Chapter 3- This Love, This Hate

Chapter 3- This Love, This Hate

A Chapter by Marked4Sin

‘Okay, Noah now you be a good girl and stay focused. Don’t worry about those other kids that are mean to you.’ I straightened her pig tails for her. I felt bad, she’s always being picked on just because of mom’s mistake.
‘Ali!…’ she said impatiently, jumping in one place.
I laughed and let go of her hand, ‘Go ahead, have fun!’ I kissed her forehead and gave her a hug.
‘I love you sissy!’
‘I love you to Elly-Belly!’ And with that she hurried off and caught up with Rebecca as the bell rang. She was growing up so fast it scared me… Great, I thought, now I’m acting little a distraught mother. I turned around and saw that Eli was walking towards me. I sighed, great.
‘Hey Alice, you already said bye to Noah?’ I nodded and began walking with  him right on my heels. ‘So you hanging after school today again, or walking home with me?’
‘Probably gonna hang with Raven today,’ I replied casually. He nodded and looked down at the ground, then at his watch.
‘Well, its only 7:33. Wanna come hang with Austin, Jamie, and me at the park?’ Austin was his best friend, I haven’s seen him around much and Jamie was another one of his friends. She’s mine to but I don’t talk to her much, she’s kind of preppy.
‘Um.. Sure, I guess. Raven can come along, right?’
‘Sure.’
I happily took out my cell and texted Raven, ‘Hey Ravez! :D meet me at the park 2 hang 4 a lil. Bring some of yo stuff! ;o’ I snapped my phone shut and put it in my pocket.
‘What’d you text her?’ Eli asked curiously.
‘To meet us at the park and to bring some weed,’ I informed him. A cold breeze passed by, making my hair fly everywhere. I put my hood up and hands in my jacket pockets.
He chuckled, ‘Sweet! I have a feeling that today is gonna be a good day.’
I smiled, ‘And you’ll have me to thank for that!’
‘Thank you Alice, thank you very much,’ he bowed sarcastically. I giggled and punched him in the shoulder playfully.
‘Don’t try to be all funny, I’m still mad at you,’ I pouted.
He looked at me for a second and frowned. ‘Look Ali, I’m sorry about last night even though I don’t remember it. The only thing I remember about yesterday was I went to a party, met up with Jamie and she convinced me to start drinking.’
I scoffed at him, ‘Don’t go and blame your problems on Jamie. I don’t like her that much but I know you did it cuz you wanted to.’
‘You need to watch your mouth Abigail.’
I rolled my eyes, he knew I hated being called by my middle name. ‘Sorry,’ I mumbled. ‘It’s just that you like drinking, right?’
‘Yeah?’
‘So, you can’t blame somebody for something you like right?’
He sighed and scratched the back of his head, ‘I guess so.’
‘That’s all I’m saying. You scared me last night Eli. You get really violent when you’re drunk.’
‘What do you mean violent? I didn’t break anything or beat anyone’s a*s…’
‘Okay, here’s how my night went when you got home. I made you spaghetti, you flirted with me, tried to have sex with me and when I said no you threw a fit. Dinner was thrown at the wall, you and I got into a fight that carried on to my bedroom where you tried to rape me. Noah walked in, you pushed her down and…’
‘And what?’
‘And you passed out so I dragged your heavy a*s to your room.’
‘That’s all muscle, babe.’
‘You’re missing the point.’
‘I see the point and I’m really sorry. I would never force you to do something like that.’
‘It’s okay I guess. It’s in the past and I’d prefer to just forget it and move on. Can you just please… when you get drunk just spend the night at a friends house or something?’
‘I’ll try, okay?’
‘Okay, oh and by the way I think you should apologize to Noah about pushing her down.’
‘Yeah, that’d be a good idea.’
‘Yeah,’ I smiled slightly.
As we turned the corner to the park I ran right into Austin. He fell on top of me and I laughed. I turned to look at Eli to see that Jamie had fallen on him, he looked a little annoyed as she giggled. ‘Get off,’ he mumbled, and shoved her off him. She landed with a thud on her butt. I looked back at Austin to see him staring at me.
‘What?’ I blushed and looked into his eyes. I always loved his bright blue eyes, they were so pure yet hid so many things.
‘You’re so gorgeous today,’ he whispered.
‘Umm… thank you,’ I whispered back, ‘But I don’t think Eli would like hearing you say that.’ I meant it to, Eli would be furious if he ever found out I liked Austin. I’m not allowed to love unless it’s love for him.



© 2014 Marked4Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really am enjoying the way you are taking your story...great work buddy!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Welcome to the Family


Author

Marked4Sin
Marked4Sin

Ocala, FL



About
Hey everybody! Ashley here! 18 and taken since Feb. 4th 2013 more..

Writing