Prologue- Mommy...

Prologue- Mommy...

A Chapter by Marked4Sin

‘Eli,’ I cried, trying to fight against him. ‘Please, stop!’ He threw me onto my bed letting my head hit the wall. I tried to get up but Eli pushed me back, getting on top of me. ‘Eli, please! You’re drunk, get off!’
He mashed his lips into mine, I didn’t kiss back. Forcing my lips to part he practically shoved his tongue down my throat. I could taste the alcohol and hated it. I bit his tongue, trying not to be grossed out by the fact his blood was all in my mouth. He screamed out in pain and slapped me hard.
The sound of his scream must have been loud because it attracted Noah into the room. She was clutching her stuffed elephant in one hand and blankie in the other. She was crying, ‘Eli! What are you doing to sissy?’
‘Get out of here you little brat!’ Eli spat. He got up, off of me, and shoved Noah. She screamed as she fell to the floor and landed on her butt.
I jumped up and grabbed the closest thing to me (my lamp) coming up behind him. Just as he was about to smack her I threw it on his head and watched as the lamp shattered into a million pieces. He fell to the ground unconscious. I let go of what was left of the shade, and glared down at him.
‘Sissy?’ Noah sniffed. I looked over at her and knelt down to pick her up.
‘Shh, it’s okay. Everything is okay now,’ I cooed. ‘He just wasn’t acting himself tonight. Tomorrow he’ll be back to normal.’ I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.
‘Did he hurt you?’ She put her finger on my cheek where he had slapped me, I held back the urge to flinch.
‘No sweetie, we were just wrestling. But he went to far when he pushed you down, that wasn’t nice!’ I walked across the hall to her room and lay her down in her bed. ‘Now you sleep hunny,’ I said kissing her forehead and tucking her in.
‘Why was he kissing you like that?’ she asked.
Crap! She saw. I searched for an excuse but couldn’t come up with one. I sighed, ‘Your brother has certain feelings towards sissy that he shouldn’t. Now no more questions. Go to sleep, Noah.’ I got up and walked towards the door.
‘Can I ask one more question, pretty please?’ I looked at her and smiled.
‘Yes, dear?’
‘Can I have waffles with the smiley faces on them for breakfast in the morning?’
I laughed, ‘Of course you can.’
She smiled, ‘Yay!’
‘Goodnight, love,’ I said. I turned back towards the door and shut the light off.
‘Goodnight, mommy,’ Noah yawned.
I paused for a second, then closed the door.
Her words swam through my head.
Goodnight mommy…



© 2014 Marked4Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great start you are good and once get little time will be back to read more...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Welcome to the Family


Author

Marked4Sin
Marked4Sin

Ocala, FL



About
Hey everybody! Ashley here! 18 and taken since Feb. 4th 2013 more..

Writing