Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

A Chapter by Neeeks!

I woke up when I heard someone moving around in the living room. Glancing at my phone on the nightstand next to my bed, I saw that it was almost ten at night. Just in time for me to get back into my normal nocturnal routine. I smiled when I saw that Tux was still sleeping on the bed next to me. That cat could sleep all day and still want to sleep. Being careful not to wake him, I slid off the bed and went into the living room. Amanda was sitting on the couch, eating the rest of her pizza while waiting for her laptop to turn on.

 

"Have a nice nap?" I asked.

 

Amanda nodded, swallowing what was in her mouth.

 

"I'm not going to be able to sleep now, though," she said. "Not with the concert being tomorrow."

 

"I didn't think you'd be able to," I laughed. "But I plan on getting at least some sleep, so do try to keep it down once I go to bed, okay?"

 

Amanda laughed and nodded.

 

"Alright, love," she sighed. "I'll keep that in mind."

 

"Good."

 

I smiled at her and sat down on the couch next to her.

 

"So, what are you doing," I asked. "Anything interesting?"

 

"Well, I'm going to be watching the video of Joe dancing to 'Single Ladies' in that leotard of his," Amanda smiled. "I have shown you that video, right?"

 

"Only about two dozen times," I laughed. "But that's okay; I find the video entertaining."

 

Amanda laughed.

 

"Oh..." she said. "I sometimes forget who I have and haven't shown it to..."

 

"It's okay."

 

"Want to watch it with me?"

 

"Sure."

 

Amanda clapped and scooted over, turning her laptop so that we could both see. her background was a picture of all three Jonas boys; she hated picking favorites even though her heart was set on Joe. I was the same way with Tokio Hotel, despite my heart being set on Bill.

 

Amanda opened her internet and went onto YouTube, quickly finding the video she was looking for. She smiled, fidgeting as she waited for the video to finish loading; we hated watching videos on YouTube before the finished loading; the constant pauses and stops as it tried to finish loading were annoying and made us not want to watch the videos anymore.

 

"It's done!" Amanda declared, clapping her hands together again.

 

I smiled and leaned over slightly to get a better view; Amanda hadn't turned the computer far enough, mainly because she wanted a good view of her boy. I didn't say anything, though; I would have done the same thing if we were watching videos of Bill and the boys.

 

"Dude, you seriously need to watch the episode of Tokio Hotel TV when Bill goes shopping at Walmart," I said while smiling. "It's so funny."

 

"After this," Amanda said with a nod.

 

I nodded. The two of us sat there, smiling and trying not to laugh as we watched Joe dance in the leotard. The fact that he was wearing heels made it even more entertaining. There were so many parts where it looked like he was about to fall over, but he managed not to.

 

"I wonder how many times he had to practice that or if that was the first time he danced to it," I commented as the video ended.

 

Amanda laughed and shrugged.

 

"Who knows," she smiled. "That boy is unpredictable with his adorably funny habits."

 

"Same with Bill," I replied with a smile.

 

"Now, what video did you want me to watch?"

 

My smile grew as Amanda turned her laptop toward me. I quickly went to the Tokio Hotel website, going to their video section. They had quite a few videos, but not nearly as many as the Jonas boys.

 

"Here it is," I said, clicking on the one of Bill going shopping. "There are quite a few funny ones. Like one where they go to an amusement park for a day, when they're on the safari and Bill talks about wanting a lion cub... Oh, and the interview Bill and Tom did with the lion cubs was so cute. The cub Tom was holding was all 'Let me down!' while Bill's was nice and content in his lap as he pet it. Wish I was that lion..."

 

Amanda laughed and leaned on me as we waited for the video to finish loading. It took a little longer since the video was longer, but I knew it would be worth the wait.



© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I know the secrets behind the Joe video. They had to record it several times only because they were all laughing so hard. Lol.

Joe actually never really seen the video, only like once or twice. So they played it in the back ground, that's why a few times he looked away from the camera.

Now write MOOORE!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I know the secrets behind the Joe video. They had to record it several times only because they were all laughing so hard. Lol.

Joe actually never really seen the video, only like once or twice. So they played it in the back ground, that's why a few times he looked away from the camera.

Now write MOOORE!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on March 11, 2010
Last Updated on March 11, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!