Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Broken Wings

Chapter 10 Hope's pov
So the day finally came, me and the two boys were off to take care of my big bro. I never thought that one of the guys who trained me so well would be the one I would have to take down. I know it's the right thing but it's hard to think of actually killing my family. Well here goes nothing right?

"Be careful! If you die I will cry! But I don't care about that scum bag, feel free to kill him." Leon was quite worried, I could tell, but not just for me but also for his new found lover. Yep that's right turns out August is bi...and now him and Leon are all lovey dovey. It's kind of weird seeing those to together, but whatever makes Leon happy right?

"I will be careful, don't worry." I gave him a reassuring smile, "you know we have to take August with us too...right?"

"No! You can't take him from me!" Leon pulled the younger male into his arms.

"I'm taking....him with us...wether you like it...or not!" I said as I tried to pry his arms off of the poor boy he was suffocating.

"Don't worry love, I will be fine." He gave Leon a peck on the lips and I gagged. I mean really, gross.

"Come on guys we have to get going." I said as I started to walk away from my house and into my destiny. Soon the two boys were at my side and we were ready to face our fate head on.

****
Leon's pov

Well there they go. My little sister, my friend, and my lover. They are all leaving to take on the challenge of a life time. I know they will return home though. Because all the rumors about Michael and Hope are true. There is a legend of the two of them meeting:

"As the stars grow bright
And the night grows dim
The sandy haired one
And the darker haired one
Will meet again.
Their power will grow
More than ever before
And the two of them
Will take down the wicked with a sword..."

Ever since I met Michael I knew it was them, it was only a matter of time before they figure it out. Their love is true and their power is strong. Soon enough they will take him on. My lover as well, he'll be safe. He's in the arms of the two with quite a great fate.


© 2013 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Reviews would be appreciated

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:O Awesome!
Awww Leon and Augest

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing