Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 3 August's pov

So all I knew was I was walking along side a beautiful girl. I found her as I was walking she was in the stream and I couldn't help but look. She has the perfect figure with this gorgeous light brown hair. Her eyes were gray but as far as I could tell, whenever she got angry there was a hint of red that blazed through her eyes.

"Who's he?" Said a guy that I assumed was Michael

"This is August. He's coming with us." Hope stated firmly to the curly headed man.

"Oh no he's not!" He stood up and glared at Hope

"Fine." She pulled a sword from her back "we'll settle this the old fashioned way." She pointed it at Michael

"Alrighty then." He also pulled his sword out and pointed it at her. I felt it was my time to step in.

"Hold on guys, there is no need to do this." I said as I stared at the two of them.

"Oh yes there is!" Hope lunged straight ahead and luckily I jumped out of the way or I would've been a goner.

So the fight continued , Hope lunged at him giving him a few good cuts and scrapes. She then jumped on top of him pushing him to the ground. She sat on top of him holding her sword to his throat. "Give up yet?" She scowled down at him.

"Yes! Whatever! Street boy can come with us!" He yelled up at her

"Good." She got off of him with an evil grin, she then walked off and sat under a tree.

I reached my hand out to help Michael up, he just glared at me and got up by himself. He then grabbed me by the front of my shirt and pulled me close to him, "You listen to me and you listen good street boy, don't you dare do anything to hurt Hope or I will skin you alive!" He then threw me to the ground and walked away.

"Ow...what have I gotten myself into?"
**. Michaels pov

After I was out of ear-range from the others I yelled, "Why did she have to bring that scum back with her?!" My knuckles collided with a tree trunk that was in front of me. "What does he have that I don't?!" My knuckles repeatedly hit the same spot over and over, "Why...why does Hope like him more than me?" I slowly sank to the ground once I realized why I was so upset.

"I...is it because I always picked on her and called her names?" I asked myself, "I need to apologize..." I got up and ran back to where I had came. I saw Hope still sitting under a tree and August still sitting where I had left him.

I made my way over to hope and sat beside her, "Hope...I'm so sorry I called you ugly...I really didn't mean it..." I looked down as I said the words.

I thought she would hit me and say something along the lines of "You better not have meant it!" And that was something I was prepared for, but this I wasn't prepared for...she hugged me tight and gave me a light peck on the cheek. She then whispered, "Don't be jealous of August, Michael." I looked down and saw a faint smile on her lips. "Now get some rest, we start moving at sunrise." She then walked away and went to tell August the same.

That night the three of us slept peacefully around the fire.


© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Well here you go. Hope you guys like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on March 12, 2013
Last Updated on March 12, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing