Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

A Chapter by Neeeks!

I sat on the couch next to Amanda, hugging myself tightly as we watched the video of Bill shopping at Walmart. We were both smiling, me more than Amanda, but she never was a huge Tokio Hotel fan. I couldn't help but clap when Bill found the candy aisle and the Fruit Loops, laughing as he got excited over the chemical-filled candies. He really was like a kid in a candy store.

 

"He really is adorable," I laughed. "Such a goober."

 

Amanda simply nodded, still watching the video. I held my hands together, putting them between my knees as I smiled, watching the video in forced silence again. I was still smiling when the video reached the end, but my smile disappeared when the video screen went black.

 

"Aw," I pouted. "He went away..."

 

"Because the video is over," Amanda laughed.

 

"I know..." I said, hanging my head for a moment before looking up at her. "Now tell me that was adorable. Especially the end when he said that he saved everyone's life by getting that freshener for the bathroom."

 

"That was rather funny," Amanda agreed, nodding as she turned her laptop toward her again. "I love how Georg was the only one to thank Bill."


"Oh George, I bought some toilet paper for you - extra strong...so you can take a dump," I said, repeating what Bill had said in the video. "Here you go!"

 

Amanda laughed and shook her head.


"Georg was the only one to thank him, too. I loved how he said, 'That was very kind of you. We should all together say, 'Thank you, Bill!' Look at how ungrateful the others are. I thank you double-hearted!" I laughed.


"And he said that that was why he bought him extra toilet paper," Amanda sighed, shaking her head. "Because he knew he'd be so grateful... Those boys are such kids."


"I think it's funny that Georg said that pack of toilet paper Bill got would only last him three or four days so Bill said they'd stop again soon," I laughed, leaning back on the couch. "There are so many jokes between those two."


Amanda nodded as she looked at me.


"There seems to be quite a few in this video alone," she smiled.


"Oh yes, I saved all our lives," I said clapping my hands together with a smile.


"Like hell you did," Amanda laughed, playfully pushing me.


"Hey!" I laughed, pushing her back as I regained my posture.

 

"We always fall for the goofballs," she said with a sigh.

 

"Because they're sweet and caring," I reminded her. "And they're just so adorable that it makes us sad to think of how so many people us them for their own benefits... I hate selfish people."

 

"Same here."

 

"I love how Bill talked about not being able to shop without someone recognized him, even though he said that he did in fact 'dress up' a bit. Anyone would recognize him in a crowd; it's kind of hard not to. Not with his awesome hair, style, the way he's always so loud and goofing around with the boys... Dude, now I really want to write..." I said as I sat up, looking at the wall. "I just got so many new ideas for them to get me out of my writers-block."


"So then go write," Amanda laughed, pushing me off the couch as she tried not to drop her laptop.


"Alright, alright. I will," I smiled. "I'll work on my three stories, but I won't publish any new chapters until you write more of your story."


Amanda stuck her tongue out at me and got settled on the couch while I walked into my room. Tux was still sleeping on my bed, so I grabbed my laptop from my bag and carefully sat back down on the bed next to him. He let out a quiet snore, so I knew I hadn't disturbed his slumber. Smiling, I turned on my laptop and waited for it to load everything. Something that always seemed to take forever.



© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on March 12, 2010
Last Updated on March 13, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!