Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 4 hopes pov

I woke up as soon as I saw a few rays of the sun peak over the horizon, but of course the boys were still sleeping. I let out a slight sigh and decided they can sleep a bit longer.

I then grabbed all three of our canteens and headed for the stream. I filled them all up with the cool fresh water. After that was done I splashed a bit on my face and headed back for the boys, but of course when I got back they were still sleeping. "This is what you get for not waking up at sunrise boys." I stood between them and let out an ear-piercing scream.

"Mmm...yep good morning to you too Hope." Michael said as he rubbed his ears.

"Good God girl! Isn't there a better way to wake us up?!" August snapped

"There sure is." I smiled evilly at him.

"You are an idiot." Is all Michael said before I had dumped all the water in August's canteen on him and throwing the canteen at his head.

"Don't snap at me pretty boy because I will not tolerate it." I glared at him and walked to my stuff.

Just like every morning I secured my dagger to my ankle, my sword to my back, and I pulled my cloak around me pulling the hood over my head. Michael followed my lead and he placed his sword at his hip and wrapped his cloak around himself. "Get ready!" I yelled in august's direction. As soon as the words came from my mouth he was up and ready within a minute. "You fear me." I stated with my back towards him, I turned around with a wicked smile on my face and said "good. Now lets go."
*** August's pov
As the three of us continued up the hill I couldn't help but think of Hope. She seemed so sweet, but boy were my thoughts about her wrong.

"Keep up August!" Hope yelled

When I looked up I realized how far behind I was, "Ah, sorry guys..." I jogged to catch up with them.

"Now keep up August, we have to make it to the top today. Tomorrow we will go to the little town and get some necessities." She said keeping her eyes straight ahead.

"Okay...how long will we be staying there?" I asked them

"At least a few months, we need to make a plan." Michael stated in the same manner as hope had.

"For what?" I asked them both

"A few of the queens men will be there while we are, including..." Hope stopped for a minute, "Tyler Thompson." She glared at nothing

"And who is that?" I asked

"Shut up street boy!" Michael yelled at him.

"No...Michael it's okay. Tyler is my brother..." She said quietly. "Okay guys this is our stop. Tomorrow we head for town, you guys have the whole day to do as you please." She climbed a tree and sat on a branch as soon as she was done talking.

"What are yo-" Michael cut me off.

"Leave her alone. She needs to think." Michael grabbed his knife from his bag and started sharpening a sticks.

"Oh...okay. I'll be over here..." I sat under a tree and caught up on my sleep.






© 2013 Broken Wings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sooo I was curious and began reading this :3 After chapter one I was completely hooked!!!! I loved Hope, she is so tough and relies on no one..Though her past was horrible.
Augest seems nice, and sweet. I hope he doesn't get roughed up too badly by Micheal and Hope.
Micheal is pretty cool, the best friend who is hopelessly in love. I can soo tell that is his role sort of :P
I cannot wait to see what comes in the next chapter! and her brother :O I wonder what kind of tension and such will happen when they see eachother..that is if they do..
Anyways! Read request me when the next chapter is up please!!!
Awesome job! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Added on March 16, 2013
Last Updated on March 19, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing