Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

A Chapter by Neeeks!

Amanda got up from the couch, walking into the kitchen with Dharma right behind her. I was still sitting on the couch, watching another boring commercial. It seemed like every other commercial was about car insurance or different cable companies. I let out a sigh as I looked to see what was coming on once the current movie ended.

"Oh my God!" I shrieked, making Amanda look back in the living room.

"What?" she asked.

"Alien! Alien is coming on next," I answered, pointing at the television while smiling at her. "That's my favorite horror movie...series...thing!"

Amanda laughed and went back to what she was doing. She let out a sigh and walked back into the living room, plopping herself down on the couch next to me again.

"Nothing good in there?" I asked.

Amanda shook her head as she watched the rest of a commercial about hair products. She patted the couch next to her, letting Dharma know that she could come on the couch again. Dharma's tail wagged as she jumped onto the couch, getting herself settled as she rested her head on Amanda's lap. Amanda smiled and started petting her head.

"Can we order pizza?" Amanda asked.

"I don't see why not," I answered. "What do you want, Dominos or Pizza Hut?"

"Um, Dominos," Amanda answered, nodding her head. "Yeah, Dominos is good."

"Alright," I said as I grabbed the phone book that sat on the small table next to the couch. "Dominos it is."

I flipped through the pages, looking for the number to the Dominos in the area. If we had of been at my place, I could have just speed dialed the number on my phone. Sometimes I felt pathetic knowing that Dominos was on my speed dial; it came in third; Amanda was first, work was second. I smiled when I found the number, looking up at Amanda.

"So, what are we getting," I asked. "Two large cheese pizzas and what else?"

"Um, a six-pack of Coca-Cola," Amanda answered with a smile. "And cheesy bread sticks. Actually, make that two six-packs of the Coca-Cola."

I smiled and nodded.

"Sounds good to me," I replied as I started to dial the number while nodding. "Definitely sounds good."

I held the phone to my ear as it started to ring. It rang twice before someone on the other end answered.

"Hello, this is Dominos," the person said. "How may I help you?"

"Hello," I smiled. "I'd like a delivery, please."

"Alright," the person replied. "What would you like?"

"Two original large cheese pizzas, two six-packs of Coca-Cola and cheesy bread sticks."

"Would you like to make that deep dish for both for three extra bucks?"

"No thanks."

"Alright," the person said. "It's going to be forty-two bucks, not including delivery. Where will this be delivered to?

"The Hilton hotel," I answered. "Room five-thirteen."

"Alright," the person replied. "It'll be there in about half an hour."

"Thanks."

I hung up the phone and smiled as I looked back at the television.

"When will it get here?" Amanda asked.

"They said in about half an hour," I answered. "Just in time for Alien!"

Amanda nodded and sat back on the couch to watch the rest of the movie.


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I LOVE Dominos pizza, just sayin. Lol.

GR When is the concert? I’m getting impatient! Lol.


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on March 11, 2010
Last Updated on March 11, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!