Chapter 32- Changes

Chapter 32- Changes

A Chapter by Marked4Sin

Taking the risk, I literally pounced into the backseat in between them two to separate them. Nick tried punching around me while Eli hit whatever was back there. I ducked as Eli threw a punch and it hit Nick in the shoulder. Having enough, I pushed Eli with my legs to one side of the station wagon and held Nick back with my shoulders. Eli still tried going at it with him but I placed my foot on his crotch and as he tried to shoot forward my foot smashed his manhood. He immediately stopped and glared at me. Nick had stopped immediately and looked down at me, sadly.
I glared a both of them, 'Are we done now?' I yelled. 'You guys are so ridiculous. Eli, you have no reason to be jealous of him. And Nick, get used to it because he's going to start hitting me more just cuz he knows it pisses you off. So just f*****g chill, both of you.' I took a deep breath, still trying to focus my still dazed vision. 'Eli, can you please drive us home?'
He glared down at my foot which was still held to his balls hostage. I took it off cautiously, in case he attacked. All he did was glare at Nick and I once more before moving back up to the front seat and starting the car. I noticed that I was still leaning against Nick and sat up quickly. Only for my brain to start spinning ten times quicker than before. I put my hand up to my temples to help steady myself but it didn't work and I fell forward towards the console. 'Woah,' Nick caught me before I hit my head again and laid me back against his chest. I tried protesting about it but got confused and kept my mouth shut. 'Alice, are you okay?.. Alice?'
His face faded in and out. I tried to tell him that I was just dizzy but it came out, 'Yum jist izzy.'
'Now, look what you did, a*****e. What the f**k is wrong with you?' I could feel Nick's heart beating as fast as a mockingbird's and he shook with anger.
I tried to shake my head but it came out as a jolt. Nick jumped slightly and looked at me, worried. After a few moments of opening and closing my mouth like a fish, I finally spoke. 'I'm fine. Just dizzy.'
'Well, stop trying to get up and stay still so you can get your bearings back.' I nodded and closed my eyes. It was comforting being close to him but I tried to hate it. I failed epically as he began stroking my hair. Focused on what he was doing I began to relax and drift off into my thoughts. Happy thoughts approached of the times when Kitty, James, Nadia, Nick, and I would sit in the entertainment room watching a movie or just hang out in one of our rooms. The whole time I was in there, after I had met Nick, we were inseparable. I was always leaning against him, laying on him, or holding his hand. He was always holding me in his arms, stroking my hair, or tracing patterns on my skin. I loved the intimacy we shared even though we never said it out loud.
When we went to our spot, the hide-out, we would hang by the bank of the waterfall after swimming. He'd always sit against the rock while I either leaned against him or sat in his lap. I would play with his fingers while we talked the day away or he'd trace things on my hand. Or if we were both just tired, he'd wrap his arms around me as we both fell asleep. The comfort of his touch was just beyond words.
I snuggled closer into Nick's chest and sighed happily. I felt I was exactly where I needed to be: with him. He stopped stroking my hair and took my hand gently, 'Do you feel better?' he asked softly. I open my eyes and smiled up at him. 'What?' he asked with a small smile.
'I do feel better.' I wrapped my fingers around his and held his hand close to my chest. Never in my life have I wanted to be with a guy so much. It kinda scared me, this new emotion I was feeling. 'Nick?'
'Yeah?' I noticed that his heart rate had gone down quite a bit.
'What are we? I mean us, you and I. Are we friends or.. more?'
'Y'all are a pain in my a*s is what you are?' Eli growled from the driver seat. I had completely forgot that he was there, listening to every word we said. He stopped the car and turned it off, 'We're here,' he mumbled before getting out, slamming the car door behind him.
The loud noise snapped me back into reality. I got up slowly and watched as Eli walked into the house. Nick cleared his throat and I turned my attention to him. 'I really like you, Alice.. Maybe more than I admit. And I would really like for us to be together. I really do...' he looked at me a moment. 'But I don't think we should. It'd make things worse for the both of us. Eli probably would stop at nothing to separate us even if that means turning us against each other.. I'm really so-'
'No,' I interrupted. 'I think it's for the best..' We looked at each other for a moment. I was about ready to cry but held the tears back. 'I'm gonna go check on Eli.'
I got out of the car, realizing that I was still holding onto his hand. He got out behind me and saw that I was staring at our intertwined fingers. A tear escaped and fell down my cheek as he let go. Before Nick could see it, I turned towards the house. 'Wait,' he said and I stopped without turning around. 'Do you need me to go with you in case he tries something?'
'No, I'll be fine. You can come in if you're wondering. My room is down the hall, last door on the left. Make yourself at home.' I walked into the house before he could say anything else.


© 2014 Marked4Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Welcome to the Family


Author

Marked4Sin
Marked4Sin

Ocala, FL



About
Hey everybody! Ashley here! 18 and taken since Feb. 4th 2013 more..

Writing