Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

A Chapter by Neeeks!

Amanda jumped when Dharma started barking, jumping off the couch to go to the door. I smiled and jumped off the couch after her, practically tripping over her in the process. Tux wasn't very happy about being pushed off of my lap so suddenly as he sat down on the couch, his tail flicking back and forth. Amanda laughed at me as I reached the door. I opened the door, holding Dharma back as she stuck her nose through the crack to see who was there. She bark, whining as she sniffed at the food in the delivery boys hand.

 

"Amanda, come get your dog so I can get the pizza," I called, smiling.

 

"I'm coming," Amanda sighed, getting off the couch.

 

Amanda grabbed Dharma and brought her back to the couch, making her sit next to her while the guy handed me the pizzas.

 

"That's going to be forty-seven bucks and twenty-three cents," he said, looking down at the slip in his hand before looking up at me again.

 

"Thanks," I said, handing him fifty bucks.

 

The guy nodded and left. I closed the door behind me before walking over to the couch, setting the food down on the table in front of us. Amanda smiled as I set one of the boxes down in front of her, setting my box off to the side.

 

"Here you go," I said, handing her one of the six-packs of Coca-Cola. "I don't want to hear any complaining once your six are gone."

 

Amanda laughed and took her soda, licking her lips as I set the cheesy bread sticks in the middle of the table.

 

"We're pigs," I commented, looking down at the food. "It's no wonder why I can't lose any weight."

 

"You aren't fat," Amanda muttered, rolling her eyes.

 

"Did I just say I was fat," I replied. "I don't think I did."

 

"But you were thinking it," Amanda stated, holding up a finger.

 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my box of pizza. Amanda grabbed hers and sat back on the couch. Alien was coming on in a few minutes, and I smiled.

 

"You know, I hate horror movies because I get so many nightmares," I stated. "But I love the feeling of getting scared during the movies... Does that make any sense?"

 

"Yeah," Amanda nodded. "I'm the same way. That's why I'm always watching the horror movies on this channel. Despite most of them being so corny they're more funny than they are scary..."

 

"I like watching old horror movies because they're always so corny," I laughed. "I'm so glad that technology has improved over the last decade."

 

Amanda nodded, shoving some pizza in her mouth. I laughed as I watched her eat.

 

"Nom, nom, nom," she said, looking at me. "...nom."

 

"Nom, nom, nom yourself," I laughed, playfully pushing her. "You're so not lady-like."

 

"Yes I am," Amanda laughed, still chewing her bite of pizza.

 

I laughed and took a bite of my own pizza. Dharma was looking up at Amanda, licking her lips as she watched us eat our pizza.

 

"Nom, nom!" Amanda laughed again, smiling down at Dharma.

 

Dharma blinked, her head moving back slightly as she stared at Amanda. I laughed and pat her head; she jumped slightly and looked at me.

 

"She's so cute," Amanda said, petting Dharma's head. "Aren't you?"

 

Dharma's tail wagged and she looked at the pizza.

 

"But no pizza for the puppy," we laughed. "You're fat enough already."

 

We ate our pizza in silence while Dharma laid down next to Amanda. She was still eying our pizza, probably hoping that we would 'accidentally' drop some for her. We didn't, though. Tux had gone back to sleep next to me, his paws occasionally twitching as he dreamed about things. I guessed he was dreaming about a ball of yarn or something. That or chasing a cat out of the yard.

 

Alien came on and the two of us sat on the couch, our eyes glued to the screen, as the movie played. I had seen the movie dozens of times, and even though it was my favorite series when it came to horror movies, I still didn't have the series on DVD. I was going to get it, though. I just needed to save up the money and find the set in a store; the Walmart and FYE in my area was never good at selling movies that were actually popular unless you ordered them in advance.



© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on March 11, 2010
Last Updated on March 11, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!