Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Neeeks!

I stared at the window I had open on the screen for a moment before switching to the other one. I couldn't believe what I was seeing; it was impossible. Shrinking both windows, I moved them next to each other, just to double check and make sure I wasn't just seeing things. My heart sank; my eyes weren't deceiving me, it wasn't a mistake. If there was a God, he was having a blast at ruining my life, I just knew it; someone was out to get me, there was no doubt about it.

Letting out a whine, I rested my head in my arms. What was I supposed to do now? I had to buy the tickets, but how? I turned my head and stared at my sisters debit card that rested on the computer desk next to me. I had already given her the money to compensate what I was going to spend, so that wasn't an issue. Amanda and I were going to borrow the car and stay at a hotel for the week, so it wasn't like there were any real problems there, either. No, those weren't a problem at all. I leaned back in my seat, repeatedly turning my phone over in my hands. Should I call her? No. I couldn't bring myself to do that. As I sat there, I watched the remaining number of tickets for both shows dwindle, reducing to almost nothing. If I didn't buy the tickets for the shows now, I wouldn't be able to buy them at all. The problem I had was that the shows were on the same night, in two completely different towns. Same state, different places.

"How? Why," I kept asking myself. "This isn't fair."

It really wasn't fair. Why should I have to give up my dream of seeing Tokio Hotel perform, of meeting my boys? So that Amanda's dream could come true instead? So that she could finally meet Joe Jonas and his brothers? Life was never fair, and I hated it. Why couldn't things be easy, just this one time?

"Damn it," I exclaimed. "I hate life!"

My cat looked up from his box next to me; my outburst had woken him from his catnap, so he didn't look too happy. I let out a sigh and reached into the box, petting his black and white fur.

"Sorry, Tux," I murmured before leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek; he simply stared at me as I sat back up. "What do you think I should do?"

Tux blinked, meowed and then rolled over to go back to sleep.

"Gee, thanks for the help," I said while rolling my eyes.

Tux simply meowed again before going back to sleep. I watched him sleep for a minute before I looked back at my computer screen, only to have my heart skip a beat; both shows were almost sold out.

"S**t!" I exclaimed, resting my head in my palms.

I had to make a choice, but how was I supposed to choose? I wanted to go to both, even though I wasn't a Jonas fan. I had promised Amanda to get her to the show, but I had made a promise to myself to get to the Tokio Hotel show. I felt so torn as I watched the numbers decrease, lowering faster and faster as the seconds passed.

"Whether she's happy or mad, she'll just have to deal with it," I muttered, slamming my hands down on the computer desk.

Tux jumped in his box, hissing at me as he glared up at me for disturbing his nap, yet again. I didn't bother to look at him this time as I grabbed the mouse, dragging it over to the 'purchase tickets' option. I clicked it, selected 'two' for the number I was looking to buy, and quickly put in my sisters debit card information. Once I pressed the confirmation button, I knew there was no turning back. My email flashed, signaling that I had gotten a new email. Upon checking it, I saw that it was the confirmation email, letting me know that I had indeed purchased the two tickets. Letting out a sigh, I turned the computer off and went to my room, turning on my stereo. Laying in my bed, I fell asleep just as 'Ready, Set, Go!' started to play.


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is good, there is conflict, tension and humor so you have the elements :) Now why is the concert so important to her, I guess I have to read next chapter !

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 9, 2010


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!