Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Neeeks!

I rolled Amanda's sleeping bag out on the floor, grabbing my pillow and getting myself comfortable to sleep. My little black journal was already tucked safely away in my bag; it went with me everywhere.

 

"So, are you actually going to give it to him," Amanda asked. "Like, seriously?"

 

"Yeah," I answered. "When I meet him."

 

"I'd be too afraid to give mine up," Amanda whispered. "There's no way he'll like me."

 

"I know he'll like you," I sighed. "You may be abusive to just about all of mankind, but it's in a loving way. He'll know that."

 

Amanda rolled her eyes at me and stuck out her tongue.

 

"You know you love me," I laughed.

 

"I definitely love you," Amanda quickly replied, throwing her arms around in excitement as she spoke. "You gave up getting your Tokio Hotel tickets to get me tickets to my Jonas show. And backstage tickets, too!"

 

I smiled up at her as I snuggled into the sleeping bag.

 

"Well, I'm glad you're happy," I said while trying to muffle a yawn. "Now, we're going to be leaving early to get to Boston. We need to sleep."

 

"Right!"

 

Amanda turned off her light, getting settled in her bed moments later. Dharma was already passed out on Amanda's bed, and I heard Amanda grunt as she tried to move her.

 

"Damn it, Dharma," she muttered. "No more treats for you; you're fat!"

 

I laughed and rolled over, closing my eyes as I listened to the mice run on their wheels. It normally bothered me, the mice running on their wheels at night, but it was actually pretty relaxing for once. Maybe because I was too tired to really care, too tired to stay awake any longer. I don't know who fell asleep first, but I was out within a matter of minutes.


I woke up when I heard a distant buzzing. Ignoring it, I rolled over to go back to sleep; it was probably a text informing me that someone had updated their Twitter or Facebook. My eyelids felt heavy, and the shoulder I had been laying on hurt. Letting out a sigh, I shifted the pillow to slide it under my other shoulder before going back to sleep; I didn't want to have two sore shoulders. It seemed like I had only just fallen back asleep when something heavy suddenly fell on me, making me flinch despite the tremendous weight on my side.


"Come on," a voice chirped. "Your phone alarm is going off. We need to get up now!"


I opened my eyes to see Amanda sitting on me. There was a buzzing noise coming from her direction, and she held up my phone; the alarm was indeed going off, signaling that it was time to get up. I let out a groan.


"So then turn the alarm off," I replied, closing my eyes again.


Amanda did as I said and looked up at me. I was trying to get a few more minutes of sleep, like I did every morning that I had to get up for any reason. She stared at me for a few seconds before shaking me.


"Come on," she said. "No more sleeping. Time to get up now."


"Why," I asked. "It's not like we have to get there that early."


I heard Amanda sigh; she was probably rolling her eyes at me, too. She got off me and I took a deep breath before curling up into a ball. I was comfortable again in a matter of seconds, and I could feel myself drifting off again until Amanda pulled my pillow away from me.


"...jerk," I muttered without looking up at her.


"You know you love me," she laughed. "Now get up, would you?"


"Fine, fine," I sighed as I stretched. "I'm up, I'm up."


"Finally!"


I rolled my eyes as Amanda left my side, walking over to her bed. She was in the process of getting her things together, making sure she had everything. I sat up as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I wasn't sure when Amanda had gotten up, but I knew she had been up for a while. She looked over at me to make sure I was actually getting up, not going back to sleep again, and we smiled at each other. Today was going to be a good day, or so I hoped.



© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"Come on," a voice chirped. "Your phone alarm is going off. We need to get up now!"


I opened my eyes to see Amanda sitting on me. There was a buzzing noise coming from her direction, and she held up my phone; the alarm was indeed going off, signaling that it was time to get up. I let out a groan.

Haha. That's me!!! :)
I would probably not be able to sleep at all the night before because I would be way too excited. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

"Come on," a voice chirped. "Your phone alarm is going off. We need to get up now!"


I opened my eyes to see Amanda sitting on me. There was a buzzing noise coming from her direction, and she held up my phone; the alarm was indeed going off, signaling that it was time to get up. I let out a groan.

Haha. That's me!!! :)
I would probably not be able to sleep at all the night before because I would be way too excited. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 9, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!