Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

A Chapter by Neeeks!

I grunted and flinched when something heavy landed on me. It didn't get off as I tried to roll over, making me sigh in annoyance. I didn't bother opening my eyes to see who or what it was that had landed on me; I knew it was Amanda.

"Come on, wake up," Amanda squealed. "Time to get up!"

"Ugh, what time is it?"

"Ten!"

"I wanted up at eleven," I muttered as I pulled a pillow over my head. "Not ten."

"But the concert starts in seven hours!"

"It starts at six..." I muttered, trying to fall asleep again.

"Not anymore!" Amanda replied, getting excited. "The doors are opening an hour early; they announced it on their website!"

"Does that mean I have to get up an hour early?"

"Are you seriously asking me this? Of course you have to get up an hour early," Amanda answered. "We have to get ready! Now, get up already!"

I let out a groan and buried my face in the mattress. I knew Amanda was going to be excited, but I wasn't expecting her to try and get me up so early. We had backstage passes, so it didn't really matter what time we got there. It wouldn't even take us ten minutes to get to the location of the show, but that was if traffic was good. I had debated on us walking since I didn't want to really deal with all the other idiotic drivers out in the world. Not tonight, anyway. If we walked, it would take us about twenty minutes to get there.

"It doesn't take me long to get ready," I sighed. "Get me up at eleven."

"I don't care if it takes you five minutes or five seconds," Amanda said. "Get up. Now."

I groaned and rolled over when Amanda finally got off of me. I didn't get up though; I just laid in the bed with my eyes closed. I would have fallen asleep again if Amanda hadn't of started jumping on the bed, pulling the covers and pillows away from me, and shaking me nonstop.

"Up, up up!" she said. "Let's move it!"

"You sound like my mom..." I commented, finally deciding to get up.

I rubbed my neck as I glared at her; she simply smiled in return.

"I'd like to say I sound more like a drill sergeant than your mom," Amanda replied. "Your mom is more of a b***h than anyone else can ever be."

"That's for sure..."

"Just get ready, would you?"

"I am," I sighed. "Man, you need to calm down."

"Whatever you say," Amanda said as she walked out of my room. "Don't take forever!"

She shut my door behind her. I stared at it for a moment before I locked the door and went back to the bed, laying down with a heavy sigh. I still didn't see why I had to be up so early, especially when I had been up so late. Normally, I only got two or three hours of sleep a night, four if I was lucky. Amanda knew about that, and she also knew that if I had a chance to sleep in, I'd take it.

If it wasn't for the fact that I knew she was simply excited for the Jonas concert, I probably would have yelled at her. Amanda was always nice enough to let me sleep in whenever I spent the night at her house, despite knowing that I would probably have to go shortly after waking up. I'd let this one time slide, but there was no way I was actually getting up so early. Not when I had at least six hours to get ready, anyway.

I dragged the blanket off the floor, pulling it over me as I snuggled up to Tux who had gone back to sleep. Amanda would probably try to come and make sure I was up, but she wouldn't be able to get in since I had locked the door. Even though I knew Amanda didn't want to have to wait in the line forever to get inside, it wouldn't take me long to get ready and we were going to be going backstage anyway. I smiled as I laughed to myself. Amanda never was a patient person, but she was going to have to wait today. It wasn't like waiting was going to kill her.


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The waiting would kill me.... from a broken heart. Lol. I love this story. :)
Post more of it soon!
I can't wait for the concert and to see meh joey-bear.
Also can't wait for your Billa-boy to join the picture.
:) ^^ still feels awkward. Lol.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Added on March 13, 2010
Last Updated on March 13, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!