Chapter 28- There For You

Chapter 28- There For You

A Chapter by Marked4Sin

When I woke up, I was in the same f*****g place as I was last time I got injured. A f*****g white room with white everything. This was seriously starting to irk me. When was I ever going to escape this god awful place people call a hospital? I looked around and counted a total of seven people crammed in my room. Odd. Didn't know I was this popular. Eli was sleeping in a chair in the corner with Noah curled up in his lap. Raven was sleeping on the chair on the right side of me. Nadia, Kitty, and James were all piled on the other hospital bed watching Courage the Cowardly Dog. Nick was sleeping on the last chair on the left side of me holding my hand.
I smiled as I saw all of the people I cared about around me. I didn't move, hoping nobody would realize I was awake, so I watched TV until of course a commercial came on and Kitty decided to glance in my direction. She smiled, 'Hey, she's not dead.' That made Nadia and James look my way. They jumped off there bed and bulldozed Nick to hop onto mine. They suffocated me in hugs and I laughed and hugged them back. Nick, who had been practically thrown out of his seat was confused wondering what the f**k just happened. When he saw me, he smiled and got up. Nadia, James, and Kitty made way for Nick as he walked over.
He slid his hand around the back of my neck and kissed my forehead. 'I'm so glad you're okay,' he mumbled into my hair. I smiled, close to tears of joy as I gave him a hug. I looked over at Eli and Noah, realizing they were awake and looking at me. Noah whispered something in Eli's ear and he nodded. She then jumped out of his lap and into my outstretched arms. I hugged her tightly and laughed when she giggled that adorable giggle. All of the sudden we heard a creak and before we knew it the bed post snapped and we all fell onto the floor on top of each other. The nurse ran in wondering what the hell was going on but laughed when she saw all of us laughing on the floor.
After we got up I held Noah on my hips and sat on the other bed cautiously. When I looked around once again I saw everybody I cared about. Except... 'Hey, where'd Raven go?'
Eli spoke up from across the room, 'She left as soon as she saw you were awake and okay...'
I heart dropped into my stomach and my frowned slightly. 'Oh.'


© 2014 Marked4Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Welcome to the Family


Author

Marked4Sin
Marked4Sin

Ocala, FL



About
Hey everybody! Ashley here! 18 and taken since Feb. 4th 2013 more..

Writing