Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

A Chapter by Neeeks!

I rolled over when I heard pounding on the door to my room, but I didn't get up. Instead, I pulled the blanket over me, covering myself completely.

"Damn it, Nicole," Amanda shouted. "Get your a*s out of that bed!"

She pounded on the door some more, jiggling the doorknob with her other hand. I heard her let out an aggravated groan before she hit the door harder.

"It's almost noon! For heaven's sake," she complained. "Wake up! I want to get going."

I opened one eye, looking at Tux as he stared at me. He didn't look too happy about being woken up, but he never did. Amanda started pounding on the door again.

"I'm up!" I snapped, still not moving.

"And are you ready? I got you up almost two hours ago," Amanda snapped. "I didn't ask for you to lock me out of your room, you know!"

"If I hadn't then I wouldn't have been able to go back to sleep," I pointed out, lazily petting Tux as he laid his head back down on the mattress.

"Well no duh! You weren't supposed to go back to bed in the first place!"

"I was tired!"

"Then you should have gone to bed sooner!"

"You were the one always asking me to write more," I muttered.

"What was that?"

"Never-mind," I said, letting out a sigh.

"What did you say," Amanda asked again. "I know you said something; I heard you!"

"I said never-mind!"

"Before that!"

"Nothing!"

"Ugh, whatever! Just get up already," Amanda snapped, growing more and more frustrated with every passing second.

"Okay!" I replied. "I'm up!"

"You'd better be," Amanda said. "I'll break this door if I have to."

I threw the blanket off of me and sat up in the bed. Amanda walked away from the door, probably going to sit on the couch until I was ready. Tux opened his eyes and watched me look through my bags until I had found the outfit I was planning on wearing to the concert. I had made my mind up on an outfit long before the tickets had gone on sale, just so that I wasn't freaking out on the day of the concert; it was one of the few times I planned what I was going to wear. Amanda had done the same thing.

Once I had my clothing, I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower. It didn't take long for the water to heat up, and I stripped myself of my nightclothes before stepping into the shower. I wasn't a huge fan of showers, but I had always found them relaxing; my showers often lasted anywhere from half an hour to an hour, but that was because it was the only time my family seemed to leave me alone. As I stood in the shower, I thought about how excited Amanda was to be able to meet the Jonas Brothers. If I had of bought my tickets instead, would I be the one dragging her out of bed? The one to stay up all night and get there hours early despite going backstage anyway? I knew I would, but I didn't feel excited. I wasn't nearly as excited as I had thought I would be.

I let out a heavy sigh as I started to wash my hair. There was no use in getting depressed for something I had chosen to do. What was done was done. Amanda was happy, and she had every right to be. After rinsing my hair and washing my body, I turned the shower off. The mirror wasn't too fogged up, so I knew my shower hadn't lasted nearly as long as they usually did. Amanda would have flipped out on me if I took forever. I grabbed my towel, drying myself before wrapping it around my hair and got dressed.

I had chosen to wear one of my Tokio Hotel shirts over a fishnet shirt; the shirt was a closeup of Bill looking down, holding his chain necklace. It was my favorite Tokio Hotel shirt out of the few I had. To go with the shirt, I was wearing a pair of my Tripp pants. They were tight, pinstriped pants with lace over the pockets. I loved them and used them as my work pants since one of my managers had accidentally gotten bleach on my old work pants. I still don't know how that happened since I'm a cashier, but it did.

I sat on the toilet as I slid my boots on. It always took forever to get the ties even and tight enough that the boots weren't loose, but I loved them anyway. Amanda always got annoyed that they made me taller, making her feel shorter, but we always laughed about it anyway. My hair was still slightly wet, so I dried it with the towel before brushing my hair. The snarls hurt like hell, but it didn't take long to brush them out.

"Are you ready yet?" Amanda called through the doors.

"Yes," I answered. "Give me a few minutes, would you?"

Amanda didn't say anything. I put on some eyeliner before putting on my Mötley Crüe hoodie. Muffling a yawn, I went back into my room, petting Tux when I put my nightclothes on the bed next to him. He didn't move as I pet him, but he let out a quiet purr. Smiling, I went to the door, unlocked it and went into the living room. Amanda was sitting on the couch, Dharma laying next to her. She was wearing her Abbey Road Beatles shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, her panda hat and her colorful hit top shoes that had purple lightning bolts on the sides.

"You're finally ready," Amanda exclaimed as she looked up at me. "We can go now!"

"I'm eating first," I said. "Then we can go."

Amanda stared at me. I knew she was getting impatient with me, but I didn't really care at the moment. There was no way I was going to wait in line and then sit through an entire concert on an empty stomach.


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

-_- B***h making me wait for me boys. Lol.
I would be like that though, if I did have to wait for the Jonas boys. :/
I wouldn't let you eat though, I'd make you just take something. Lol
Nice chapter though, post some more soon, cause you love me. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

-_- B***h making me wait for me boys. Lol.
I would be like that though, if I did have to wait for the Jonas boys. :/
I wouldn't let you eat though, I'd make you just take something. Lol
Nice chapter though, post some more soon, cause you love me. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on March 14, 2010
Last Updated on March 15, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!