Power of A Kekki Genkai

Power of A Kekki Genkai

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 36 - Power of A Kekki Genkai

 

Finally, Lilly had awakened her Sharingan. She had trapped Ebony in a Genjutsu, and looked over at her brothers. Both were still fighting, but they knew something had happened, but they didn't know exactly what it was.

"What's going on?" Sasuke questioned, as he kicked Kabuto in the face, sending him back, holding his jaw.

"I'm not very sure." Itachi replied, punching Hanzo in the gut. This was going to be a battle to the death, or at least that was what the atmosphere in the room felt like.

"This isn't over." Hanzo growled, going over to Ebony and Lilly, shoving the Uchiha female out of the way, grabbing Ebony's arm, vanishing into thin air. Gone. Again.

"Damn it." Itachi growled, as Sasuke got shoved into him, as Kabuto hissed, vanishing also. "Are you okay bro?" He questioned, looking down at his younger brother, who seemed beaten up, but not caring.

"Yeah." Was all he replied, before standing up, looking over to Naruto, who was badly injured, but healing quickly - thanks to Kurama. "Why did Ebony stop?" He questioned, looking from Naruto to Lilly, who was helping Josh up.

"I'm not sure." Itachi said, in a quiet, yet calm, voice.

"The Sharingan." Josh said, looking over to them, while still looking at Lilly. "She finally unlocked it." He smiled softly, kissing Lilly gently on the hand as a 'thank you' for having helped him up.

"She did?" Sasuke blinked, stunned.

"Lilly..." Itachi spoke, as Lilly looked over at them both. Right enough, her Sharingan had finally awoken.

"Yes?" She smiled softly, as her eyes turned to her normal dark brown.

"You can't deny not being a Uchiha now." Itachi chuckled, walking over to them, supporting his brother, as he was exhausted from it.

"Nope." Lilly giggled. "Finally I'm closer to being able to beat you both in a battle." She joked, while being serious at the same time.

"Not yet you aren't." Sasuke laughed lightly.

"You still need a little bit more confidence in your abilities." Itachi pointed out, as Naruto walked over, rubbing the back his head.

"What happened?" He questioned, having still been slightly knocked out, when it had happened.

"Lilly has now unlocked the Sharingan." Josh told him.

"AWESOME!" Naruto shouted, smiling wildly.

"Let's get home." Itachi chuckled, ruffling his siblings hair.

"Yeah." Both replied, fixing their hair back to the way it had been, before following Itachi out of the HQ, as Kakashi followed them behind, occasionally glancing at to where his 'friend' Obito had been.

 

***********

 

For the next few days, Team 7 didn't receive any missions, as something was wrong with Kakashi. He didn't seem to be himself anymore. What had happened during his battle with Obito?

"I wonder what's wrong with Kakashi-Sensei." Sakura sighed.

"Let's just leave him be for a while." Sasuke shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets, walking off. He had a lot more things to do lately. Itachi had decided that the three of them would go back to living in their original home. The home they hadn't lived in in years.

"Sasuke." Naruto said, running to catch up with him. "You've been so busy lately, and all you're things have been vanishing from the house... Why?" He questioned.

"We're going home." Sasuke plainly stated. "Back to that house..." He growled a little, clenching his fist. He still hadn't fully forgiven his brother for what he had done, but considering he had technically killed him, but couldn't upset Lilly further by having him dead and brought him back, he felt that maybe he should focus on making the people who had ordered his brother to do so.

"What about the..." Naruto stopped, thinking maybe it wasn't a good idea to ask.

"Already buried." Sasuke said, knowing well what he was going to ask. "The house actually doesn't smell like death. It's the same as it has always been." Sasuke let a little smile show, showing that he was actually happy to be going back to his childhood home.

"Does Lilly know that was her true home?" Naruto questioned, smiling.

"Yes. We told her." Sasuke said, stopping and looking up towards the sky, putting his hands in his pockets, letting the breeze flow through his hair, moving his bangs from his eyes.

"That's good to hear." Naruto grinned, as the breeze messed up his spiky blonde hair.

"I'll see you later Naruto." Sasuke smiled, walking off.

"Later Sasuke." Naruto chuckled a little, before running off home.

 

***********

 

As Sasuke headed home, he wasn't surprised to see Itachi training with Lilly. He had given up with the Akatsuki and was now back to being his normal self. However, he had decided that the jacket had become so apart of him the time he was with the Akatsuki that he would keep it, wearing it all the time, however, the headband he had worn to represent himself as being a member of the Akatsuki was gone, and he was back to wearing the old, normal Konoha village headband.

"Who is this stranger?" Sasuke joked, walking over, having not seen Itachi wearing his old headband.

"The old Itachi." Itachi chuckled, dodging one of Lilly's kicks.

"The better version of our big brother." Lilly giggled, her Sharingan active. Itachi had been helping her get used to using it in battle.

"That's good." Sasuke smirked, flinging a kunai towards them both, seeing if either would dodge it, but continue fighting. Both weren't fooled and dodged the kunai, sending their own ones towards him, which he blocked with his sword. "Nice." He chuckled. "A three way fight then?" He questioned, as both Itachi and Lilly stopped fighting for a moment.

"What you think sis? Up for it?" Itachi questioned, wondering if she would feel ready enough to try a battle with both of them at the one time.

"Sure. But only the Sharingan can be used from you two." She said. "No Mangekyo Sharingan." She giggled.

"Fine with me." Itachi chuckled.

"Same here." Sasuke smiled.

 

The three of them activated their Sharingan and got prepared to have a three way battle. However, what Itachi didn't seem to expect was that both of them were planning on taking him out first, then going to fight each other. Take out the weakest link would usually be the best approach, but not for these three. Taking out the strongest and working together to take them out was always a better option.

"Ready you two?" Itachi questioned.

"Ready." Both of them nodded.

"GO!" Itachi shouted, as the three of them hid, waiting on the first move to be made.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

having watched a few episodes of Naruto i think i'm beginning to understand this a lot more !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Lol. Reading the manga helps just as well XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

385 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on February 5, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing