Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 5 michaels pov

The day passed on and Hope was still in the tree. Being with her for eight years now, I can tell that talking about Tyler hurt her. I mean it would hurt me too knowing I would have to kill my own brother.

You know I started telling you a story about her life but I never actually finished. So here we go part two of Hope. So I was walking through the woods and I saw a figure hunched over under a tree. I couldn't exactly tell what it was so I got closer, and when I did I realized it was a person. I couldn't tell yet if it was a male or female because it had a hood on. So again I got closer and asked "Are you okay?" A dirty face with scratches and bruises turned to look at me. I could tell this girl was scared because of the way she looked at me. Soon that look of fear in her eyes turned to anger. She pulled a sword off her back and pushed me against a tree, "Who are you?!" She yelled as she held the sword to my throat. "No.. Please don't be scared I just saw you here and I wanted to make sure you were okay." As soon as I had said the words she put her sword back and let me go. "I'm sorry." She said as she turned to limp away. "Hey wait!" I called for her and she turned bak to me "What's your name?" I asked her "It's Hope and you...you look like a Michael." I was astonished that she knew my name, but how? "Calm down curly top it says it on your cloak." I was a little embarrassed when she pointed that out. Then she laughed at the light blush that covered my face. It was so cute and sweet, it was like an angle's. I knew from there that I'd protect this girl always or in many cases she would protect me.

I smiled again thinking about finding her as I continued sharpening a stick, "Ah yep that should do." I put my knife back in my bag and held the stick in my hand. I looked over to where August was sleeping, aimed, and bam! I just barely got his arm.

"Agh! What the hell is you problem?!" He yelled at me.

"You. Stay away from Hope and don't you dare hurt her again." I glared at him and walked to Hope's tree. "Sweetie I'm coming up." I said as I started climbing to the branch she was sitting on.

"Alright...." She still had that blank stare on her face

"You alright kid?" I asked

"Yea..." She looked down

"I know you're lying Hun." I looked at her and she automatically clung to me. She may be tough but she is still a little girl.

"I can't believe I have to kill my own brother..." She kept her face in my chest which made the words sound muffled but I still understood her.

"I know but he betrayed you and your parents and Leon." I held her close.

"I know I know but he's still my brother...." Hope then pulled away from the hug, "can we just start moving now?" She asked me

"Yea but why?" I asked curiously

"I want to go see Leon. I feel like I need him right now." She said and I knew we had to go. Something was seriously wrong with her.


© 2013 Broken Wings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing