Chapter 31- Love, Hate, Sex, Pain

Chapter 31- Love, Hate, Sex, Pain

A Chapter by Marked4Sin

It was silent for a few minutes. I was uncomfortable but it was better than Eli and Nick spouting off remarks to each other so I took it. In that time I thought about what's happened to me over the past week. What I regretted the most was having sex with Eli and worse, telling him I liked him. I should have never done it and now that I have he thinks that he actually has a chance. I've spent years and years building up walls to protect myself from him and now that this has happened, it'd be next to impossible to build them again. I felt so vulnerable now that he suddenly knew my deepest, darkest secrets. There was no way he'd ever let me live them down.
What was worse was that now I'd have no chance at being together with Nick like I had wanted. However, those feelings had dramatically decreased since he told me about Kristin. He expected me to forgive him, I bet. And I wanted to, but couldn't. Who would date a guy who pretty much killed his ex-girlfriend? It was his fault she died so technically he kinda did kill her. Maybe this was why people didn't talk to the Malicious. I really wanted to be with him, he made me feel special in a way that no one else did but I just couldn't bring myself to forgive him.
Maybe it was a sign that we shouldn't be together. I shook my head at the thought and leaned my head against the window. There was no way that we'd ever be together in the first place with Eli and his stupid feelings. I sighed and decided that I wouldn't get involved with Nick and would only help him get on his feet and then he'd be out of my life forever. It'd be better that way.
Then I realized I had one more problem. Austin. I liked him to but not as much. I remembered the date I was supposed to have with him. Maybe I had a better chance at getting with him than Nick but there was still the issue of Eli. I rolled my eyes, everything would be so much easier if Eli wa-
'So, how many time have y'all fucked, Nick?' Eli's voice broke the silence, making me jump. I looked over at him to see him gritting his teeth and glaring into the rearview mirror at Nick.
I glanced over at Nick to judge his reaction at the question in case I needed to step in. He was in the middle seat with his elbows on his knees and his head down. When he realized that Eli was talking to him, he raised his head. 'Why? Jealous that I'd actually be able to and you couldn't?' He smiled.
'Excuse me?' Eli scoffed.
'Nick!' I chastised at the same time.
'What?' he asked me, clearly proud that he had pushed one of Eli's buttons.
'I don't think we should be talking about thi-' I tried to tell them both but Eli interrupted me.
'No, I wanna hear this,' he looked into the mirror again. 'What do you mean?'
'Do you think it's right to have have feelings for your little sister like that? Do you know how fucked up that actually is or do you just not care?'
Eli smiled and looked over at me, 'You really told him about that? What else did you tell him?' Behind that fake smile, I could see the flames burning holes into mine and I became frightened. This was so not happening right now. I was so dead. When I didn't answer, he looked at Nick, 'What all did she tell you?' Nick looked down at the ground, knowing he had took one too many steps. 'Come on, lover boy. Talk. You were so bold a minute ago. Did she tell you that I hit her? That our mom is a complete drunk? Or, ooo, maybe that we did have sex?'
Nick's head shot up at the last statement and he looked at me. 'Eli!' I scowled.
Eli smiled wide, knowing he got Nick's attention. 'Ooo, I hit a home run. She didn't tell you that, did she? She didn't tell you how she came onto me-'
'Eli!' I tried desperately to get him to stop talking.
'How she moaned my name over and over again while I thrusted into her.' Eli laughed as Nick got angrier and angrier. 'How she almost screamed in pleasure as I ate her ou-'
'Elijah Blakely Autumns, shut the f**k up!' I blurted out and immediately wanted to take it back. Not even having time to think to brace for it, Eli reached over and punched me square in the temple. He had always slapped me in the face, never punch. My head snapped sideways into the window, cracking it. At the sudden aching pain I figured then that he had never really hit me that hard until now.
I was instantly dizzy and closed my eyes to attempt to gain control. Not two seconds later did the car go swerving into the other lane as Nick attacked Eli from the back seat. 'You son of a b***h!' Nick yelled, punching his head. Eli let go of the steering wheel and began fighting Nick.
I screamed as a truck came up on us. It honked the horn and slammed on its brakes. I reached over to grab the wheel and jerk us back into the right lane. Eli's foot was on the gas pedal, smashing it down as he tried doing the same to Nick. 'Eli! Nick! Stop fighting! You're going to get us killed!' I attempted to seperate them but couldn't while trying to dodge cars as we sped down the road. When Nick drug Eli into the back seat, I took my chance and climbed over to the driver seat, being kicking in the face in the process.
Once I was able to reach the pedals, I eased onto the brakes and pulled over. When the car was stopped, I turned it off and look in the rearview mirror. They were still punching and elbowing each other, shaking the car. I dodged a few kicks as their feet thrust out towards me.


© 2014 Marked4Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Welcome to the Family


Author

Marked4Sin
Marked4Sin

Ocala, FL



About
Hey everybody! Ashley here! 18 and taken since Feb. 4th 2013 more..

Writing