Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

A Chapter by Neeeks!

I sat on my bed, working on my stories until my butt went numb. Pouting, I laid down and propped my laptop against my knees. Tux looked at me, startled from his slumber before getting up and moving to get back up on the pillow. I glanced at him, taking off my headphones as I smiled at him.

"Sorry about that, Tux," I said as I pet him. "Go ahead and go back to sleep."

I put my headphones back in, sighing when the end of the cord dug into my stomach. A lot of my headphones had gotten ruined because I always listened to music while working on my stories or school work, not able to withstand the weight of my laptop at such an odd angle. I pouted. I wanted to continue working on my stories while listening to my music, but I wanted to lay down at the same time. Typing while laying on your stomach and propping yourself up with your elbows wasn't exactly easy, and I didn't feel like sitting like that anyway.

"Damn it!" I groaned, pausing my music and setting my laptop down before getting up, grabbing my phone to read the text messages I had gotten; most were from Amanda updating her Twitter and Facebook, like always.

I walked into the living room and saw Amanda sitting on the couch. She looked as if she hadn't moved since I had left the room a few hours before, her eyes glued to whatever was on her computer screen.

"Having fun?" I asked, making her jump.

"What?"

She pulled her headphones from her ears and looked up at me.

"I asked if you were having fun," I laughed. "What are you doing, anyway?"

"Oh, watching my Joe," she said with a smile. "These videos are so addicting, and my collection of pictures is growing."

"It really is a shrine," I teased.

"Oh, shut up!"

I laughed and went into the kitchen.

"What about you," Amanda asked. "How much did you write or did you go to bed again instead of actually working on those stories?"

"I worked on the stories," I replied as I reheated some of my pizza. "I got ten chapters done for my more recent story."

"Did you actually get the chapters done or do you simply have a lot of empty unpublished chapters to try and make me write more?"

"I have the chapters done," I laughed. "I'm on a roll tonight."

"How much more are you going to write?"

"I don't know. I'm starving so I'm taking a break at the moment," I answered with a shrug. "Then I'm either going to go write some more or go to bed."

"Can you publish those new chapters?"

"Not until you write more," I said, waving a finger at her. "That was the deal, remember? I said it before I went to start writing."

"But...that's not fair."

I shrugged as Amanda pouted.

"You're a jerk," Amanda said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I know," I laughed. "Yet you love me anyway."

Amanda stuck her tongue out at me, making me laugh again. The microwave beeped as it finished heating up my pizza. Closing the microwave, I walked over to Amanda.

"You know," I said, pausing to take a bite of my pizza. "You really should get some sleep. I don't want you to be dead tired when you meet the Jonas boys, and I don't know what time we'll be getting back. I want you to be awake when you meet them."

"I know, but I'm too excited."

"Yeah, well, obsessing over Joe's pictures and videos won't help calm those hormones of yours... I hope you realize this."

"I know..." Amanda sighed.

I smiled and took another bite of my pizza. It burnt my tongue, but there was no way I was going to let Amanda know that; she'd just laugh at me, like always.

"I'm probably going to finish writing more later," I said while trying not to yawn as I ate my pizza. "I'm getting really tired. I mean, it's what, three in the morning?"

"Yeah," Amanda laughed. "It's almost quarter past."

"Exactly," I said, nodding my head. "Go to bed."

Amanda stuck her tongue out at me, but I simply rolled my eyes and finished my pizza. After washing my hands and face, drying them with a paper towel, I walked back to my room, waving at Amanda as I walked by.

"Goodnight, love," I said with another yawn. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Night, love," Amanda replied, absently nodding her head.

I put my laptop into hibernation mode and moved it onto the nightstand next to my bed. After I had plugged my phone in to let it charge, I got changed into a random shirt I had deemed my nightshirt and a pair of pajama bottoms. The only reason the shirt was my nightshirt was because I wasn't allowed to wear it to school; it said "BC13 MOTHER F****R" on the front in gold and silver print. There was noway the school would ever let me wear that. Crawling into bed next to Tux, I quickly kissed him on the cheek and snuggled under the blankets, turning on my MP3 so that I had something to listen to while going to bed. I fell asleep as '99 Red Balloons' by Nena played, my face buried in Tux's fur.


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

those hormones... too bad I don't have any....well, I didn't have a hormone teenage girl issue... till Joe cute his hair... and grew some manly stubble.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Added on March 13, 2010
Last Updated on March 13, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!