Chapter 10: Not Yours

Chapter 10: Not Yours

A Chapter by Tina Bee
"

*Explicit*

"

I wanted to sit next to Violetta, but Jimmy made it his mission to stay seated next to me in the way back.

 

During the drive he kept trying to rub my back and kiss me on my neck. No one else seemed to notice or care. The conversations were liquor induced so none of it wasn't making much sense.

 

We pulled up in front of Violetta's house first. Cameron made sure to watch her until her front door closed shut and he did the same for Crystal and Robbie. When we got to Jimmy's place I quickly exited the car and stuck closely to Amber. She seemed oblivious to Jimmy's hassling me and I was grateful when Scott intervened by asking Jimmy where the good alcohol was hidden.

 

I had no plans to spend the night, but soon eleven turned into midnight and midnight into three AM. There was no way that I would walk home alone and so I sat pensively on the couch watching the Wii competition go on.

 

Amber had a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand at all times and when she did talk to me her words were slurred.

 

"Sooo Myyywwwaaa yooouuu lick Jimmayy?" Amber asked me when it was Scott and Dom's turn to battle each other.

 

"He's ok," I answered her loud enough for Jimmy, who was sitting on my left, to hear.

 

"I thunk you two would make a greeeattt cobble," Amber said and that was followed by her hooting and hollering when Dom's character collapsed in defeat.

 

My eyelids were growing heavy at this point and I couldn't keep them open.

 

Jimmy took my hand and led me to the staircase. Up the stairs we went to his bedroom that I was very familiar with.

 

"It's so noisy down there," Jimmy to said to me in a rushed tone.

 

"I'm sleepy," I complained to him and he grinned at me.

 

"I have something that will cure that," Jimmy said as he reached in his pocket and pulled a baggy full of white powder out.

 

"What's that?" I asked him, but I already knew.

 

"It's coke mixed in with a little meth," Jimmy said laughing.

 

"Why meth?" I asked him.

 

"They're both stimulants. I take some of this and I'm up for four days," Jimmy said to me.

 

"You shouldn't do drugs like that and play football at the same time," I told him wide eyed.

 

"Nothing will happen," Jimmy, who was now sitting down on his bed with a pipe in hand, said to me.

 

I looked around helplessly at the plain white walls in his bedroom. Everything in here was so simple and calm, but Jimmy seemed so bent up and twisted.

 

"Maybe I should go," I said in a quiet voice.

 

"No, stay. I'll let you hit if you want to," Jimmy said, offering the pipe to me as if it were something I needed to do.

 

"Hell no," I answered him and he shrugged his shoulders.

 

"We could do other stuff," Jimmy said to me and he pulled me down to the bed.

 

"Let me go," I said struggling with him for a minute.

 

"You were never this feisty before. What's gotten into you?" Jimmy asked while we laid in an awkward position.

 

"Let me go," I said repeating myself.

 

"Fine then," Jimmy said and I got up off the bed.

 

"I'm going home," I told him, putting my hand on the door knob.

 

"I'm sorry, it's just whenever I see you I get excited," Jimmy said laughing.

 

"Good for you," I spat at him.

 

"So tell me Myra, what's changed?" Jimmy asked me.

 

My hand was still holding onto the knob and I knew that I could leave at any moment. I had no idea what time it was now, but the sun was slowly peaking above the tree lines outside Jimmy's window.

 

"Everything," I said to him and he pulled his head back a bit.

 

"What's that mean?" Jimmy asked sitting up in his bed.

 

I thought for a moment. If I told him the truth it might just scare him off, but if it didn't I'd have my secret revealed to the world way before I wanted it to get out.

 

I made my decision.

 

"I'm pregnant," I said and all the color, figuratively speaking, drained from Jimmy's face.

 

"What do you want me to say?" Jimmy asked me in an angry voice.

 

"Not a Goddamn thing. I just didn't want you touching me so I had to tell you the truth," I confessed and I could see the hurt in his eyes.

 

"Well I'm not supporting you through none of this," Jimmy said which really surprised me.

