Chapter 13- So I Need You

Chapter 13- So I Need You

A Chapter by Marked4Sin

‘Tell the nice people you were just playing,’ Aaron growled lowly.
Laughing into the phone I half whispered, ‘Nevermind, it was just some of my friends playing a trick on me. Bye-bye now,’ and hung up the phone. ‘The other phone has my brother, Eli on it,’ I said slowly showing him the caller ID.
‘Good, you can put him on speaker and both of you listen up.’ I did as I was told, he motioned for me to sit in the living room. He looked back at his thugs, whatever the hell their names were. ‘Go get Raven and the little girl.’
‘No, please please whatever you do don’t hurt Noah. Please.’
‘Shut up and sit down,’ he pointed the gun back at me. I sat down quickly, hoping to god that he wouldn’t hurt Noah. A couple minutes later one of the guys came back and shook his head. ‘What do you mean no? Ohmygod just watch her and I’ll look for them.’
‘Alice, what’s happening?’ I heard from the phone that I had put on speaker. Eli sounded really worried and I knew that if we could get out of this that I would be interrogated later.
‘They’re looking for Raven and Noah, Eli I’m scare-’ I was startled into silence when I heard yelling from the hallway.
‘Raven open this f*****g door before I break it down!’ Aaron banged on my bedroom door. I moved to get up but the guy that Aaron put in charge  pushed me back. I could hear Noah crying from behind the closed door and Raven screaming at Aaron.
‘Leave us alone!’ she screeched.
‘Darlin’ you have three seconds before I come in there and get you myself,’ growled Aaron. ‘One…. Two….’ there was a clicked as the door unlocked and a shuffling of feet from the hallway. Someone was shoved into a wall and Raven shrieked in pain. Noah stumbled out of the hallway and onto the floor as Aaron dragged Raven by the hair. She was desperately trying to free her poor hair with her eyes squeezed shut. Despite the guy in front of me I shot up across the living room to help Noah up. The guy grabbed my arm and yanked me back over to the couch. I sat Noah down beside me and she was crying and sniffling.
‘Noah, you have to stop crying. Please honey, you can do it.’ I glanced up at Raven in enough time to see her accidentally elbow Aaron in the face trying to free her hair. He grimaced and hit the side of her leg with the gun, I heard a sickening thud and she fell to the ground shouting out grabbing onto her knee.
‘Shut up and go sit down with the others,’ he sneered and turned towards his accomplice to whisper something to him. I grabbed my phone from the floor and took it off speaker.
‘Eli? Are you there?’
‘Yes, yeah I’m here,’ he said franticly. ‘Is everyone okay? I heard shouting and screaming.’
I looked over at Noah who had ceased her sobbing for the moment and then glanced at Raven who was pulling up her pants leg to see the damage caused by Aaron. ‘Yeah, we’re all okay. Raven got hit but I think she’ll be okay.’ I quickly glanced over at the living room clock, it was only 6:12. ‘Are you able to get off work anytime soon?’
‘I’m already on my way out of the mall. I’ll be there within 10 minutes.’ Just as I was about to reply Aaron turned around to saw me on the phone. He snatched it from me and put it on speaker. ‘I swear to god if he hurts one of you guys, I’m gonna f*****g kill him,’ Eli spat through the phone.
Aaron looked at the phone then back at me and laughed. ‘Oh, really now? So if I,’ he yanked Noah off the couch and hauled her into his arms, putting a gun up to her head. She screamed and began crying again.
I shot up off the sofa, ‘Let go of her,’ I screamed at his face and he hit me with the butt of the gun. I fell to the ground and grabbed my face.
‘Grab her now,’ he ordered. I scrambled to get away from the tall, muscular black guy whom I assumed was Michael. He grabbed my leg and dragged back towards him. I clawed at the ground, a desperate attempted to free myself from this man’s grasp. He jerked me up onto my knees in front of Aaron.
‘Please,’ I begged, tears streaming down my face ruining what was left of my make-up. ‘Don’t shoot her. Please, I’ll do anything.’
His arm wrapped around the front of Noah’s neck to get her to keep still. He smirked down at me, ‘Well why don’t you get Eli here to stop threatening me. That’s a big lesson you need to learn, don’t tell people they won’t do something or tell them not to cuz they’ll go and do it just to prove you wrong. Now I don’t wanna hurt this little girl but I wanna prove that I’m not gonna listen to what anyone says. So, why don’t you tell your little boyfriend to take it back and apologize.’
I swallowed the lump in my throat as he handed it the phone to me. ‘He’s not my boyfriend he‘s my brother,’ I whispered gently.
He doubled over in laughter with Noah still in his strong arms. ‘Wow, you’re really going to lie to my face. I just saw you f*****g him not two hours ago so don’t go making up some story about him being related to you.’ I just stared at him as emotionlessly as I could trying not to give anything away. He looked baffled for a second and then realization spread across his face. ‘He is your brother,’ he cackled. ‘You sick b***h, what the f**k is wrong with you? Hey Raven,’ he looked over at her with a crooked smile. I glanced back at her to see her glaring at me. ‘She’s f*****g the guy you’re in love with. Did you see that coming?’ he was still laughing.
She shook her head at me, ‘I can’t believe you.’
‘Oh, s**t,’ I heard from the phone. There was screeching and a giant banging noise then the line went dead. Everyone stared at the phone, except Noah who was still crying.
‘Okay then, looks like I’ll only be having the talk with you.’ He slapped the phone shut and tossed it at one of the henchmen. ‘First, are you willing to apologize for Eli?’ I nodded my head quickly getting back on my feet but Aaron pressed the gun against Noah’s head again. ‘Uh-uh, I want you to beg,’ he taunted.



© 2014 Marked4Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Welcome to the Family


Author

Marked4Sin
Marked4Sin

Ocala, FL



About
Hey everybody! Ashley here! 18 and taken since Feb. 4th 2013 more..

Writing