Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by Neeeks!

I leaned back in my seat as I drove, Amanda looking out her window.

If I'm to fall, would you be there to applaud? Or would you hide behind them all? 'Cause if I am to go, in my heart you'd grow. And that's where you belong.

"This really is a beautiful song," I commented, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel; we were listening to 'I'm Outta Time' by Oasis.

Amanda looked at me and nodded.

"Where did you hear it?" she asked.

"On the television," I answered. "On The Script's play list."

"Really?"

"Yup," I answered. "That's how I get into so many different bands; I listen to one and find out what influences them, what kind of things they listen to. Then I go and check those bands out and so on. That's how I got introduced to over half of what I listen to."

Amanda nodded and scooted down in her seat, putting her feet on the dashboard again. Dharma had fallen asleep in the backseat, her head resting on one of the bags as if it were a pillow. A lot of people had slowed down whenever I drove by them, but I guess that's to be expected when the car you're driving looks like an unregistered cop car. That's what it was before my sister had gotten it. Hell, it still had the police bumper on the front.

"Hey, does the hotel even allow cats," Amanda asked. "I know some places are dog friendly, but not cat friendly, and the other way around."

"Well, I actually didn't look into it," I answered. "I'm planning on sneaking him in."

Amanda laughed and shook her head.

"You'd better pray no one finds him," she said. "I don't want them to kick us out."

I reached forward and rubbed Tux's cheek. He opened his eyes and looked up at me, pressing his face against my hand as he purred.

"He's a good cat," I said. "They won't find out about him."

"What are you going to do when he needs to use the bathroom," she asked. "He's an outdoor cat."

"He may be an outdoor cat, but he's also litter-box trained," I replied. "As surprising as that sounds."

Amanda nodded and smiled, laughing as she thought about what I said.

"I'm not changing it," she laughed. "He's not my cat."

I laughed and nodded my head. It wasn't like I was expecting her to do it anyway. Tux looked over at her before laying his head on his paws again, closing his eyes and going back to sleep.

"So, where are we?" Amanda asked, looking over at me.

"We're about two hours away," I answered. "We'll be there soon."

Amanda leaned her head back, resting it against the window.

"This drive is taking forever," she muttered as she pouted.

I laughed and poked her, making her jump slightly.

"We'll get there when we get there," I said. "Stop complaining."


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:) Aww Tux.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Added on March 10, 2010
Last Updated on March 10, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!