Chapter 46- Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea

Chapter 46- Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea

A Chapter by Marked4Sin

‘You to,’ he said, not paying attention.
When we started walking, he crumpled up the paper with her number on it and threw it away. I giggled, feeling better. ‘That happen a lot?’
‘Yeah, it gets pretty annoying at times. I mean, can she not see that I’m with somebody? I know I attract s***s with my sexiness and everything but come on!’
I rolled my eyes. ‘You’re so full of yourself.’
‘Yeah, that’s part of what comes with looking so good. Bragging rights.’
‘You don’t see me bragging about all this,’ I gestured to myself, seductively.
‘Oh, you think you’re hot?’ he smiled.
‘Sweetheart, I know I am.’
He laughed and we walked around for a bit, talking about all our past relationships. None of which he knew that I had. He was surprised when I told him I never actually dated anybody, just slept with them. I knew all of his stories, I’ve heard them multiple times by different people. It’s true that he’s a complete player and that he’s slept with every girl in our school except me but in all he really is a great guy.
‘I’m impressed,’ he said after we had thrown away our trash and walked to the car.
‘By what?’ I asked, licking my fingers.
‘That you’ve never once had a boyfriend but that you could still sleep with them.’
‘Guys aren’t that hard to manipulate,’ I smirked.
‘Hey, I take offense to that. What do you mean?’ He helped me into the car and got in on the other side.
‘Guys are easy, all you have to do is shake your a*s for them and they’ll be on you like white on rice.’
‘That’s so not true! Guys can control themselves better than girls can. All you have to do to a girl is give them a bunch of compliments.’
‘Oh, really?’
He nodded, ‘Well, let’s prove our cases. The first one to break is the loser.’
‘What do you mean ‘first one to break’?’ I narrowed my eyes at him.
‘Don’t worry, not to have sex. The first one to kiss the other.’
‘You’re just trying to get me to kiss you again’
‘Are you admitting that you’ll lose?’ he smirked, knowing he was getting to me. He knew that I couldn’t stand a challenge.
‘No!’ I crossed my arms and stared at him from the other side of the car. ‘Fine, deal. You’re going to lose.’
‘Oh? And why is that?’ Good thing he hadn’t started the car yet or I might have gotten us into a crash. I hopped in his lap, facing him. His smile froze and he took a deep breath. ‘W-what are you doing?’
‘Proving you wrong,’ I breathed in his ear, nibbling on the lobe.
‘This is so not f-fair!’ He put his hands on my hips, involuntarily.
‘Yes it is, I’m not kissing you.’
‘You will be the first though,’ he whispered back confidently and bit my neck lightly. ‘If that’s the way you wanna play it.’
‘You’re a cheater. You said you can get a girl by complimenting them!’
‘Guys have more methods than that, besides you said just by shaking your a*s.’
‘As in flaunting myself sexually, which is what I’m doing.’ I tugged his hair and his head went back so I could get better at his neck.
‘Guys can flaunt themselves sexually to. Ohmygod don’t do that!’
I giggled and continued to nip at his neck. Lifting his shirt, I glided my nails down his back and he stifled a moan. I could feel something grow against my pants and gasped in surprise. ‘Austin!’
He laughed nervously, ‘I can’t help it.’
‘You can get a boner but you can’t kiss me?’
‘I told you I can control it.’
‘It’s not control if your other end is trying to ‘kiss’ me.’
He laughed at my use of words as I slid off him. ‘It’s proven that a guy can’t control that part.’
I shook my head with a smile pasted on my face, ‘Ugh, men.’
‘I’m proud of myself. I really, really wanted to kiss you.’
‘And more,’ I mumbled.
‘Oh, come on. You wanted to kiss me to, right?’
‘No,’ I lied.
‘Liar, you twitched your nose,’ he smiled.
‘Curse my facial expressions!’
He laughed and started the car. ‘You’re so predictable.’
‘Just cuz you’ve known me forever,’ I stuck my tongue out at him.
We spent the rest of the way home talking about random things. Once again, by the time he pulled into my yard, I was in tears from all the laughter. He went out the other side and helped me get out.
Putting his arm around my shoulder, I put mine around his waist and we walked up to the door. ‘I had a great time,’ I said, realizing that that line came from a movie I know. Funny, my whole night has been like a movie.
‘Me to.’ We stopped at the front porch. ‘Hopefully we can do it again some time?’
‘I’ll think about it.’
He rolled his eyes playfully, ‘Could you, like, not think about everything and give me a straight up answer?’
‘Goodnight, Austin,’ I smirked and began walking away but he caught my arm.
‘No goodnight kiss?’
Just as I was about to respond when the door opened. Noah jumped out and hugged me, ‘Mommy!’
I bent down and hugged her, ‘Noah, what are you doing awake?’
‘I’m not allowed to say who woke me up,’ she zipped her lips.
I straightened and looked at Austin. ‘I’ll see you later, Austin.’ I hugged him and was pulled inside by Noah.



© 2014 Marked4Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Welcome to the Family


Author

Marked4Sin
Marked4Sin

Ocala, FL



About
Hey everybody! Ashley here! 18 and taken since Feb. 4th 2013 more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5