Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Three

A Chapter by Neeeks!

The streets were busier than we had originally thought they were going to be, people walking everywhere, but the cars in the streets weren't moving; traffic was definitely going to be a pain for everyone. I smiled, glad that we had decided to walk. Amanda looked at me, and I knew she was thinking the same thing.

 

"So, I decided that when we meet the boys, I'm going to shout out your never-ending, unconditional love for Joe," I said with a laugh.

 

"If you do that, I'll rip out your ovaries," Amanda replied, glaring at me. "I don't want him to know, and you know this."

 

"I was just playing," I laughed. "No need to get so defensive. I would never do that to you; you'd never forgive me and you'd make my life a living hell."

 

"Damn right I would."

 

I laughed and gave Amanda a side hug. She didn't hug me back.

 

"But, seriously, what are you going to do when you see him," I asked. "I know you don't like picking favorites, so are you going to try to talk to all of them?"

 

"Yup," Amanda answered with a nod. "That's the plan. And I'm going to avoid staring at Joe the entire time."

 

I laughed and shook my head.

 

"Good luck with that."

 

"Thanks..."

 

"Anytime, love," I said with a smile, hugging her again.

 

This time, she hugged back. She was smiling again, her excitement growing as we drew closer to our destination. I could feel my own excitement growing when we saw a large crowd waiting to get inside; the entire block was filled with people wearing Jonas clothing. Amanda clapped her hands together as her smile grew, if that was even possible.

 

"Oh my God, Nicks," she squealed. "We're here! We're actually here!"

 

I simply smiled down at her before looking at everyone else that was waiting in line.

 

"So, I think we should keep our eyes open for any security guards while we're waiting in line," I said. "Someone is going to be escorting us backstage before the show actually starts."

 

Amanda nodded and rocked back and forth on her feet. It was amazing how much energy she still had despite not going back to sleep the night before, and I knew she was going to be bouncing off the walls when her boys performed. I just hoped she wouldn't crash before the night was over, before she actually met the boys. I leaned back on the building behind me while Amanda tried peering over those in front of her. She jumped a couple times before hopping over to me.

 

"Dude, I can't wait for the doors to open," she said. "What time is it?"

 

I dug my phone out of my purse, clicking the 'dismiss' button to clear the screen; any new messages I had could wait. I smiled and looked at Amanda.

 

"It's almost one," I answered. "You only have about four hours or so to wait, depending on how fast they get through those standing in front of us."

 

Amanda quickly nodded and went back to the edge of the sidewalk, leaning slightly to look at those who were standing toward the front of the line. I knew Amanda wanted to be up front, and we probably would have been if I hadn't of gone back to bed instead of getting up the first time Amanda had woken me up, but I didn't really care; we were still going to get inside, and with some of the best seats possible; since we were going to be backstage for the entire show, we were going to be able to meet all the bands that were performing before the Jonas Brothers.



© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on March 15, 2010
Last Updated on March 15, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!