Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Neeeks!

"How long are you guys going to be in Boston," Amanda's mom asked us. "Do you guys have a place to stay while you're there?"

"Yeah," I answered while nodding. "We're staying at a hotel for a week. It's already been paid for."

"You guys know how to get there?"

"Yes, mom," Amanda sighed. "And Krystel's car has a GPS so we won't get lost."

"Alright, alright," her father said, looking up from the newspaper. "We're just making sure everything is taken care of."

"Do they allow pets?"

"Yeah," Amanda nodded. "We're taking Dharma with us."

Dharma looked up at Amanda when her name was spoken, her tail wagging as she barked. I laughed as I looked down at her.

"She can't wait to go," Amanda declared before looking at me. "So hurry up and finish eating, would you? We're all waiting on you."

I sighed and stared at her.

"I only just got up ten minutes ago," I pointed out. "I'm almost done."

Amanda clapped and started hopping around her house, Dharma following her every step of the way. Thor stood up and followed Amanda into the living room, almost knocking her over in the process. She let out a loud sigh.

"Damn it, Thor, you're too big" Amanda complained. "You're always getting in the way."

"He is not," Amanda's mom replied. "You're a good boy, aren't you Thor?"

Thor barked and came trotting back into the kitchen. Amanda followed him, Dharma on her trail.

"Ready now?" she asked.

I leaned back in my seat and stared at her, not bothering to say anything.

"I was just asking," Amanda said as she held up her hands. "No harm in doing that."

"That's what you think," I replied before finishing my breakfast. "Alright, let's get the stuff in the car before your grow gray hairs or something."

"Yes!"

I got up from the table and put my dishes in the sink before following Amanda upstairs to her room. She already had both hers and Dharma's bags in hand by the time I got up the stairs. She smiled at me, her body shaking in excitement.

"Come on," she said before heading down the stairs.

Dharma ran ahead of her while I grabbed my bags and followed her down the stairs. Amanda's mom held the door for us while her dad held Dharma and Thor back. We quickly put the bags in the backseat before we went inside to double check that we had everything.

"You'll call us if you need any help, alright?" Amanda's mom asked.

"We'll drive up to Boston if you guys need us to," her dad added. "All you need to do is call us and ask. We have no problem having to drive up there for you guys."

"Okay," Amanda replied. "We will, but we should be fine. After all, we did manage to get there in one piece when taking the bus, train and subway there back in February."

"That was fun," I laughed.

"Yeah," Amanda agreed. "I still can't believe your mom bitched you out for still being there at five in the afternoon."

"When we had only just gotten there, too!"

We laughed about it as we went up to Amanda's room. She said goodbye to her mice and hamster while I rolled up the sleeping bag, putting it back where I had gotten it the night before. I grabbed my pillow and looked around, making sure we didn't forget the chargers to our phones. That would have ended badly if our phones died; both our parents would never let us hear the end of how irresponsible we had been if we left our chargers behind.

"So, are we ready?" I asked.

"Yes," Amanda quickly answered, turning around to face me. "Let's go!"

We ran down her stairs and out to the car. This time, Dharma followed us. Amanda let her in the back before getting in the front while I started the car. Neither of the back windows opened without problems so I opened Amanda's window slightly to give Dharma a breeze. Her tail was wagging at the thought of going for a ride. Amanda and I smiled at each other before we pulled out of her driveway, waving at her parents as we did so.

"Boston, here we come!" Amanda declared.

"Not yet," I corrected her. "I need to go cash my check and grab something from my house."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I figured it's better to have more than enough money than not enough, you know? I asked Sandy if I could get my check cashed a day early since I'm going to be out of town," I answered.

"That's not what I meant," Amanda replied. "You're seriously going to bring him?"

"Oh, yeah," I answered while nodding my head. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Maybe because your mom is going to kill you when she finds out?"

I shrugged.

"Knowing her, she won't notice for a few days anyway," I said. "And it's not like she's going to actually drive all the way to Boston to get him back."

Amanda laughed, shaking her head.

"You're impossible," she commented. "You do know this, right?"

"I know," I said with a smile. "But you love me anyway."


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is it who I think it i? I bet it is. :)

BTW, I have a whole chapter dedicated to him. ya know. It should be coming soon. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on March 10, 2010
Last Updated on March 10, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!