Chapter 17 (part 1)

Chapter 17 (part 1)

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 17 (part 1) Michaels pov

Well there was around a week left before me and Hope left the place we've known as home for awhile now. It'll be nice to be out there again but it will be sad departing from the things we know.

So this night was a bit different than most. Leon had ran up the stairs into our room. He's not exactly the best surprise when things are just about to happen. I tell you he has the worst timing. Anyway, he came into our and of course said sorry and then slapped me...which I guess is understandable.

"So you wanna play games you guys?" He said still glaring at me but still maintaining his cheery voice.

"What kind of games Lee?" Hope asked hoping to make the situation a little less awkward.

"Let's play....ummm.....ooooooh! Lets play hide and go seek tag!" His glare turned into his glowing white smile.

"Leon, if we are going to play hide and go seek it needs to be more interesting." I said

"I am not speaking to you....you....you sister molester!!" He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest

"It's not molesting if she liked it." I snickered. And obviously Hope got embarrassed because she turned a shade of crimson. "Anyway lets play in the dark. Nothing is off limits even outside is okay." I smiled

"Yea! That sounds fun." Hope said with a smile, "But there has to be teams."

After we all decided that the game was to be played we split up into our obvious teams. We stood outside with our flashlights discussing the rules.

"Okay so we can't leave the property." Leon said

"Right. And the tree in the middle of the yard is base. Once you get found try to run to the tree. If you don't your team is automatically it. Any questions?" Michael asked. We all agreed that there was no questions so we split up. Leon and August were it and Hope and I were hiding.

This should be fun.





© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Boom!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on March 26, 2013
Last Updated on March 26, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing