Mom was using for her job, choosing the one that had the best warranty and would see me through for a very long time, nothing fancy just something that would get the job done.


Even though I had the money to buy the most expensive one I didn’t, I bought several accounting books and a nice adding machine that would do the job quite well, as well as several color folders that I could put my school papers in. Instead of just stapling them and turning it in. Dad said I should always stand out in front of the pack, and I had learned that from him what teachers at college expect. It said when I turned in my papers that were packaged correctly that I actually cared and put forth my best effort.


I had decided to go back to my original assignment and turn in two completely different papers. Using two different experiences, so if the teacher felt I had cheated or if one of the students realized I had used the same paper for a different class, it wouldn’t come back to hunt me. True it meant I would sacrifice more of my free time, but it would be because I wasn’t lazy. Some parts would be the same, just different experiences with two different girls and two different situations.


I still didn’t know if the girls I was going out with would feel bad because I was cutting mine and Greg’s sex time short so we could get our papers done, but I had feeling they would approve because they too have a son in school with the same life problems as Greg and I do.


I tried to talk Greg out of going to the movie, but he had been looking forward to it and wasn’t like we hadn’t done most of our homework. It was just dinner and movie, four or five hours out of our lives. We had both agreed to get up early on Saturday to get our papers finished and if the girls agreed to our demands then it was a win, win situation. The only thing we wouldn’t be doing tonight and postponed until tomorrow night was the bath party.


I was more concerned about Aaron walking in seeing my mother having sex with someone that wasn’t his father, but for now, my mother had agreed to not have sex in the open. Instead, she would only do it in one of the bedrooms with the door closed and locked and hoped that included me. I should have had made her promise not stimulate anyone in front him, but I felt at the time that was too much to ask when he knows very well that my adoptive parents do it to me and my brothers. Even my best friends were not excluded in that and it simply didn’t bother Aaron any, because I know for a fact he has done so numerous times with my three younger brothers and Greg’s brother Tim. It was the others I wasn’t sure about.


When we arrived home my adoptive Mom was just putting a tossed salad together to go with the pizzas, sorry no pizza guy tonight. Mom had decided that all the younger boys would sleep outside on the back lawn and give the adults the beds in the house. Cindy and Jody soon arrived as Greg and I was helping with sleeping bags for the boys, after bringing in the things that I had purchased at the office's supply store and the four boxes of receipts plus my box of letters.


Mom and Dad had decided that Shawn and Arthur would be staying home locked in their room. I didn’t ask why, because mostly I didn’t want them anywhere near me or my friends, even more so my brothers and that included Aaron. It totally creeps me out when Shawn and Arthur look at us naked, wanting to bend every boy here over and stick their penises up our butts.


Because we were leaving soon after dinner we didn’t bother with making ourselves at home, except for Greg, Chad and me as well as my three best friends Stan, Charles, and Ron my Highland friends. We took the time to flavor ourselves, knowing how the girls really liked it; instead of tasting our salty savoring skin, putting on just a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and our flip flops or sneakers without socks.


Dad had placed three twin mattresses in the back of his truck as well as several blankets and pillows inside the trunks of the cars. The mattress was for us adults and the blankets and pillows were for all the kids that weren’t having sex and would be the ones actually watching the movie. Personally, I thought it was a big waste of money for us younger adults who would be having sex in the back of the two trucks. It would have saved us the money if we just stayed here and have sex in my bed. But it was the thrill of being seen, having wild sex in the back of the drive-in, which the girls really wanted to do. Bed sex was just bed sex. Movie sex was a whole different matter. And it wasn’t illegal to do so at the drive-in as far as I know and what my parents told me that it was quite common as lover’s hill, but tonight there would be rules because of children would be present being a G movie.


Not everyone would be spending the night at my house, either because of work or other obligations. The ones spending the night with me in my bed were Greg, Stan, Ron, Chad and our three girls, Cindy, Ronda and Gloria, Ron’s sister. Everyone else was either spending the night at my house or going home after the movie. Like Jody, Dave and my three best Highland friend’s parents.


Ron Peterson was the same age as me 16 and a half. Red hair and green eyes with lots of freckles on his cheeks and strong boned chin; he stood 5 feet 6 about my height with broader shoulders than mine, and his sister Gloria who was 17. had auburn hair not quite red, more of a dark red then a striking redhead and a head taller than her brother Ron with green striking catlike eyes and few freckles which seemed to run in the family as well as her boned chin and slim but strong nose me would call it a witch nose, and yes she could twitch it like the woman on the show Bewitch.


Everyone thought she was kind of an airhead because she was on the cheerleader team and the quiet type. In truth she was anything but quiet, more like a hungry lion wanting to devour you, just waiting in the background stocking you as if you were her prey. Then when no one is looking she walks up and goes in for the kill. Meek and mild she is not, once she clears the pathway and you’re in her sights watch out.


Our parents had set the rules before we left that there would be no naked sex during the movie, meaning no naked barest above the truck bed or loud screaming indicating our girls were having sex until we came home reminding us the movie is rated G. That means young children will be present. I whispered to my friends if they still wanted to go because we could have wild sex right here with no rules.


Having our girls grab each of our arms telling us there was no reason why we couldn’t play. After all, they didn’t say we couldn’t have sex, just not naked sex. Running to my room grabbing them each a robe. Some rules were meant to be broken. Ronda asking for clarification if that included them removing our shirts. Watching our parents roll their eyes stating that would be allowed because they don’t consider that being indecent in public when it came to boys. Unlike my father would. Personally, I didn’t consider girls being topless being indecent, but that was because I really, really liked girls naked breasts, and what boy wouldn’t? Plus being raised as a nudist, being naked meant nothing to me. Unless you were a hot girl like these were. Oh man, it was going to be hard to follow the rules as we each popped a horny pill.


If I remember right the movie was Back to the Future, not that we boys saw any of it when we had our own entertainment. In fact, it would be safe to say the movie started and ended. Everything else was just a veg memory of quick scenes and sounds. As we lay there in the truck having un-naked sex. With a hand on a pair of naked breasts as the robes covered the back of our girls and with our boxers on and their panties on with that special hole in them. We even wore our shirts like good boys as the girls lifted them up to our necks when they wanted to lick, kiss and bite everything from our n*****s down.


Then when it was our turn they slipped back on their tee shirts having us left the shirt above their breasts, after all our parents stated no naked breasts above the truck bed. Everything else was allowed. We only took a break to pee and raid the snack bar, completely dressed while our girls waited for our return or did likewise, back then they only played one movie and when it finished it would show the same show over again but only for the first half. Now they show they show two different movies, well until they tore it down.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on May 19, 2019
Last Updated on February 8, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep