Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

A Chapter by Neeeks!

"I love the cat in the movie," I said with a smile.

 

"Yeah," Amanda agreed. "He's so cute."

 

"When I first saw this, I flipped out because the lady left him behind in that little box," I said with a pout. "And with the alien right around the corner, too! I'm so glad the alien didn't eat him."

 

Amanda nodded in agreement and smiled. We sat there as the last of the movie played, ending not even ten minutes later.

 

"Still don't see why she had to kill the alien, though," I commented. "It was going to sleep and leaving her alone. She could have left it alone."

 

"You would have gone to sleep knowing that it was in the same room as you? That it could wake up at any point in time and kill you?"

 

"I would have been able to sleep," I answered with a nod. "It was fine until she pissed it off by disturbing its slumber."

 

Amanda sighed and shook her head.

 

"You would have been dead," she said. "It would have woken up long before you and killed you. Both you and the cat."

 

"Would not," I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest.

 

"Sure, we'll go with that..."

 

"Exactly."

 

I nodded and smiled while Amanda rolled her eyes, shaking her head as she looked at me. She stood up, waking Dharma in the process.

 

"You're hopeless," Amanda sighed.

 

"But you love me anyway."

 

I got off the couch and stretched before grabbing Tux off the couch. He meowed as I picked him up, letting out a quiet hiss for being disturbed, but he rubbed his head against my chin and started purring. His paws were resting on my shoulder, his claws digging into my shirt.

 

"I love you," I whispered, kissing his forehead.

 

Dharma jumped off the couch after Amanda, following her to her room.

 

"I'm going to take a nap," Amanda said, muffling a yawn.

 

"I was just going to do the same," I laughed. "Great minds think alike."

 

Amanda laughed and nodded, walking into her room. She plopped down on her bed, Dharma jumping up and getting settled only a minute later. I smiled and went to my room, setting Tux down on my bed before laying down next to him. He rubbed against me as I pet him, lightly nipping my palm when I suddenly stopped. I was tired, but I pet him again for a couple more minutes before I made him lay down next to me. Tux looked at me, his body vibrating as he continued to purr. I smiled at him as he laid down, taking a nap with me.

 

It felt good, being able to take a nap without anyone nagging me about sleeping in the middle of the afternoon. Amanda and I didn't have anywhere to go, so why not take a nap? The concert wasn't until the next day, and I knew Amanda wasn't going to be able to sleep later on. The nap would definitely do us some good; Amanda was going to make sure I got up bright and early so that we could get ready and get to the concert a few hours early.

 

I let out a loud sigh, burying my face in Tux's fur. He didn't move as we laid there, already asleep. If I could fall asleep as quickly as he could, I would get more than two or three hours of sleep a night. Then again, it didn't help that I always went to bed between one and three in the morning, only to get up around five or six. My mom was always yelling at me for not getting enough sleep, but I had tried going to bed around eight or nine at night; I still didn't fall asleep until somewhere between one and three in the morning, like always. I blamed my mind; I was always thinking about something, wondering what would happen if I did this or that, thinking about new ideas for old and new stories. Most of the time I was just stressed over things like work and school. School was going to be done soon; being a senior, I only had just over a month left once this vacation was over before graduating. I couldn't wait.



© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it... but honestly I would most likely spare the aliens life as well... because I'm against killing a violence.

Ek concert! *Shakes with excitement*

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Added on March 11, 2010
Last Updated on March 11, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!