Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

A Chapter by Neeeks!

"Dude, I'm hungry," Amanda suddenly declared, poking my side. "What do I want?"

"How should I know?" I asked.

I was still laying on the couch. Dharma had gone to investigate the rooms once she had the courage to explore without Amanda. Amanda, on the other hand, was still sitting on me. My butt had long since gone numb, but Amanda had found it hilarious and decided that she wasn't going to be moving any time soon.

"Seriously, though, I'm hungry," Amanda sighed, poking my side.

I flinched when she poked me, letting out a sigh. Amanda poked me again, smiling when I tried to move away from her hand. It didn't work since I was trapped between her and the couch. Amanda smiled as she continued to poke me.

"Stop," I whined, squirming under her.

"Why," she asked. "I'm not doing anything."

"It tickles," I answered. "Stop it."

"It tickles, huh?" Amanda echoed, still smiling.

"You know it does, jerk."

"And your point is?"

"You're a jerk," I answered. "And you need to stop."

Amanda continued to poke me, laughing as I squirmed.

"I'm totally getting you back for this," I said, trying not to laugh. "I hope you realize this."

Amanda simply laughed as she continued to poke my sides. I drew my arms under me as I squirmed, pushing myself up. I didn't stop to see Amanda's expression when she fell off of me and onto the floor; I lunged at her, tackling her to the floor.

"My turn!"

"No," Amanda laughed. "I'll pee myself!"

I couldn't help but laugh at her random outburst; she was always saying the most random things at times. She squirmed under me as she laughed, and Dharma came running out of the kitchen to see what was going on. Dharma barked at us but kept her distance, pacing back and forth while occasionally moving forward before taking a step back; she looked like she was unsure as to what to do. I had known Dharma long enough for her to know I wasn't an enemy to her or Amanda, and she had seen us goof around with each other, but we didn't usually get into tickle fights in front of her. Dharma let out a whine before barking again.

I got off of Amanda, laughing myself as she laid on the floor. She had started crying, as had I from laughing so hard. Dharma eyed me as she walked over to Amanda, making sure that she was alright. Amanda simply reached up and pet Dharma on the head a few times before letting her hand drop back down to the floor as she caught her breath.

"God, now I gotta pee..." Amanda muttered, laughing a bit.

I shook my head, smiling.

"So then go pee," I said. "No one's stopping you."

Amanda stuck her tongue out at me as she got onto her hands and knees, turning to rush to the bathroom. I laughed as I watched her crawl on her hands and knees to the bathroom, Dharma following her with a puzzled look on her face.

"Amanda, you really are one of a kind," I called as I heard her bathroom door shut.

"Thanks, love!"

"Anytime."

I leaned back on the couch, catching my own breath. It was fun being able to goof around with Amanda. Letting out a sigh, I stood up, rubbing my butt; it was still numb.

"Damn it, Amanda," I whined. "I still can't feel my butt!"

"That means you won't feel me rubbing it, huh?" she called back, sounding as if she was making a comment more than asking a question.

"What?"

"Nothing!" she quickly replied, laughing at herself.

"Um...sure," I muttered, shaking my head again.

I rolled my eyes and went into my room, grabbing Tux from the windowsill before going back to the living room. I sat on the couch and turned on the television as Amanda came back into the room.

"Oh! What's on?" she asked as she jumped onto the couch next to me.

"I don't know," I answered, petting Tux as he got himself settled on my lap. "I only just turned it on, you know."

Amanda simply smiled as she watched me flip through the guide, waiting until we saw something we wanted to watch. Dharma sat on the couch next to Amanda, eying Tux as he slept in my lap. We ended up watching random movies on the Syfy channel, laughing and jumping when things popped out of nowhere, getting sad when the characters we liked died but smiling when the jerks died.


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Writers cafe refuses to post my full reviews!

I stated:
I really liked this chapter, had me laughing. Awesome job on it. now HURRY UP AND WRITE MORE!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aww what a lovely end to a lovely chapter.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 11, 2010
Last Updated on March 11, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!