Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Tina Bee
"

Myra recaps her crazy summer

"

My name is Myra Huntington and if you don't about me yet, brace yourself.

 

I live in a very plush neighborhood called, Pinewood Acres, with my mom and three brothers, Kevin, Mike, and Sonny.

 

The passed three months of my life have been nothing, but pure hell. First I was "raped" by Langston Hughes, star quarter back of the high school football team. Then the following night recorded on video making out with Rick Santos, another member of the football team, by Langston as a cruel joke. 

 

Just when things couldn't get any worse I committed assault against two girls, Kimmi Lautner and Daisy Spins, who I thought were my friends. Turns out that they were lying snakes in the grass and showed me their true colors when they posted said video all over the internet for everyone I knew to see. I was put in Juvenile Hall for the second time in my life and now my trial for battery is set to start in December and I'm being charged as an adult.

 

Everyone who I used to know deserted me and that's when I met, "The Crew." They're a band of Misfits who have been out casted by their families and former friends. I bonded with them right away and especially with Eliza who I considered a true friend. Sadly beautiful Eliza was abducted during Fourth of July weekend after we (certain members of The Crew and I) had returned from a concert in the city of Gilroy. Eliza, the most treasured member of, "The Crew," was found dead, murdered, almost seven weeks later. They have yet to catch the creep.

 

Now, on the eve of a brand new school year, I've decided it's time to go back. With the help of my lawyer, Mr. Litfield, we were able to find loopholes in the school districts exclusion clause. Since I have no been charged and there are no restraining orders against me and Langston has been expelled so he is no threat to me. I am within every legal right to attend school without being harassed. Of course this is a big issue with my mom who's scared of my safety, but I've been telling her since Eliza funeral that it's time to let me go. We had a very long meeting with the high school principal and he agrees with all the rules that have been set for me. My schedule was created to avoid all contact with the two girls I attacked in a fit of rage.

 

Last year I wanted so badly to be the Queen of the Freshmens, but now I have a more down to Earth reason for deciding to go to the same high school where all my arch nemesis fill the halls. I want to live and more importantly I want revenge. There are wrongs I need to correct before my baby is born. Oh I guess I forgot to mention that part. I'm pregnant too. Yes, indeed it was one crazy summer.



© 2009 Tina Bee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great intro, I absolutely loved the first book that I couldn't stop reading for nothing in the world. This book will sell lots and I know you deserve it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


It leaves me wanting more. Great intro.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Excellent introduction to the next chapter of Myra's life.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

338 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 19, 2009
Last Updated on August 19, 2009

All Time Low


Author

Tina Bee
Tina Bee

Sacramento, CA



About
My new book, "The Brighter Side of Low" is now up for viewing. Read it today and new chapters have been added as of July 1, 2013. More chapters coming soon! I've completed my second book titled, "A.. more..

Writing
As We Knew It As We Knew It

A Story by Tina Bee


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Tina Bee



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sweet Memory Sweet Memory

A Poem by A.Lee


Ch. 18: Creeping Ch. 18: Creeping

A Chapter by Tina Bee