Chapter 10- Rogue Wave

Chapter 10- Rogue Wave

A Chapter by Marked4Sin

When we were done, he lay beside me breathing hard. I looked over at him and smiled. ‘Wow,’ he breathed. ‘Maybe you win that bet at being better.’
‘It depends on how you look at it, I guess,’ I snickered.
He looked over at me and smirked. ‘Come here.’ I moved over to him, biting my lip and laid on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. ‘I never thought we would be able to do that.’
‘Yeah, me neither. I always did have a crush on you,’ I sighed.
He caught his breath, ‘Really?’
I grinned. ‘Yeah,’ I said shyly.
‘Jeez… what a life.’ He laughed and pulled me closer.
I glanced over at his Disturbed clock and gasped, ‘S**t!’ Jumping out of his arms I rushed to find my clothes.
‘What?’ he asked, alarmed.
‘It’s almost 1:30! Noah gets out at 1:00.’
‘Calm down, Ali. I’ll go get her, you don’t need to be walking around that much with your bruises.’
‘You got bruises to and besides I always pick her up from school.’
‘What’s wrong with me picking her up from school every now and then?’ He looked offended.
I sighed putting on my pants, ‘I guess you can, just please be careful. Those d*********s might get to you again.’
‘I’ll be careful, sis.’
‘And don’t forget when you pick her up ask her how her day was and let her rant on as long as she wants. Look both ways before crossing the road and hold her hand at all times. Sometimes she likes going to the park so if she wants to, let her.’
‘Alice! Calm down, I’ll be fine. God, you sound like a mother.’
‘F**k you.’
He put his hands over his head, ‘Ah, but you just did.’
I gawked at him and threw his clothes at him. ‘Dick.’
‘P***y.’
I stuck my tongue out at him while picking my shirt up. ‘You are so immat-’ I was interrupted by Eli getting up from the bed and grabbing my arm. I winced, ‘What?’
He was looking at my wrist, oh s**t. ‘What the f**k is this?’ He glared back up at me in disbelief. I looked down, speechless. ‘Alice! What. Is. This?’
‘I… it’s just… I was so upset and…’ I shot a glance at him, hot tears threatening to fall. ‘I’m sorry.’
He studied it carefully and the more he absorbed the tighter the grip on my arm got. ‘There’s a lot of scars to. How long and how much have you been cutting yourself?…. Alice Abigail Autumns! Answer me now!’ I hissed in a breath, unable to answer. He let go of my arm and pointed at me, ‘We will talk about this later.’ With that he shook his head and left.
I sat on the couch slowly, staring into space. He saw and now he’s freaking out. What if he hurts me because of it? What if he takes away my razor? I sighed, turned the TV on and checked my phone. There were 2 messages, one from Austin and one from Raven. I read Ravez first: ‘Grl?! Were r u?!’
I smiled and typed: ‘Im home, got jumped by the Ghosts:O they gave us some good s**t tho in turn 4 membership’
Knowing she wouldn’t text back until school let out I went ahead and read Austin's: ‘I hope I didn’t get you in trouble…? :/’.
I responded: ‘No ur cool, hes juss bein overprotective’.
He texted back almost immediately: ‘Oh I understand. Well, hey I was kinda lying when I said I didn’t like you. So I was wondering if we could go out to like dinner or something this weekend?’
I smiled to myself and thought about it. It wouldn’t hurt if I just hung out with him for a little while, Eli wouldn’t have to find out. Despite the fact that I just fucked my brother I texted back: ‘I would ♥ 2, juss try not 2 mention it 2 Eli cuz hed b pissed’
‘No worries, I’ll pick you up at 7 on Saturday?’
‘Sounds awesome! :D’
‘Okay, see you then darlin;)’ I smiled and shut my phone. At least something was going right. Eli and Noah came home about 20 minutes later. Noah had a smile on her face as she came running towards me to give me a hug. I glanced over at Eli who was looking down at the ground, his lips a thin line which meant he was still angry.
‘Ali! Guess what I did today?’
I grinned at her, ‘What did you do today?’
‘I got a gold star on my art project, see?’ She searched her book bag until she found a piece of paper and handed it to me. It was a picture of her, Eli, and I in front of our house holding hands. There was a rainbow at the top and some blue dot in the sky which I assumed was a bird.
‘Wow, Elly-Belly this is awesome! I’m gonna hang it on the fridge for everyone to see.’
‘Wait, wait, wait. Look on the back! We had to write to explain what the picture was,’ she flipped it over for me.
I couldn’t read it very well. ‘Why don’t you read it aloud for Eli and I to hear, hm?’
She giggled and bounced on her two feet, taking it to interpret. ‘This picture is about me, my mommy and daddy.’ I frowned slightly but she kept reading. ‘We are in front of our house, smiling at people passing on the road. The rainbow is there cuz that’s how happy we are with each other. I love them very much!’
She finished and looked up at me. I gave a half-hearted smile and went to stick it up on the fridge. ‘Sweetie, your brother and I have to tell you something.’ I glanced up at Eli and he curtly nodded.
She bounced down on the couch and smiled, ‘Your eyes are really shiny and bloodshot, Eli’s are to. He said it’s cuz y’all were watching a sad movie and cried.’
I held back a smile and looked seriously at her, ‘Noah, you need to hear this so pay attention.’
‘Are we going on a vacation or something cuz Rebecca says-’
‘Noah! Shut the f**k up and listen to what your sister has to say,’ Eli snapped at her.
I looked at him stupidly, ‘I can handle this, thank you.’ He mumbled something and went to his room, slamming the door. ‘Don’t mind your brother Noah, he’s still sad about the movie we watched.’ She nodded and waited for me to continue. ‘Okay, now you know how you never see much of mommy anymore?’
She looked confused, ‘I see you all the time.’
I shook my head, ‘Your real mommy. Well she left to go do something. So if she comes home and starts being mean to you or tries to do something I want you to run to your room, lock the door and call me if I’m not here. If I am here, you gotta do as I tell you. Understand?’
She looked puzzled for a moment. ‘Is mommy in trouble?’
‘Yes she is, but the next time she comes home I’m going to get some police officers to take her away. She won’t be around after that, okay?’ She looked like she was about to cry. ‘Aww sweetie it’s okay.’
‘It’s just… Who will be my mommy then?’



© 2014 Marked4Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Welcome to the Family


Author

Marked4Sin
Marked4Sin

Ocala, FL



About
Hey everybody! Ashley here! 18 and taken since Feb. 4th 2013 more..

Writing