Chapter 9- Tears Don't Fall

Chapter 9- Tears Don't Fall

A Chapter by Marked4Sin

I fell asleep again so when I woke up and glanced at the clock it was noon. Eli was asleep next to me, his soft snores breaking the silence every now and then. As I quietly slipped out from under the covers to sit up that’s when it hit me. I felt as if I had torn all the muscles in my side, especially my ribs. Biting my lip I stood slowly to go look at myself in the mirror but fell sideways and crashed into the desk chair.
Eli jumped at the noise and looked over at me. ‘Alice?’ he jumped out from underneath the covers and walked over towards me. Kneeling down and picking me up he brought me over to the bed and laid me down. ‘Alice. What’s wrong? Are you okay?’
‘Well obviously not,’ I wheezed.
‘Lemme look.’ He started lifting up my shirt.
‘No,’ I said stubbornly and pushed it back down. ‘I don’t want you to see.’
‘I have to see to make sure you have no broken ribs.’ I sighed and let go of my shirt. He lifted it up and gasped. ‘Ohmygod…’
‘What?’ I asked, looking for myself. The right side of my stomach was almost completely black and blue. It didn’t look as bad as I thought it was going to but it still hurt like hell. I laid my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.
‘I’m gonna kill her,’ growled Eli. Good going mom, you just pissed off a temperamental teenage boy whose in love with the girl you just beat.
‘Don’t Eli,’ I pleaded but he was already unlocking the door and on the way to my moms room. I jumped off the bed despite the pain and ran to catch up with Eli. ‘Eli, come on she’s just a b***h. Leave her be. We can just call the cops.’
He ignored me and slammed his shoulder into her door. I ran into the room, prepared to stop him but there was nobody in the room. He turned around and moved around me to walk into the living room with me following but there was nobody there. We looked all around the house but could not find her. ‘Her beer is still here,’ Eli groaned shutting the fridge.
‘I think we should throw that s**t out,’ I pronounced from the living room picking up what was left of our bullets. I walked into the kitchen to see that he was drinking one but throwing the rest out. ‘Uh, Eli. You know I don’t like when you or anybody else drinks.’
He furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders. ‘So? Look away. I can drink whatever I want.’ He took another big gulp to emphasize.
I rolled my eyes, walking to the fridge to help him. ‘You’re such a jerk, do you know that?’
‘Mmm, alcohol tastes so good. Maybe I’ll take a couple of these for myself instead of throwing them away,’ he started putting some back in the fridge. I shoved him and took the beers from the fridge throwing them back into the trash. He smiled and grabbed my wrists. ‘Don’t you dare drop another one in the trash.’ I stared at him steadily and released my grip on the last two beers. They clanged against each other and broke in the trashcan. ‘Why you little!’ He picked me up, putting me over his shoulder and ran to his room.
‘Put me down!’ I screamed, hitting his back and kicking my feet. He started spinning me around and I started giggling. ‘Stop it!’
‘I wanna kiss in return!’ he slyly stated.
‘Never!’
‘Okay, you asked for it!’ Eli started spinning me faster and faster until I just couldn’t take it anymore.
‘Okay okay! I’ll do it, just stop spinning me and I’ll kiss you.’ He grinned like a madman and laid me down on his bed, getting on top of me. When he leaned in for a kiss I quickly pecked him on the cheek and hid under his blankets.
‘That’s not a kiss!’ he pouted.
‘Yes, it was,’ I giggled, my voice muffled out behind the blanket.
‘Well then,’ he said nonchalantly, ‘I guess that just proved I’m a better kisser than you.’
I scoffed, ‘Whatever, we’re evenly matched!’
‘I think you could do better if you really tried. Maybe I could teach you.’
I giggled. ‘You’re just trying to get me to kiss you.’
‘Is it working?’
‘No! You ain’t as slick as you think you are,’ I taunted.
‘Am I a good kisser though?’
‘I can’t answer that. I can say that I’m better than you are,’ I uncovered my face real quick to stick my tongue out but he took his chance dove in for the prize. I let him because I wanted it, so bad. He entered without permission but I didn’t care. Our tongues moved in sync with each other as did our bodies, repeating the same thing we did on the couch not three hours ago. The only thing that was different was that this time we were on his bed and we got way further than before.
‘Are you sure you want to do this?’ he asked softly right before he was about to penetrate. I nodded, breathing hard my fingers intertwined in his hair. My brain was off but every other sensor in my body was turned on to high and I could feel everything he was doing with intensity. He pushed inside of me slowly and things intensified from there.
*****



© 2014 Marked4Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Welcome to the Family


Author

Marked4Sin
Marked4Sin

Ocala, FL



About
Hey everybody! Ashley here! 18 and taken since Feb. 4th 2013 more..

Writing