Chapter 7- Pain

Chapter 7- Pain

A Chapter by Marked4Sin

I fumbled around with my keys while Eli was talking about the game. When I finally found the right one I unlocked it and walked in. I tossed my keys on the table beside the door, took Eli’s hoodie off and started to strut down the hall towards my bedroom. ‘Hey, when we gonna smoke this s**t anyways?’ I heard from Eli in the living room. I was about to answer when I walked passed my moms room and saw that the door was cracked open and not shut like it usually is.
I stopped and knocked on the door lightly, ‘Mom?’ I said gently. When I heard no answer I pushed the door open slightly. Nobody was in the room. ‘Eli, come here,’ I hollered. I heard quick steps down the hall and he came into the room.
‘Whoa,’ he gasped, pushing the door open all the way. The room was completely trashed, booze bottles and cans were everywhere. The mattress was slung up against the closet doors and the sheets and pillows in one corner of the room. The TV was on some stupid sitcom, there were glass shards all over the ground and holes in the wall. ‘Where’s mom?’
‘I don’t know… maybe she went to get some more alcohol or something?’ After absorbing the setting I turned around and waited for Eli to come out so I could shut the door.
‘She normally doesn’t leave her door open though,’ he replied following me to my room and leaning against the doorway.
I tossed my bag on my desk and laid down on my bed. ‘Yeah, you’re right. Maybe she’s still here? Did you check the kitchen?’ He nodded. I shrugged, ‘Whatever, none of my concern.’
‘Yeah, I guess… Come on, I’ll make us some coffee and we can watch some TV.’ He sprung from the doorway and made his way back down the hallway, I followed. Sitting on the couch I flicked on the TV to ‘1,000 Ways to Die’. ‘Awesome,’ Eli said coming back into the living room with two cups of coffee. We kicked back and watched the show for about 15 minutes before lighting up our recent treasures. ‘Damn,’ he said holding it in.
‘This stuff is really good,’ I breathed out letting the smoke unfurl from my lips.
‘You’re telling’ the truth on that,’ he coughed. We both went into a fit of giggles as we watched the two idiots on TV get decapitated. ‘What the f**k is wrong with those stupid a*s people?’
‘They were probably high just like us,’ I laughed. The tingling sensation behind my eyes was intense and I was starting to feel funny.
‘You calling me stupid?’ He looked at me and gave me the puppy dog face.
‘Aww,’ I said and cocked my head to the side as if to pity him. ‘What’s wrong? Can’t take a little criticism?’
I took another hit and held my breath while he responded, ‘It counts for you as well, sorry to inform you dumbass.’ He stuck his tongue out, his tongue ring showing. I waited about a minute to let go of my breath and busted out in hysterics. Eli looked confused, ‘What are you laughing so badly at?’
After I caught myself I turned around to face him in my seat. ‘That was like the longest I ever held it in and it just made my brain explode in pleasure or something.’ Eli tried to hold his breath as long as I did but couldn’t. This time I was the one who showed their tongue ring off. ‘Cuz I’m better than you.’
‘That’s about the only thing you are better than me at,’ he retorted.
I giggled, ‘Oh, really? You think so, huh?’
‘Oh, I know so doll.’
‘Okay,’ I said softly and swung one leg around to straddle him. I felt him catch his breath as he looked at me, bewildered. I flipped my hair to one side and whispered in his ear, ‘Do you wanna bet?’ I started kissing up and down his neck.
He seemed to be having trouble responding. I stopped and looked back at him, taking another hit. ‘Damn right I wanna bet. I’m ten times the better kisser you are.’ I took both of our cigs and put them down on the coffee table.
I chuckled, ‘Oh, sweetie. I wasn’t talking about that,’ and winked at him. His eyes widen and he smirked up at me. I moved forward and started kissing him, he kissed back fiercely, holding the back of my head with his hand. When he asked for an entrance, I invited him in our tongues moving in rhythm. Pressed up against each other, he slipped his hand up the back of my shirt. I lifted his shirt over his head and he laid me down on the couch taking my shirt off as well. I unfastened his jeans as he did the same thing never parting each others lips. He threw both pair on the floor somewhere and adjusted himself so he was right on top of me. Then things, escalated and he started kissing down my neck, on my chest on my stomach. I pulled him back up and kissed his lips furiously. He was just about to take off my panties when the door opened.
Both of our heads shot towards the silhouette. ‘Ohmygod! What the f**k?!’ It was mom, freaking out. Eli jumped off me, grabbed my clothes and tossed them to me. I silently thanked god that I wasn’t completely naked. ‘What the f**k?!’ she repeated as we both got dressed.
I scowled at her, ‘Yes, mother we were about to f**k. Got a problem with it?’ She looked completely disgusted.
‘Yes I have a problem with it! You don’t have sex in this house or at all! You’re 14!’ She walked into the kitchen with an arm full of bags.
I followed her, ‘I’m 17, thank you very much. And you can’t tell me what I can and can’t do!’
‘The hell I can’t. I’m your mother you will do whatever I f*****g say. And I did not say to bring a boy over and have sex on the same couch that your brother and little sister sit on. Where is your brother anyways? He’d be so upset if he saw you do that. God, Amy you’re such a f*****g s**t. Why can’t you ever keep your legs closed.’ The whole time she was ranting on she had been putting packs and packs of beers in the fridge and then opened one up. Right in front of me.



© 2014 Marked4Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Welcome to the Family


Author

Marked4Sin
Marked4Sin

Ocala, FL



About
Hey everybody! Ashley here! 18 and taken since Feb. 4th 2013 more..

Writing