A Battle of Friendship, Family and Freedom

A Battle of Friendship, Family and Freedom

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 11 - A Battle of Friendship, Family and Freedom

 

Sasuke had placed Lilly in a bed to let her sleep, before heading back down to see how everyone else was doing. Zack was not in a good mood, he was surprisingly pissed off and he was the kind of person that would rarely get pissed off easily. Maybe the fact that he wouldn't be able to fight anymore for a few months because of his broken arm was the reason why.

 

Itachi wanted to speak to Zack, knowing that he was a trustworthy person. Sasuke had a fair enough idea what his brother wanted to talk to Zack about, so did Zack. He followed Itachi outside where he started to talk.

"Zack, I know I can trust you. So while the rest of us go to try find Naruto's sister, Mei and Yoita's brother, Mammon, would you please make sure Lilly is safe for Sasuke and myself please?"

Zack just nodded.

"Thank you."

 

*************

 

Mammon had woken up, injured and tied up, in a strange area. He tried adjusting his eyes to his surroundings trying to figure out where he was, but he had no luck. Even as his eyes adjusted to his surroundings he didn't recognize where he was. He looked to the side of him and seen Mei. He gasped a little quietly, as she was even worse than he was. She was bleeding slightly and even looked like maybe her wrist was sprained or something.

"Nggh......" Mei groaned, waking up slightly. It seemed like she was in slight pain.

"M-Mei.... you alright?" He asked her worriedly.

All Mei managed to do was nod.

 

As Mammon tried to figure out how he would get her and himself free, who came through. Of course. Hanzo. However, this time, he was not alone.

 

***************

 

For about a good few weeks, Shiru, Itachi, Sasuke, Yoita, Cecilia, Kuroryu, Naruto and Kenny were still trying to find Mei and Mammon. So far they had had no success in finding them. Zack had been busy protecting Lilly while they were searching and had seen no sign of Hanzo or anyone else who would try to hurt her.

 

After a while, they decided to have a break from searching, mostly because for Sasuke, his birthday was almost upon them. Itachi had decided to plan something interesting - well rather fun - for his brothers birthday. They were going to have a day to themselves, just him and his younger brother, just like they had in the old days.

 

As Sasuke's birthday grew nearer and nearer, everyone was doing something special for him. Naruto was being nice and not as annoying as usual to him; Shiru, Kenny and Zack had made him a sword of his own, after having seen what happened when he grabbed a random sword from Naruto's house to go save his sister; Cecilia had made a home-made birthday cake from scratch for him; Kuroryu and Yoita gave him a kunai, that had the Uchiha clan symbol engraved in it and Lilly and Itachi both gave him a charm that would remind him of each of them individually. Lilly's charm was a little fairy and Itachi's was a hand-made charm of the Uchiha clan symbol.

 

However, Itachi had one other surprise for him, something that he had been keeping from him for a few years now.

"Close your eyes bro."

"Why?"

"I have something special for you... from mom and dad."

Sasuke closed his eyes, tears filling them a little. Itachi smiled and slipped a jacket on his brother. The jacket was a dark blue colour and on the back of it was the Uchiha clan symbol.

"Now everyone will know for sure that you are a Uchiha bro." Itachi chuckled softly.

Sasuke opened his eyes, seeing the new jacket, he hugged his brother tightly, smiling for once in a while. Itachi hugged back and ruffled his brothers hair, smiling.

 

************

 

Mammon couldn't believe his eyes when he realised who was helping Hanzo out. He just growled at them both.

"You.... TRAITOR!!" He shouted, tears falling. He couldn't believe how someone like that could have helped someone as evil and mean as Hanzo. From the looks of things, neither could Mei.

 

*************



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

*le gasp* I was browsing through my read requests and bam! I saw this o.o I liked this chapter, though I haven't read the others yet and I'm as confused but I just needed to stop by and say this is interesting >:DDDDD (love the picture of the chapter by the way *thumbs up*)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Awesome chapter :)
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

*le gasp* I was browsing through my read requests and bam! I saw this o.o I liked this chapter, though I haven't read the others yet and I'm as confused but I just needed to stop by and say this is interesting >:DDDDD (love the picture of the chapter by the way *thumbs up*)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm not a Naruto fan but thanks for the share
Keep writing


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Maybe the fact that he wouldn't be able to fight anymore for a few months ----any more

That was the only mistake I found. Im not a big Naruto fan but I guess this is pretty good for a fan fic about something I dont really enjoy. Great write

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cool story...nice job :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
As Sasuke's brithday grew nearer and nearer: brithday is birthday
Except for that the chapter was really interesting. 100/100 Keep up!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

910 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..