Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

A Chapter by Neeeks!

"I suggest you grab your ankles and kiss your a*s goodbye," Amanda said as the song 'Bring It' by Cobra Starship ended. "Word to ya mother...yo."

"...what?" I asked.

"Word," Amanda said, nodding her head slightly as she looked at me, crossing her arms over her chest, a smirk playing at her lips.

"Are you trying to be 'gangster' again?"

"What do you mean 'trying?' I am gangster," Amanda replied. "Can't you tell?"

"Um, sure," I answered, nodding my head slowly as I tried not to laugh. "Anyway, when you're done being 'gangster,' we're here."

"What?!"

Amanda sat straight up in her seat, her head whipping around as she looked at the scenery. She was smiling, her eyes wide as she took everything in. We drove over a small bridge, driving by the Museum of Science. The both of us laughed as we went by it; that place brought back so many memories. Especially the more recent ones that we made back in February.

It didn't even take us twenty minutes to get to the hotel, despite all the traffic we ran into. Amanda was fidgeting in her seat; she couldn't seem to sit still longer than two seconds. I rolled my eyes and pulled Tux off the dashboard; I didn't want anyone to see him. Not when I was planning on sneaking him in, anyway.

"Amanda, grab the empty bag that's on the floor in the back," I said. "It's behind my seat; a black shoulder bag."

Amanda turned in her seat, reaching behind me as she looked under the other stuff for the bag I needed. She grunted as she pulled it out from underneath everything, setting it down in her lap. I turned slightly, gently pushing Tux into the bag. He didn't look too happy about going in the bag, but I didn't blame him; I never needed to put him in anything when bringing him places. Then again, I never brought him to public places because my mom never let me. Amanda straightened the bag, folding the flap over Tux's head. From where I was sitting, I could see him looking up at me, but he kept himself inside the bag. I reached over and fastened the flap down so that it wouldn't lift up before reaching into the bag and petting Tux.

"Alright," I said as I looked in front of us. "I'll carry Tux in as well as my two bags. You're going to have your own bags to worry about, and I know Dharma will be right behind you. I'll drop you off at the front of the hotel with the stuff, but I'll keep Tux with me. After I park the car, I'll help bring the stuff inside so that we don't have to carry it very far, alright?"

Amanda nodded as we pulled up to the front of the hotel.

"Sounds like a plan to me," she answered, gently handing me the shoulder bag.

She got out, Dharma jumping out behind her. I didn't get out of the car as she grabbed all the bags off the backseat and set them on the ground next to her.

"See you when you've parked the car," she said before shutting the door, waving to me.

I rolled up the passenger window as I drove away, finding a spot to park relatively quick. Smiling, I turned off the radio, grabbed my purse and the shoulder bag. I held the bag close to my chest as I got out of the car, being extra careful not to disturb Tux inside. I didn't think it would look good if my bag suddenly started to growl or hiss. I got the shoulder bag situated at my side before double checking the car to make sure we had everything. Once I was sure there was nothing in the car we needed, I shut the door, locking the car. I smiled and walked over to Amanda who was waiting where I had left her.

"Shall we?" I asked, holding a hand out toward the hotel lobby.

"Yes, we shall," she answered, smiling as she nodded.

We grabbed our bags and walked into the lobby, Dharma walking next to Amanda. The entire time we walked over to the front desk, I silently prayed that Tux would stay still and silent in my shoulder bag; I didn't want to get caught now. Not when we were so close to our hotel room.


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

EEEKKKK!

"I suggest you grab your ankles and kiss your a*s goodbye," Amanda said as the song 'Bring It' by Cobra Starship ended. "Word to ya mother...yo."

"...what?" I asked.

"Word," Amanda said, nodding her head slightly as she looked at me, crossing her arms over her chest, a smirk playing at her lips.

"Are you trying to be 'gangster' again?"

"What do you mean 'trying?' I am gangster," Amanda replied. "Can't you tell?"

I love Cobra Starship! :) (Saw then in concert. Then saw them in real life.. almost met them too.)
I am Gansta by the way... lol.

I love how your girl is sneaking Tux in. :) Totally worth it though. :)

I can't wait for more!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

EEEKKKK!

"I suggest you grab your ankles and kiss your a*s goodbye," Amanda said as the song 'Bring It' by Cobra Starship ended. "Word to ya mother...yo."

"...what?" I asked.

"Word," Amanda said, nodding her head slightly as she looked at me, crossing her arms over her chest, a smirk playing at her lips.

"Are you trying to be 'gangster' again?"

"What do you mean 'trying?' I am gangster," Amanda replied. "Can't you tell?"

I love Cobra Starship! :) (Saw then in concert. Then saw them in real life.. almost met them too.)
I am Gansta by the way... lol.

I love how your girl is sneaking Tux in. :) Totally worth it though. :)

I can't wait for more!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on March 10, 2010
Last Updated on March 10, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!