 

"It isn't yours," I told him, but he didn't look convinced.

 

"I knew I should have used protection. I'm f*****g up," Jimmy said more to himself than to me.

 

"This baby is not yours," I reiterated.

 

"Then who's is it?" Jimmy asked me and his denseness surprised me even more.

 

"I'm not getting into all that, but just know that from here on out I don't ever want your hands on me, got that?" I asked him.

 

"Whatever, I thought you were leaving," Jimmy said to as he laid back down on his bed and sparked his pipe.

 

"That's right I'm leaving and if you don't want problems with my brothers you better not say a thing to anyone about this. Got that?" I asked him.

 

"Right," Jimmy said to me, letting smoke out of his mouth at the same time.

 

I walked out of his bedroom and down the stairs. Music was still blaring from the living room, but I went passed them and out the front door.

 

The early morning was brisk and the leaves surrounding the gutter in front of Jimmy's house danced in the wind.

 

I pulled my cell phone out to call for a ride, but then a voice from behind whispered gently in my ear:

 

"Is it bad to go with him?"

 

I whirled around to see who was there, but found no one. With my hands shaking I hit send twice to call the last person I'd talk to. When Greg answered I was in such a panic that my words stuck together and were hard to comprehend. Somehow I managed to tell him I was in front of Jimmy's house and needed a ride. He grunted, but then agreed to come get me. I was explaining the voice that had whispered into my ear when Jimmy's front door opened.

 

"What's going on?" Amber asked me with her eyes blaring red.

 

"Nothing, I'm just calling for a ride," I said to her, but I was visibly shaking.

 

"Did you and Jimmy have a fight?" Amber asked.

 

"No, I'm alright. Go enjoy the party, I'll see you at school," I said putting my hand over the phone so Greg wouldn't hear.

 

"I'll be there in five so stand outside," Greg said and hung up before I could say anything more.

 

"You don't look so good. Maybe come inside and warm up a bit, it's freezing out here," Amber said to me.

 

"It's ok," I told her and we stood there in an awkward silence.

 

"Well see you Monday," Amber finally said as she opened the door and closed it.

 

I went out to the curb and waited. It wasn't long before Greg's headlights spotted me. When he pulled up I got in and said not one word. I looked at the clock and saw it was nearing six AM.

 

"You shouldn't be out this late. I bet you haven't slept all night," Greg chastised me as he did a U-turn to get out of the dead end.

 

"I know," I answered him.

 

Greg's light brown eyes casted upon me in such a way that my insides grew hot. Over the summer he'd gotten a very rich tan and it looked like he'd been keeping it up. His usually flat light brown hair was now gelled up into spikes. The soft freckles that settled on top of his cheeks enhanced his looks and he was turning into a very handsome man.

 

"Being a mother is a full time job and you have to take care of yourself," Greg continued to scold.

 

"Pull the car over," I said.

 

"What?" Greg asked me confused.

 

"Pull over right here," I said pointing to a brick wall that most likely hid someones backyard.

 

We were close enough to Jimmy's house to still see Cameron's car parked out front, but we were at a good distance from the main street to not be spotted by possible police who patrolled these affluent houses at night.

 

"Is everything ok?" Greg asked me growing concerned.

 

I unbuckled my seat belt and had my right leg over his left knee and left leg over his right knee before he knew it. I locked lips with him and he pulled me in. We stayed like that for a long while. I wanted to taste Greg all over me. The feeling was so strong and so sudden that it took my breath away.

 

To my benefit I had also had a growth sprout over the summer and had grown one more inch to officially be five foot nine. My frame stayed narrow, but with the pregnancy weight coming in my face had chubbed out quite a bit.

 

Greg's hands were all over me. He was a lot more rushed this time around.

 

"We can't do it here," I said to him as I felt him unzipping his pants.

 

"Let's get into the back," Greg said opening up his door.

 

I climbed out, but my butt hit the steering wheel and the horn sounded. It was short, but I knew we could possibly wake up the neighboring houses.

