A Fight Between Brothers

A Fight Between Brothers

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 3 - A Fight Between Brothers

As little Lilly slept in her room, her brothers were about to fight and the outcome would not be good.
"This is all your fault!" Sasuke growled, eyes that of the Sharingan and filled with tears. "You killed our parents! Now Lilly will never know them!" Lilly was only 2, not even near 3, years old. "She'll just have to live with what she is told, but I know that she will feel deeply upset about not knowing them."
"I know..." Itachi sighed, looking down as tears fell - eyes were those of the Mangekyo Sharingan. "I feel bad because of that."

Sasuke had had enough of talking. He took out his kunai and ran towards his brother. Most people would have said Itachi would have the advantage in the fight, being older and having learnt more than Sasuke, and they would be right.

After a good few minutes of fighting, Lilly still somehow asleep, Sasuke was done. He'd taken way to much and collapsed. Itachi looked down on his little brother and sighed softly. "I'm sorry bro." He picked his brother up and took him to the hospital, not before going to check to see if Lilly was alright and still asleep. She was.

After Itachi had placed his little brother in the hospital to be looked after, he headed back to their home  - were their parents still lay dead - and headed into Lilly's room to get her. She was awake and crying a little with worry. "Shhh Lilly... I'm here." Itachi softly said and picked her up. He gently wiped away her tears. Lilly looked up at him and sniffled, as he hugged her close. "It's alright sis, I'm here for you." He took her out of the house but on the way out, she noticed her parents.
"M-Mommy...? D-Daddy...?" She blinked, and looked from them to her oldest brother. Tears were filling her eyes again. She may have been young, but she knew something was wrong.

As Itachi walked out the house, holding Lilly, a few people seen him and started to get suspicious. One person, who was suspicious, came over to him. "Why are you taking her?" She plainly asked him. Cecilia Uzumaki was a few years younger than Itachi, but older than Naruto Uzumaki - who was in the same class as Sasuke at the academy. "She your sister or something?" She questioned him. Nobody had been told about Lilly being Sasuke and Itachi's little sister, except those who were - sorry, had been - in the Uchiha clan.
"None of your business. Who are you anyway?" Itachi glared at her.
"Name's Cecilia... Cecilia Uzumaki." Cecilia smiled. "And you are?" She said, raising an eyebrow.
"Itachi Uchiha." He looked down at Lilly - who he was still holding - had fallen asleep, tears falling down her face. Cecilia came over and seen Lilly's tears, wiping them away.
"I don't know if she's your sister or what, but she seems upset... I hope she's alright." She sighed softly.
"She'll be fine, I'm sure of that." Itachi smiled softly, still looking at Lilly. "Now I got to go. Bye." He walked off with Lilly.

*****************

Itachi was leaving the village, knowing that people from the village would find him a traitor for what he did to the entire clan. He had left his sister with someone he had a feeling he could trust, even though his brother couldn't stand him one bit. Naruto Uzumaki. "Look after her please. I will be back when I can for her. Alright Naruto?" Itachi had said to him.
Naruto nodded. "Anything else I need to know, Itachi?"
"Yes. Sasuke will get worried about her, wondering where she is and want to see her. Next time you see Sasuke at the academy, tell him that Lilly is with you and that the only reason she's here is because I left her with you. Alright?"
"I understand Itachi. I'll look after her until either you or Sasuke come for her." Naruto smiled, as Itachi gave him Lilly. Lilly looked from Naruto to Itachi and as she looked at her older brother, tears filled her eyes and she reached out to him, not wanting him to go.
"I'm so sorry sis. I'll be back." Itachi wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead, before leaving, tears falling as he didn't want to leave her.

For the next week or so, Lilly was staying with Naruto, as he looked after her. Sasuke always came to see her, even with his hatred for Naruto. However, as for Itachi, no-one had seen him at all.


© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wait so itachi left lily with a ten year old naruto huh and naruto has an older sister cant wait to see where your going with this

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Sad chapter, but a very good one. I think you should put a little how Itachi felt for going away and leaving his sister with Naruto. Except for that I loved it! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

I'm glad I hope you enjoy the rest of the story
.

11 Years Ago

I'm sure I will

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1718 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 17, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing