Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

A Chapter by Neeeks!

The woman sitting behind the desk looked up at us when we reached her. I smiled at her, keeping one arm against the shoulder bag. So far, Tux had stayed quiet, probably sensing that he needed to be invisible at the moment. Either that, or he didn't really care about being in the bag and had decided to go back to sleep. He really was a lazy cat, but I loved him regardless; he was my 'Teddy Bear,' as I liked to call him.

"May I help you," the woman asked, looking down at Dharma who had taken a seat next to Amanda.

"Yes," I answered. "We booked a place here."

"Names?" the woman asked, looking down at a green booklet that sat before her.

"Yrevo," I answered. "Nicole Yrevo."

The woman flipped through the book as she looked for my name. We stood there for a moment in silence as we waited, watching as people came and went with luggage of their own. I glanced down at my bag before looking up at the woman.

"Here it is," she muttered before glancing up at us, her attention going back to the book again. "A two-bedroom with a small living area, correct?"

"That's correct," I answered, nodding my head.

Amanda smiled as she looked at me. The two of us had agreed to get the best room we could afford, planning this week for months. The woman simply nodded and handed us two keys.

"Room five-thirteen," she said. "Call us if you need anything."

"Will do," Amanda and I said together.

The woman didn't say anything more as she went back to whatever it was she had been doing prior to our appearance. We didn't mind, though; we just wanted to get to our hotel room before anyone saw that I was sneaking a cat into the place. Amanda and I walked over to the elevator, not really feeling up to taking the stairs. If we didn't have our bags with us, we probably would have decided to use the stairs, but our arms were already growing tired from the weight of all our belongings. The elevator shut behind us and I leaned back on the wall after pressing the button to the fifth floor.

"That was close," I sighed, looking down at my shoulder bag as Tux poked his head out. "Not yet, silly."

I poked his pink nose, making Tux duck his head back inside the bag as he sneezed. Amanda laughed as Dharma sniffed at the bag.

"Cute," she commented.

I simply smiled and looked up as the elevator reached the fifth floor. When the doors opened, I saw that the hallway was empty. Turning my head, I smiled at Amanda; she smiled back.

"Let's find our room, love," she said as she stepped out of the elevator.

"Yes," I replied, following her. "Let's."

Amanda walked ahead of me, Dharma staying by her side as we walked down the empty hallways. I looked at each door as we walked by, looking for our room number. Amanda was saying each room out loud, getting more and more excited as each door drew closer to being our own.

"Five-seven, five-nine," she said. "Five eleven... Five-thirteen!"

She stopped outside a door and turned to face it, pointing at it like a kid. If she wasn't holding so much stuff, she probably would have started jumping up and down, clapping her hands together. I smiled and looked at the door; it was definitely the door to our room.

"Congratulations, Amanda," I joked. "You can count!"

"Jerk!" she said, bumping into me in an attempt to throw me off balance.

I laughed as she threw herself off balance, trying to steady myself at the same time. Once we had regained our balance, I shook my head.

"Just open the door, would you?" I asked. "I kind of have someone I need to stash away, you know."

Amanda's eyes flashed as she remembered that Tux was still in my bag. She nodded and pulled out her key, unlocking the door and opening it for us to go inside. Dharma ran inside ahead of us, the door shutting behind us. Amanda and I looked around, smiling as we took everything in.

"Feels good to be home," Amanda sighed,

"I know," I replied with a nod. "No work or parents to nag us!"

We laughed and made our way into the living room of the place, setting our things down. Our backs hurt from carrying so much weight, however little the distance was that we had traveled.


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"Congratulations, Amanda," I joked. "You can count!"

Doo doo on your shoes! Jerk. Lol.

You should totally make one, if not both of the boys stay at the same hotel... *Nods* Lol. Just thinking out loud... like you do, miss. Lol.

Can't wait for more!!! Now Hurry up and post!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

"Congratulations, Amanda," I joked. "You can count!"

Doo doo on your shoes! Jerk. Lol.

You should totally make one, if not both of the boys stay at the same hotel... *Nods* Lol. Just thinking out loud... like you do, miss. Lol.

Can't wait for more!!! Now Hurry up and post!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Added on March 11, 2010
Last Updated on March 11, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!