 

Greg hopped out and opened up the back door for me. I climbed in and unzipped my pants at the same time as Greg got in and closed the door. His pants were already down and he was ready. He was standing at full attention through the hole in the front of his boxers.

 

With no words being spoken I climbed on top fully naked from the waist down.

 

I rode Greg until it became too much for him and he exploded. We were both panting and I stayed in the same spot breathing into each others faces.

 

"That was good," I said to him.

 

"Lay down," Greg said to me.

 

I got off of him and did so.

 

Before I knew it Greg was inside of me again thrusting. To my wonderment Greg was fully erect again. This time we went until I exploded and we cried out in unison as he got his.

 

For long while we lay there in a daze. The sun was officially up and it blazed into the car. I saw Greg's nakedness for the first time and he saw mines. I wasn't embarrassed, but shocked at how his skin paled in comparison to my butterscotch colored skin.

 

"We should go," I said to Greg who seemed to be in his own world.

 

"Yea, maybe. God Myra I was waiting all summer for that," Greg admitted to me.

 

Greg had let me know while he was in Florida that his girlfriend, Cadence, was a virgin. Obviously he hadn't gotten any since the night before I'd gone to juvi and this was something well anticipated.

 

I sat there for a moment just listening to his breathing regulate itself. Greg had a really nice backside and I secretly admitted that to myself. He had also bulked up a bit and I had yet to compliment him on not being a string bean anymore.

 

Suddenly Greg lifted off of me and frowned.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"I'm squishing the baby," he said and I laughed.

 

"It's not even that big and I'm not showing yet," I said to me him, but he looked disturbed.

 

"I remember what your stomach looked like before you were pregnant and now it's all puffed out," Greg said to me.

 

"Oh wow," I said sitting up and gathering my underwear and pants.

 

"I didn't mean it like that," Greg said looking sorry.

 

"It's daylight and I've been gone all night from home," I said changing the subject.

 

"You didn't call to check in?" Greg asked me.

 

"No, time got away from me," I admitted to him.

 

"That's just not smart. Now your mom will think you were with me all night," Greg said pulling his pants back up and opening his side of the car's door.

 

I did the same on my side and got comfortably into the front seat. Greg didn't say another word to me, but as we drove home I held his hand.

 

We pulled up in front of my house and sat for a minute.

 

"I didn't do anything with Jimmy," I said to Greg and he didn't utter a word so I kept going, "he's on drugs now. He smokes coke and meth."

 

"What an idiot," Greg said, I could tell he was fuming.

 

"I don't like him anymore. He's turned into a jerk," I went on trying to get a response from Greg.

 

"So he's just like you now," Greg said turning to me with an angry look on his face.

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him.

 

"You stay out all night with your friends to do God knows what instead of spending the night with me, the father of your unborn child," Greg said.

 

"I thought you were busy with homework?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

 

"I'm never too busy for you, but you're always too busy for me. Every time I talk to you it's always about Jimmy or Violetta or Amber or anyone of those people you hang out with," Greg said and he sounded very bitter.

 

"They're my friends," I said feeling exasperated.

 

"It's like you're just using me for companionship and sex when it's convenient for you," Greg said and now I was angry.

 

"If that's what you think then I'm leaving. I don't have to listen to this," I said to him reaching for my door handle.

 

"Leave, but you know it's the truth. Face it, Myra, you're nothing, but a user just like Jimmy. Except you use people and he uses drugs!" Greg hissed at me and with that I exited the car was walked quickly up my driveway.

 

Greg drove off before I made it to the door and I had the strong urge to flip him off, but I didn't.



© 2009 Tina Bee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Myra just can't seem to find anyone to care for her. Truly care for her.
She just keeps on ending up alone.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 10, 2009
Last Updated on September 16, 2009

All Time Low


Author

Tina Bee
Tina Bee

Sacramento, CA



About
My new book, "The Brighter Side of Low" is now up for viewing. Read it today and new chapters have been added as of July 1, 2013. More chapters coming soon! I've completed my second book titled, "A.. more..

Writing
As We Knew It As We Knew It

A Story by Tina Bee


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Tina Bee