Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 13 Hope's pov

I woke up somewhere different. The guest room maybe? I tried to roll over but the sheets seemed heavy. I also smelled something different....cinnamon? I looked over my shoulder and there was Michael. I was happy to see him after that crazy dream I just had.

I rolled over and stretched out my hand and rubbed his cheek....he looked so cute when he was asleep. Suddenly I felt a hand touch mine.

"Morning sleepy head." I said to him and he gave me a slight smile.

"Mmm morning beautiful." Michael still had a sleepy smile on his face. I kissed his forehead softly and then pulled away. I saw his face turn a slight pink and I laughed.

"Let's go get some food! I'm a little on the hungry side." My stomach growled

"Hah I'd say so." I smiled

"Then...to the kitchen we go!" I grabbed his hand, yanked him out of bed and ran down the stairs.

I knew the two lovebirds heard us because Leon on peeked his head out of his door and said "Shut the hell up were sleeping in here!" In his normal grumpy morning attitude.

I ran into the kitchen abandoning Michael's hand. I started looking through the cupboards but there was nothing but bread and tea. So I cut a slice of bread and put it in my mouth and poured a cup of cold tea. I slowly walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Haha well you sure look happy." He laughed and smiled at me

"Meh." Is all I said as I sat down beside him. He pulled the bread out of my mouth and smiled. "Hey! Give me my bread back!" I pouted

"What do I get if I do?" He asked with a smirk

"How about if you don't I pour this tea down your shirt?" I smiled back at him

"Hah fair enough" he handed me my bread and I sat there slowly eating it.

Soon the two boys were walking down the stairs with there fingers intertwined.

"I'll get some tea for us sweets." Leon smiled and walked into the kitchen. August followed suit except he walked into the living room wand sat on the chair across from us.

"So how was your night?" Michael asked him

"Good." He had this weird smile on his face

"So August quick question." Michael said

"Yes?" August tilted his head to the side

"Did you have a crush on Tyler too?" He smirked

"What?!" Augusts eyes got big

"Oh yea! I forgot to tell you I had a weird dream!" I said

"Weird dream huh?" Leon said as he walked into the room

"Yea we were like glowing and then we killed Tyler...it was weird." I said a bit confused about it. All three of the boys looked at each other.

"I'll take this one boys." Leon said. He handed August his cup of tea and sat on the floor with his on cup, "Come 'ere child." He patted the floor beside him. I gave him a strange look and walked over and sat on the floor in front of him. He sipped his tea and then looked at me.

"Umm what do you need?" I asked

"Ahh right right!" I said smiling, "how do I put this best...umm....that wasn't a dream." He took another sip of his tea and looked up at me.

"Wait what?" I was a little shocked...but I guess I was closer to my goal.

"Yea umm Hope we killed him." Michael stepped in

"Alright." I stood up and they all looked at me shocked.

"Umm. Wait you're alright with this?" August asked

"Yea. One step closer to my goal right? And Michael I've decided that in a month we move out." I looked my partners way

"Sounds good." He smiled.

I think they were happy that I told them I was okay with this, but really I wasn't....




© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
I got like eight more to add >.<

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:3 must keep readin

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Added on March 26, 2013
Last Updated on March 26, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing