Chapter 2- White Lies

Chapter 2- White Lies

A Chapter by Marked4Sin

I groaned as I finished cleaning. Why did my life have to be so confusing and messed up? I got up and dusted my hands. I went back into my room and stripped my sweat pants off and tossed them into the dirty clothes. I walked to the bathroom and turned the stereo on, stripping off the rest of my clothes and hopping in the shower. I did my business and got out and got dressed, listening to ‘The Only Exception’ by Paramore. After I got dressed I teased my hair and did my make-up, putting extra cover-up over my bruise. I looked at the time on the stereo, 6:03.
Gathering my things I went into my bedroom and set them down. I went into the kitchen and started making pancakes. Eli came into the kitchen rubbing his head, he looked like s**t. ‘Good morning Eli,’ I said casually.
‘Ow, good morning sis. What’s cookin’?’
‘Pancakes.. Want some?’ I said lifting up the pan for him to see.
‘Yeah sure… Um.. Hey did I do anything last night? Like hit my head on something?’
I looked at him for a second. ‘You don’t remember anything?’
‘No.’
‘Oh..’
‘Why? What’d you do?’ He got a glass and poured orange juice in it.
I laughed, ‘What’d I do? Rephrase that, what’d you do.’
He rolled his eyes, ‘I couldn’t have done anything that bad.’
‘You tried to rape me.’ I bluntly put it.
He dropped his drink causing it to crash and break on the floor. I smacked my lips and groaned, ‘What the f**k Eli?! Haven’t I cleaned up after you enough as it is?!’ He responded by slapping me in the face, I actually deserved that. I put my hand up to my stinging cheek and knelt down to pick up the glass with my other hand. I accidentally sliced my hand open and gasped, dropping it. I got up, put the glass in the trash and went over to the sink to clean it off.
Eli came over to me and took my hurt hand, he put a paper towel on it and brought me over to the kitchen table. ‘Stay here,’ he said as he went into the bathroom. When he came back he had some Neosporin and a Band-Aid. He sat down next to me and bandaged it up. ‘All better. I’ll clean the rest up, you get on the pancakes before they burn.’ I did as I was told.
‘Why did you do that?’ I asked curiously after awhile.
He looked up at me, ‘What? Why did I slap you? Cuz you were being a b***h.’
‘Not that. Why did you help me with the cut and glass?’
‘Cuz it was my fault that you got hurt…’ He looked like he was pissed at himself, he slammed the rest of the glass in the trash. And leaned against the counter next to me, ‘Tell me..’
‘Tell you what?’ I mumbled already knowing.
‘Tell me what happened last night.’
I turned the stove off and looked over at him. ‘You came home drunk, Noah was already in bed. You tried having sex with me on the couch but I wouldn’t let you so you got mad and threw a fit. When I ran into my room you followed and tried to do the same there.’ I left out the part about Noah and the lamp, that didn’t need to be mentioned.
‘…did you have fun?’
I looked at him disgusted, ‘Yeah I did. I love it when my brother gets drunk and tries to rape me, his SISTER.’ I put the pancakes on the table.
‘You need to watch your attitude before you get slapped again.’ He sat down and grabbed a plate and a couple pancakes. ‘I love you, Alice. You’re just gonna have to accept it.’
‘Why can’t you love me like a brother should?’ I mumbled to myself.
He glared at me but continued eating.
‘Good morning sissy. Good morning brother,’ Noah yawned coming into the kitchen, stretching.
‘Good morning,’ we both replied in unison.
She sat down and I decorated her pancake and gave it to her. I looked at the clock on the wall, 6:36. ‘Hurry up, hunny or you’ll be late for school.’ She started gobbling down her food.
‘Why don’t you ever eat any breakfast, Alice?‘ Eli pointed out.
‘Because I’m on a diet,’ I admitted. I needed to lose some fat and gain some muscle so I was eating healthier foods through out the day.
‘Oh.’
‘Yup. Noah are you finished?’ She smiled and put her fork down.
‘Yup yup yup.’
‘Okay come with me. Well get you ready for school,’ I held out my hand and she grabbed it. We went to her room and I got a cute outfit out for her. A bright pink shirt with flowery words on it that said ‘Flower Girl’, a denim jacket with hearts on the pockets and some cute pants with white and pink shoes. She quickly got dressed and I did her hair, two piggy tails. After she was ready I grabbed my black sling over bag with Jack on it and she grabbed her My Little Pony backpack.
Hand-in-hand we walked out the door into the chilly November morning.


© 2014 Marked4Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Truly enjoyable read and I love the way you added Paramore song in your story, it kind of give a soundtrack to your wonderful write...

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Welcome to the Family


Author

Marked4Sin
Marked4Sin

Ocala, FL



About
Hey everybody! Ashley here! 18 and taken since Feb. 4th 2013 more..

Writing