Chapter 10 Our Spot

Chapter 10 Our Spot

A Chapter by Christine T

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Chapter 10 Our Spot.



The next morning when I was dressed and ready for school, I headed downstairs and saw a note from my mom. Heidi, Brian explained everything, that’s nice of him to stay so late to help you with your work. See you late tonight again. Sorry, love you-mom

 

“Awe mom, I love you to, only if you know what really happened.” The door bell rang and when I opened it, Brian was standing there with his stuff, “You ready?” “Yeah” I grabbed my book bag by the door and we headed to school. “So you told my mom, you helped me with school work? Why didn’t you tell her the truth?”I asked curiously. “Like she would have believed me? Anyway I want to meet with you after school today, so we can walk to our spot right away. Is that alright?” “Yeah, that would be great.” When we got to the school, we walked to homeroom together right away. On the way there, we ran into Natalie. “Hey you two, are you guys like dating yet? Heidi, you so need to call me so we can talk.”She then smiled and walked away. “You know she never lets me respond to what she says. It really gets annoying.”

 

“Natalie is pretty weird, I mean she is nice and all but there is something about her and Dylan.”

 

“Well, I think Connor is weird. Do you think the three of them have something going on?”

 

“I don’t know maybe.”

 

When we got to homeroom, Mr. Geret took attendance and we all waited for the bell to ring. English was pretty much the same, along with Math and History. Once it was time for lunch, I sat with all my new friends and Brian. It was pretty entertaining; I heard some stories about each person at the table. The best thing about the day so far was that there was no sign of Günter. “Hey, does anyone know what happened to Günter?” The table fell silent until a brave one spoke, or the person who knew. It was Brian’s, friend Sam who answered my question. “Well every so often he disappears for a couple of weeks. It’s pretty weird.” After that questioned was answered we all started to laugh and talk about other things. Once lunch was over with, it was time for chemistry. The whole time, was spent getting books and new study papers. “Alright class, you can spend the rest of your time organizing your stuff. Tomorrow we will get started with the lessons”, Mrs. Brooks said from the front of the class.

 

The rest of the day was the same, getting books, and worksheets to begin lessons. Once the last bell rang Brian and I began to walk to our spot. On the way there, there was no sign of Günter and this made me feel safe. We saw multiple people from walking home, laughing and talking about gossip.

“So, how do you feel?” He asked me while gently grabbing my hand and weaving his fingers in with mine.

 

“I feel a lot safer knowing Günter isn’t around. A free feeling, I don’t have to be alert anymore.”

 

“That’s good.”

 

The rest of the way was quiet, all we did was look around and hold hands. When we got to our spot we sat down on the grass together and started to talk.

 

“So, I have a secret.”He said

 

“Oh, really and what’s that.”

 

“Well, I can’t tell you yet.”

 

“Oh, I see, what can I do to get you to tell me” I said flirtingly.

 

“Hmm, do I have to think about that?” He said flirtingly back.

 

“I don’t know you tell me.” We stared into each other’s eyes smiling with adoring looks in our eyes. He started to lean towards. Our lips touched and our tongues met. The world around me seemed to stop, the passion and love taking over. He had me on my back, hovering over me and passionately kissing me. This was the first kiss I ever had and it felt amazing. We couldn’t separate ourselves, we just kept kissing. Our Auras must have been connecting with each other. The feeling was powerful and never ending. When we finally ended the kiss, we breathed heavily looking into each other’s eyes. He stayed hovering over me, “The secret is…that I’m falling in love with you and that was my first kiss.” I looked into his eyes and felt that he was telling the truth. Deep inside I had the same feelings and he was my first kiss too. “I think I’m falling in love with you to, I know I’m falling in love with you and that was my first kiss too.” Without another word, he passionately kissed me again. His tender lips touching mine, even the second time the world seemed to stop. This time I stopped the kiss and laid my head on his chest, watching the reflection of the mountains in the water.

 

“That was so amazing. Everything seemed to stop.”

 

“Yeah it defiantly did cause, I felt the same thing. I have another question for you.”

 

“Okay, shoot.”

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?”



© 2008 Christine T




Reviews

woah! keep it up! amazing again

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


This was definitely an amazing story, kept me on the edge of my seat.Very nicely done.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

WOOOO!! AMAZING!!!!!!! YAY!! NOW I DONT HAVE TO KICK UR BUTT!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2008


Author

Christine T
Christine T

Easton, PA



About
♫♪ ⓒⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓘⓝⓔ ♫♪ "The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more impo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mitji


Confrontation Confrontation

A Chapter by emily